Brother or Lover? (COMPLETE...

By taekooklland

What will happen when Taehyung's parents tell him they adopted a boy and he'll be his new brother? ( No smut... More

0
the news
I made out with my brother
lie
the new student
He saw us
Not sure
Jimin?
help me
Nothing happened
confession
first time
Alone
Chances
Darkness
accident
ambulance
confession
The end

don't touch me

71.4K 3K 9.9K
By taekooklland

Taehyung's pov :

I startled awake as someone kept on shaking me.

"Taehyung, stand up. Jungkook arrived." my mom whispered.

I could hear her but I just decided to ignore her, in hope she would go away.

But I was wrong.

She kept shaking me and she probably knew by now that I was acting to be asleep.

I opened my eyes with effort and looked at her, not saying anything.

"Taetae, your brother arrived."

Gosh I hate it when she calls me taetae.

"Good for him" I mumbled as I turned around, not facing her anymore.

"Taehyung, please... at least just come down... for me.... he wants to see you too"

She kept on begging me to stand up.

"I won't leave until you stand up" she said as she sat down beside me.

"Okay, fine. Just leave now, I'm going to stand up."

She smiled widely and left the room. A few minutes later I jumped out of bed and walked towards the bathroom.

Brushed my teeth and showered quickly. I dryed myself as I opened my closet and I just kept starring at my clothes.

"what should I wear?"

I decided to wear my tight black jeans and my black sweater. I just left my hair as it was.

All of a sudden I felt nervous and I didn't know why. I took a deep breath and left my room.

As I stood in the hallway I heard an unfamiliar voice coming from downstairs, it was probably him. I don't even want to greet him, I don't even want to see him.

"Taehyung!!" my father yelled from downstairs.

I startled and shook my head.

"come on Tae, you can do it"

As I walked downstairs, I put my hands into my pocket and tried to play it cool.

I saw them sitting at the dinning table, eating breakfast. I only could see my parent's faces and his back.

"Oh Taehyung, you came. Come join us" my mother said with a big smile, waving at me to come over.

After she finished her sentence, that Jungkook boy looked over at me and I could see his face.

I'm not gonna lie but boi he looked good.

He wore ripped jeans with a black sweater. He looked muscular and had dark brown hair.

God his gaze is strong.

I walked slowly towards the table.

"Shake hands with Jungkook and tell him about yourself."

"Yeah, thank you mom, that's what I needed right now."

I walked awkwardly towards him and shook his hand.

Wtf why is he holding my hand so tightly? and what's with that smirk on his face?

"Hi Taehyung, I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. And I'll be your new brother from now on"

He's cute...... no wait.. wtf am I even thinking.. no no no no... I hate him.

"pleasure to meet you, Jungkook" I replied awkwardly, not looking into his eyes.

I tried to pull my hand out of his grip but he refused to let go. He kept looking straight at me with his piercing brown eyes.

Wtf is wrong with this boy.

Finally he released my hands. I looked for an empty seat... I had to sit next to him.

My mother planned all this. We usually have six chairs, but she removed two of them so that I can sit next to him.

I sat down. It was awkward though.

When my mother started talking I felt relieved, but when I heard the full question, it became more awkward than before.

"So Taehyung, what do you think of Jungkook?"

I didn't know how to answer that kind of a question. I looked at my left and saw him looking back at me with a smirk plastered on his face. AGAIN.

"Nothing. He's just a.... boy" I thought it was the best answer I could give.

I quickly looked at Jungkook and the smirk wasn't on his face anymore. It seemed like he was disappointed.

"Jungkook, what do you think of Taehyung?" My mother asked again.

I didn't even know why she would ask that kind of questions.

It seemed like she ran out of questions and just wanted to avoid the silent/awkward situation from before.

She probably didn't even notice that she just made it more awkward.

"I think he's.." Jungkook put his hands on my thighs beneath the dinning table and looked at me "pretty interesting."

Wtf, what does that mean?

I felt his hands tighten on my thigh.

I didn't know why he did that but I just let him do what he wanted since I had zero energy for all this.

Finally my mother didn't ask any other questions and just nodded at the answer from Jungkook.

As I continued eating my breakfast, I felt his hand slipping in between my thigh, almost touching my member.

I choked on my food and quickly hit is hands away from my thighs.

My father cleared his throat and linked his hands together.

"Well, your mother and I need to tell you something else Taehyung, we already told Jungkook about it"

"Let me guess, you're going away with mom again. Like how you two always did... I don't care if you guys go somewhere, but take HIM with you"

"Manners Taehyung! Where are your manners!?" My father yelled.

I just laughed it off "Manners? You never taught me those. Wait a second, maybe it's because you're never home. Or maybe it's because you don't give a single shit about your own goddamn son!"

I put the fork loudly on the table and stood up. I quickly put on my shoes and went outside.

-

5 hours later

As I walked towards my house, I noticed that my parent's car wasn't in front of the house anymore.

I grabbed my keys and opened the front door. I stepped inside, took off my coat and hang it on the coat rack.

As I walked towards the living room, I heard people talking. The TV was probably on.

I saw him there, lying on the sofa watching TV.

shirtless.

I gasped before he looked at me. His gaze was so fucking strong and I didn't know what to say nor what to do.

God this is so awkward.

"Where is my mom and dad" finally I had the courage to ask.

But it only got more awkward. Instead of replying to my question, he just kept staring at me.

I felt my cheeks heating up.

He smirked and stood up, walking towards me.

I wanted to walk away but I couldn't, my brain told me to walk away but my body didn't react.

All of a sudden, I was pinned against the wall. He pressed his hips against mine. God I felt his member against mine and I don't even know how I felt about that. I tried to push him away, but he's so fucking strong.

"They left" He said with a smirk while getting closer to my ear. "It's just me.... and you" I could feel his breath against my ear, sending me shivers down my spine.

I was in complete confusion, and I just couldn't understand what was going on.

It was all okay for me, but when he started kissing me on the neck, I came back to my senses.

I used all of my strength to push him away, but he grabbed my wrists and held it above my head.

"Be a good kitten to daddy, okay?"

He said as he started tracing my chest, going further down until he almost touched my member.

Finally I could push him away. He landed on the sofa. I was still in complete shock.

"Are you nervous kitten? don't be nervous, daddy will treat you well"

I still couldn't understand him, even when I pushed him away, that stupid smirk was still on his face.

"listen! I'm not your kitten and you're not my daddy! Touch me one more time and I'll kill you!" I yelled at him and ran upstairs to my room.

-

Jungkook's pov :

He's damn cute and hot at the same time.

This will get interesting...

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Finally had some time to upload this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 161 33
Tae was a normal boy in Seoul until his 'parent' had an argued with each other about him not being there son. There are so many secrets about Tae th...
59.6K 3K 43
The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways with a cute fluffy creature whose identity...
4.6K 158 3
What happens when his friend's brother, also his childhood crush, comes back from college after a mishap? How bad can it be? 2019 © LovaNanii
120K 4.7K 32
[Complete] Where Jungkook doesn't want a mate and where Taehyung is waiting for his mate since little because of his parents. So what will happen? bo...