My Summer Romance: A Short St...

By JamieWritingRocks

Emily Sanders is a quiet and introverted girl who is satisfied by a simple life of gadgets and internet frien... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen - ENDING

Prologue And Casts

96 1 4
By JamieWritingRocks

Prologue:
Have you ever experienced or used to have summer romance? It's one of the best, and most unexpected things to come and happen to you.

Having a romance is one of the best feelings and things ever, but what if you lose that and it all changes?

Will you talk to him? Will you find some time and space for him to message you or communicate again? Or will you guys go back to square one, strangers again?

CAST:
Barrett Wilbert Weed as Emily Sanders

Elle McLemore as Chloe Middleton

Ryan McCartan as Jeremy Williams

Dan Domenech as Ray Williams

Tyler Posey as Rene Middleton

Alex Pettyfer as Ethan Connell

Meredith Mickelson as Natasha Middleton

Kylie Jenner as Sheena Ford

Kendall Jenner as Hayley White

Nina Dobrev as Lady Eve

(A/N)
Hey guys, this is a short romance story that is pretty much based off in real life. I hope you continue supporting me and my books, and I hope you enjoy reading this.

Covers made by Fiend_Sam13 ! Please follow her! She's a really great writer and a really good friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780 14 24
Seventeen-year-old Cami Clark has never had a real friend before, until she moved to Los Angeles and Melissa Martinez entered her life. With summer u...
0 0 8
made to go spend the summer with her cousins, Trisha experiences a new world where she gets to live by her rules and try out things she has never don...
48K 921 46
Sunny skies, luxurious hotel rooms, and nice beaches. Welcome to Florida. College student Lily is in for the time of her life on summer vacation - bu...
70 1 14
After Eileen Weston's parents unexpectedly die in an auto wreck on the night of her seventeenth birthday, she is left on her own in the small town of...