Twin Roses: Light and Dark

By Ireye1

What if Summer never died, but faked her death to hide something tha could be one of two things that could de... More

Prologue
Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Warning
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
OC characters
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Twin Trailer
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 2

11.5K 135 367
By Ireye1

(Y/N) POV:

Beep.. Beep.. Beep..

I turn my alarm of and saw it was 6:30. *Today I get to go to Beacon!!!* I smelled something delicious, mom's chocolate chip pancakes. I put my clothes on and grabbed my weapons. I exited my room and went towards the kitchen.

Rose: Good morning  (Y/N), excited to go to Beacon.

(Y/N): Yeah I am.. Little nervous though.

Rose: Don't worry you'll do fine. I made your favorite pancakes to celebrate.

(Y/N): I knew I'd smell something.

(Time skipped after breakfast)

Rose: Alright did you pack everything you need. Extra clothes, underwear.

(Y/N): Mom I got everything please stop!!!

Rose: I'm sorry it's just that my baby is growing up so fast and I'm going to miss you.( Starts tearing up)

(Y/N): sigh~ Mom I'm gonna miss you too, well not as much as your cooking.

Rose: Hey!!!

(Y/N): sorry, well I'd better get going then. Bye mom.

Rose: bye then, make sure you do your best and make me proud ok.

(Y/N): Don't worry I will and I'll my all no matter what.

Rose: Well then, you'd better get going.

(Y/N): Yeah will do.( You get to the door and open it)

Rose: (Y/N) wait!!

(Y/N) Yeah what is it. (She imbraces a hug)

Rose: Show those Grimm whose boss.

As mom.hugged me and probably for the last time until the next four year or even more since I'll graduate as a huntsman. I hugged mom back as I gave her a bear hug myself.

(Y/N): Will do.

I exited my home and started walking towards the bullhead station to get to Beacon. I entered the bullhead and saw many others people going to Beacon. I walked to find a nice spot to look at the window and put my headphones to listen to music till the airship landed to Beacon.

Time skipped~

I exited the bullhead to a magnificent view of the school. Till I saw some guy puking in a trash can. I walk towards him to see if he was alright.

(Y/N): Hey buddy you alright.

???: -vomits-

He gove me a thumbs up as he went back to vomiting in the trash bin.

(Y/N): Let me guess motion sickness.

???: -vomits-

He gives me another thumbs up as I pat his back.

(Y/N): Yeah I know that feeling, sucks too. Well I guess I'll see you around.

???: wai- -vomits-

(Y/N): Yeah.

???: What's your name?

(Y/N): oh, (Y/N) Sapphire. Yours?

???: Jaune Arc. Short, sweet, rolls of the tongue, ladies love it.

(Y/N): *Do they*. Well we better get going if don't want to miss anything.

Jaune: You go ahead I'm still busy here.

(Y/N): Okay.

I walk towards the ceremony, but I heard an explosion so I ran to see what happened. I saw some girl wearing white yelling at the girl I met last night. I was about to walk towards them until I saw a jar of dust next to me. I picked it up and saw the schnee symbol on the jar and walked towards the two girls.

(Y/N): Excuse me, I believe this is yours.

I handed the jar full of fire dust to the white haired girl as she looks at me.

???: Thank you!

She snatched it from my hands as I back off a bit.

(Y/N): oh, and here.

I handed the whit haired girl a hanky to clean herself from the aftermath from that explosion that happened.

???: What's that for?!!

(Y/N) You'd seem to have a little something all over your face. Don't want look dirty now do you.

She yanked the hanky out of my hands and Walked away angrily.

(Y/N) *Damn what crawled up her ass this morning.*

Jaune: Is everything okay here?

I turn my head back to see Jaune helping Ruby up as I walked towards them.

(Y/N) Hey you finally caught up. To answer your question yeah everything ok.

Ruby: Aren't you the guy who threw up on the ship?

The three of us walked around the campus as we tried to find where orientation is takin place in Beacon while talking about ourselves.

Jaune: All I'm saying is that motion sickness is much more common problem than people think!

Ruby: look I'm sorry Vomit-boy was the thing that came to mind.

Jaune: Oh yeah, what I call you Crater-face?

(Y/N): He does have a point.

Ruby: Hey that explosion was an accident.

Jaune: Well the names Juane Arc! Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue, ladies love it!

(Y/N): *He's still going on about that*

Ruby: Do they?

Juane: They will. Well, I hope they will... I mean my mom always says that.. Nevermind.

Ruby: So, I got this this thing.

Ruby grabbed her weapon as it turned to a sythe and the blade part hit the ground as Jaune jumped back.

Jaune: Woah! Is that a scythe!

Ruby: It's also a customized, high impact velocity sniper rifle.

