Rishabala FF : It's In His Ki...

By lazyakabookworm

After she was jilted two weeks before her marriage, Madhubala is back in India with Sultan and Sahasra after... More

Part 01
Part 02
Part 03
Part 04
Part 05
Part 06
Part 07
Part 08
Part 09
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 A
Part 16 B
Part 17
Part 18 A
Part 18 B
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23 A
Part 23 B
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 34 & Epilogue

Part 33

8.4K 413 46
By lazyakabookworm

RK keeps looking at the chain in shock as he held his chain fisted.

"Your mother gave it to her five years ago." Trishna says as she tried to control her emotions remembering what her sister has been going through all these years thinking the man she loved cheated her.

RK looks at Trishna confused, seeing the tears in her eyes he remembers what the chain had been for Madhu and him, but he couldn't believe what Madhu's di was saying, his mother gave a chain like that to Madhu? No, she never knew about the chain and she can never do something like this. RK turns to look at his mother, so she could confirm it to him that she didn't know anything.

The moment he saw his mother's face, there was only one thing in his heart and lips, "Why?"

Hearing her son's heartbroken question Radha falls on her knees as she broke down folding her hands at her son "I am sorry, Shaurya. I am sorry."

A single lone tear fell down his eye as he watched his mother crumpled to the floor mumbling incoherently.

"Madhu was told that you didn't want her. That you were bored with her and left her." Sultan says angrily thinking about the injustice done to Madhu and Sahasra, also to RK.

Turning to look at Sultan, RK says "I never left her. I love her. I have always loved her."

"We know." Sultan reassures him, "Madhu also knows. Last night your mother told her everything."

RK remembers Madhu coming to meet him the night before, she had told him that she never left him, but he didn't believe her and didn't let her speak instead told her he hates her, and now she truly left him, leaving behind Sassy for him. RK couldn't believe that his heart had always been right; Madhu loves him, has always loved him and could never betray him. He wanted to laugh, dance and cry in joy that his Madhu had never left him. He hears a sob and remembering his mother he turns to her and seeing her in the same position he kneels down hugging Sassy's sleeping form tightly to himself, and asks her as tears roll down his face freely "Why mom? Why did you do this? You knew how much we loved each other, then why?"

When Radha continued to cry without replying Sultan says from behind "Shamsher Malik and she did everything."

RK turns to Sultan in shock, even Papa was involved? The people he had trusted over his Madhu and his heart had betrayed him.

Trishna realizing that Sultan was going to tell RK everything then and there interferes "RK, we will tell you everything but can we go to our house, Adi our son, he is alone there."

RK nods and stands up with Sassy in his hands and without looking at his mother he walks out with Sultan and Trishna.

RK was sitting with Sassy on his lap as he tried to register everything that Sultan and Trishna had told him about what had really happened to Madhu, Sassy and him. He couldn't believe that their parents did this to them and all because of money. But more than at his mother or Madhu's father, he was angry at himself for not believing Madhu but blindly believing what was presented to him, and she had to struggle in this world as an unwed mother. And he knew how cruel this world could be to an unwed pregnant girl. She had strongly faced the world bearing everyone's questions and accusations including his.

"Do you know where she went?" Trishna asks worried, "Did Sahasra tell you anything?"

Realizing that he can't sit here all his life, he had to take charge and get his life, his Madhu back, RK immediately stands up.

"Where are you going?" Sultan asks as he stood up with RK.

"Kolkata." RK answers determinedly.

"We are coming with you." Sultan says nodding his head RK takes out his cell to call his travel agent.

RK walked into his house in a hurry, ignoring his mother he went to his room and quickly packing a few necessary items, grabbing Sassy's bag and Mr. Bear RK walks out of his room. Then remembering something, he walks back in and opening his cupboard he takes out a jewellery box and leaves his room.

"Shaurya..." his mother calls him as he was about to leave.

"Don't call me that." RK says in a clipped tone, "My mother used to call me that."

She knew that the day he finds out the truth he will break off all his ties with her, she had been prepared for it, but nothing could have prepared her for the pain she felt that moment, and it hurt the most because she knew she was at fault, she deserved it.

RK was about to leave when she asks "Where are you going?"

"To Kolkata, to bring my family home." replies a determined RK.

"I will come with you." Radha says hurriedly.

"Just stay away from my family!" RK angrily orders his mother, and was about to leave when his mother's words reached him.

"I did it for Madhu's happiness."

Turning back to look at his mother, RK sadly asks "Then why is she not happy, Mom?"

He is right, for the one she did everything, that person is not happy, nobody is happy, she had ruined her children and grandchild's life. When his mother didn't reply, RK walked out of the house.

