Bride on the run (Luke Hemmin...

Per CalciumTHood

Yasmin lives in a pretty poor family, her family consisting of her and her mother as her dad has left some ti... Més

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Update!
13
14
15.
16
17
And now the Story ends on a cliffhanger like it always does!

2

166 2 0
Per CalciumTHood

Yasmin's P.O.V

I sat on my bed, my room as bare as my future. I let out a massive groan and I pushed one of the suitcases of the bed causing it to make a massive crashing sound.

I heard my mother sigh from the other room and her footsteps echoed through the hall. She opens the door and peeks in.

"I already said I'm sorry" she whispered and I put my face in my hands.

"Yeah I know. I know you need the money, I know you need the treatments and the rent money." I said standing up and hugging her.

"Remember Yas, your always my daughter" she whispered in my ear. I nodded and sat back down on my bed.

"And as a sorry gift" she whispered pulling 2 boxes from behind her back. I took the box my insides enabling with excitement. CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY OOOOH.

I open the box and see the apple logo on the front. I look up at her and I open the box seeing a grey iPhone 6

"Thank you" I said happily and she nodded smiling pointing at the other box. I opened the other one and I gasped looking up at her.

"What are these for??" I asked picking up the plane tickets

"If you hate it as much as you say you will, run"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
690K 15.5K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 57.3K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...