Jaune: A wha-?

(Y/N) Sigh~ It's also a gun Jaune.

Jaune: oh. That's cool!

Ruby: So what do you two have?

(Y/N) Well I got this too.

I grabbed Crimson blood as I also turned it into a scythe and the blade stabbed the ground and Jaune also jumped back.

Jaune: Let me guess, another sniper rifle scythe.

(Y/N): No, mine is a semi-automatic rifle.

Ruby: Woah, yours almost loon identical to mine!

(Y/N): Wait really!?

We both raised our scythe as we compared them and Ruby was right, both our weapons do look identical.

Ruby: Oh no, does that mean my weapon is gonna die!!

(Y/N): Come on, that only works on people not inanimate objects. Besides, I also got these two beautiful guns.

I made Crimson blood go back to it's rifle form as I pulled both my guns from my sides.

Ruby: ooh, now what do they do?

(Y/N): The revolver, is for high power shots and turns to a scythe too. The pistol, is for rapid firing and turns to a long blade katana.

Ruby: That sounds beautiful.

(Y/N): I does, doesn't it.

Juane: Woah that's intense.

Ruby: So pretty.

Jaune/ruby: You got nice fire power.

(Y/N): Thanks, I try . What about you Jaune.

Jaune: Well I got this sword and this shield.

Ruby: Neat. So what do they do?

Rubt slightly touched the shield and it reacts falling out of jaune's arm. He tried to catch it but it kept opening and closing till he finally caught it.

Jaune: Well... The shield gets smaller..
So... When I get tired of carrying it.. I can just put it away.

(Y/N): Wouldn't it weigh the same.

Jaune: Yeah it does.

Ruby: Well, I'm a dork when it comes to weapons. I guess I did go a little overboard designing it.

Jaune: Wait. You made that.

Ruby: Yeah all the students build their weapons, didn't you.

Jaune: It's actually a hand-me-down, my great, great grandfather use it to fight during the war.

Ruby: Sounds more like a family heirloom to me. Well I like not many people appreciation for the classics these days.

Jaune: Yeah I guess. 

Ruby: So why'd you both help back there?

(Y/N): Someone had to shut girl that up.

Jaune: Eh, why not. My mom say, " strangers are just friends you haven't met yet".

Ruby: Hmmm... Hey were are we going.

Jaune: Oh, I don't know I was following you two.

(Y/N): You guys seriously didn't know we going the wrong way.

J/R: What?!! Why didn't you say something.

(Y/N): were would the be if I did, plus we got to know each other a little. Come on follow me.

After a couple minutes getting to the ceremony on time some girl with messy blonde hair called ruby's name.

???: Ruby I saved you a spot!!!

Ruby: oh, that's my sister catch you guys later.

(Y/N): See ya.

Jaune: Hey wait!! Man where am I going to find another nice, quirky girl to talk to?

(Y/N): Don't worry Jaune I'm sure you'll find one sooner or later.

Jaune: Maybe you're right.

Time skipped because I don't want to type Ozpins speech.

It was night already, all the students were in ball room. Girls having conversations, the guys flexing for god knows why. I was playing  a game on my scroll. I looked up to see Jaune wearing pumpkin peat pajamas. I wanted to laugh so hard but I tried not to be mean, I mean who wear onies to bed.

Jaune: Mind if I bunk here?

(Y/N): Sure, be my guest.

Jaune: So (Y/N) mind if I ask you something?

(Y/N): shoot.

Jaune: What made you join Beacon?

(Y/N): Well you see jaune, when I was a kid I used to picked on for being scared, small, and weak. So when I heard about huntsman and huntresses fighting against the Grimm I thought I could become one to help the weak and protect those who got pucked on too

Juane: oh, I didn't know sorry.

(Y/N): No, don't be. So what you.

Juane: I wanted to one like my father and his father. They were warrior's.

(Y/N): You know Jaune, I can see you as a great huntsman one day. We could help each reach or goal.

Jaune: I'd like that.

(Y/N): I'm gonna hit the hay. Night Jaune.

Jaune: night (Y/N).

(A/N) Hey guys so do you (Y/N) to be solo or join a team and witch one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.7K 16
Forsaken. Broken. Shattered. Reviled. Deconstructed. All these things describe (Y/N) (L/N), An absolute zero. After the death of his team, he went da...
12.7K 199 28
RWBY and all associated characters are owned by Rooster Teeth. The fate that befell Summer Rose is unknown, and left to one's imagination. But what i...
66 0 10
This is a brand new version of one and done. The plot will be different on some parts hence why I picked reimagined. A child in his room. Cuts and br...
243K 1.9K 20
What happens when a ghost finds its way to Remnant and meets a boy? What will become of them? And what if the boys shrouded history? First story so...