RK was losing his patience as he sat in the lounge. His flight was only in early morning at seven and to make matters worse it was a four hour flight. He tried to hire a private jet, but then there was some techanical problem with it, so he had no other option other than to wait for his flight. Every other minute he tried Madhu's cell but it was switched off and their house phone was continuously engaged. RK was about to try Madhu's number again when he felt someone's hand on his shoulder he turned to his side to see Trishna sitting next to him.

"I will take her. Why don't you sleep for sometime?" Trishna says pointing at Sassy who was sleeping on his lap.

"It's okay. I'm fine." RK replies.

After a while RK tells her "Madhu tried telling me the truth, but I never let her, then she tried telling it by giving me Sassy but all I tried to find out was what was her hidden agenda behind it, she gave me the chain, she even told Sassy a story about a bad man lying to me that she didn't love me but still I didn't bother, all I looked for was what Madhu is going to do to hurt me next. And I ended up hurting her. Do you think she will take me back?"

Trishna gently smiles at him "I used to hate you thinking about what you did to my sister, but now I know, no one can love my sister like you do. And my sister can never love anyone the way she loves you. So, if I realize that, shouldn't my sister be realizing it?"

"She has always loved me, and I thought so badly about her. She tried telling me the truth and then also I didn't believe her."

Trishna grins at him "If it makes you feel any better then, she also used to think badly about you."

Hearing her, RK couldn't help chuckle.

"RK, it doesn't matter what you both thought what matters is what you both felt and that was love. In spite of thinking the other betrayed you, both of you loved each other truly and remained faithful."

"But I hurt her a lot." RK says regretfully, "she always accused me off going away, and I always thought that she was mocking me for running away because of the debt. It used to hurt me a lot because I never ran away from anything and that time because of my mom I had to run away like a coward and whenever she talked about it, I thought she knew how I felt about that and was mocking me. I never knew that she didn't know anything about it, and I used to get angry at her for that."

"Didn't she hurt you? Wasn't she rude with you? But that pain is nothing to you when compared to Madhu's love right?"

RK nods his head without any hesitation or thought.

"It's the same for Madhu. Always remember RK, your love was never wrong, you were wronged."

"Thank you." RK says with a smile.

"Anything for my sister's Shaurya." Trishna says smiling.

Few hours back in Kolkata

Ramukaka hurried to open the door as the insistent banging continued.

"What do you..." seeing Madhu at the door, he stops. "Madhu? What are you doing here and what happened?" he asks worried seeing her tear stained face, blood shot eyes and tired look.

"Where is he?" Madhu angrily asked.

"Who?" Ramukaka asks her confused.

"Shamsher Malik!!" Madhu says with disgust.

"What is this, Madhu? Is that how you address your father?" Ramu kaka asks her disappointed.

"Father! He is not my father." saying that she angrily walks inside and goes towards her father's room.

The moment she walked into her father's room her anger mounded ten-fold, the man who had taken away all their sleeps was sleeping peacefully.

"I just gave him the medicine to sleep. He will be sleeping for the next couple of hours." the home nurse informed her.

Madhu wanted to take the things around the room and throw it at her father, but looks like her parents had raised her better than that, so without doing anything she walked out of the room and sees Ramu kaka standing there looking shocked, confused, worried and maybe a little scared.

"Madhu, what happened?"

"Shaurya never left me!" Madhu cries out both sadly and angrily.

"How did you find out?" Ramu kaka asks her shocked.

"He never left me, Shamsher Malik lied to me." Madhu cries remembering all the pain she went through because of her father. Then finally giving into her anger, she grabbed the phone from the table and threw it at Shamsher Malik's portrait hung on the wall then she threw the lamp at the portrait and when the portrait fell down on the floor, satisfied she turned to look at Ramu kaka. "Shaurya's mother told me. He made her lie to me that my Shaurya left me. How could he do that? Was money more important than my love?" Madhu asks the old man, and then proceeds to pour her heart out while he silently listened to her.

When Madhu finished recounting everything, Ramukaka had got up and went inside without a word. Seeing his retreating form Madhu was hurt and shocked, but knew Shamsher Malik's betrayal might have been too much for the loyal servant.

Slowly getting up from the floor she went into her bedroom. Standing in the middle of her room, for the first time in her life, it didn't feel home to her. Fresh tears rolled down her eyes, as she realized why it didn't feel so, because home was in Mumbai, home was that house with a swing in the garden and the pool, home was where that huge dog named tiger was, home is where her daughter and her love were.

Hearing a movement Madhu turns to the door to see Ramukaka there. He slowly walks to her with some envelopes in his hand.

"Malik saab had asked me to burn it, but I knew one day you will find out the truth and will come asking for this."

"What is this?" Madhu asks fearing the answer.

"RK's letters."

Madhu looks at him in shock "You knew?"

"He is my malik, I had to do whatever he tells me to no matter whether it is right or wrong." Ramukaka says looking down not able to look into her eyes anymore.

"You were like a father to me!" Madhu accuses him.

Keeping the letters on the bed, he turns and quietly leaves the room, his head and shoulder drooping like a defeated man.

Falling to the floor, Madhu slowly takes the letters from the bed and starts reading the letters RK had written her five years ago. The first few letters were RK telling her what he was doing at the company, and telling her that everything was going to be fine, asking her whether she was angry with him for leaving without telling her and is that why she was not picking up his calls or talking to him. Then the next few letters were filled with RK reassuring her that everything will be fine, and he was working hard to solve all their problems, telling her that he is missing her badly and wants to hear her voice and asking her to give him a call, or at the least to write back to him. Then the last bunch was filled with him begging her to call him back or write to him, and telling her repeatedly that the business is going as Ranbir and he had planned and very soon they will be making profits. The last two, also had him telling her that he didn't care what happened, he was coming home to see her as he couldn't stay away from her any longer and wanted to marry her quickly. Clutching the letters to her heart Madhu had cried and a while later, she had slept off still clutching the letters to her heart.

Next day

Madhu was determined to talk to her father, and she walked into his room ignoring the door bell. As Madhu walked into her father's room, Ramu kaka opened the door for RK, Sassy, Trishna, Sultan and Adi. Seeing them there Ramukaka knew why they had come, and he quietly informs them "Madhu just went to Malik saab's room to talk to him."

"Come, RK." Trishna invites him.

And as they were about to walk towards the room, Sassy tells Ramukaka pointing RK "Ramukaka uncle, this is my Papa."

Ramukaka looks at RK and Sassy in shock while Sassy proudly smiled at him and RK gently smiles at him then looking at Malik's door he starts to walk towards it.

RK was about to enter Malik's room when Sassy stops him. "No Papa, don't go in, they will inject me."

RK looks at Sassy confused when Sultan intervene "Sahasra, why don't you watch TV with Adi while Papa meets Naanu?"

Nodding her head, Sassy gets down and calling Adi to follow her she ran towards the TV room, while Adi crawled behind her.

"Papa thinks Sahasra is our daughter, we lied to Sahasra that if she goes inside the room alone then the home nurse will inject her, so she doesn't go in alone and some how let Papa know that she is Madhu's and your daughter." Sultan explains to RK.

Meanwhile Madhu walked into Malik's room who was lying on his bed.

"Madhu? When did you come? Come sit here. I was missing you." Malik says lovingly at her.

Madhu remains quiet as she watched her father with hatred.

"What happened, Madhu? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Extending her hand she gives Malik RK's letter "Why did you separate us? You knew what he was to me? Then why did you do this? Why was money so important to you, that you never saw my tears?" Madhu sadly asks him "I trusted you so much, I trusted you over my Shaurya, then how could you do this to me?"

They hear the door opening, while Madhu continues to look at her father, to escape her accusing gaze Malik looks at the door, and whispers "Trishna?"

Hearing her sister's name Madhu looks behind her and sees Trishna followed by Shaurya and jeeju.

As Madhu guiltily looked at Shaurya, Trishna angrily walked towards their father "What do you have against our happiness? First Sultan and me, now Madhu and RK? Why are you hell bent on ruining our life?"

"Then what did you want me to do? Let her marry a pauper? A man, who was running away from his creditors?" Malik argues back.

"YES! Because I loved that man!" Madhu angrily screams.

Malik avoids looking at Madhu's face as he tried to think of a way to justify his actions.

"When Shaurya solved all the problems, then also you couldn't tell me the truth?" Madhu asks her father.

"I wanted to tell you, Madhu... many times, but I was scared that you will start hating me, never had the courage to tell you."

"I hate you Shamsher Malik, you are no longer my father." Madhu declares angrily.

"Today, you lost both your daughters." Trishna says as she stands next to her sister.

"You won't understand me Madhu, when you have a daughter then you will understand." Malik says as tears rolled down his eyes.

As if she had won a battle against her father, Madhu smiles proudly and says "I do have a daughter!" and finally RK speaks "Yet we don't understand you, Mr. Malik."

Malik starts looking at RK and Madhu in shock for a while, then suddenly he starts breathing heavily and starts thrashing his head about. Seeing this Trishna rushes to his side, while the home nurse asks Sultan, RK and Madhu to leave the room.

Even though she tried Madhu couldn't help get worried about her father. RK looks at Madhu seeing her worried expression he slowly goes towards her, and keeps his hand on her shoulders in a way to console her.

Madhu suddenly turns to him and looks at him worried "Shaurya, Papa?"

"Don't worry Madhu, he will be fine." RK reassures her.

"He is fine." Trishna announces as she comes out, "his BP just shot up. I have given him medications, he will be fine." Madhu relaxes visibly.

Sultan comes towards RK and Madhu, and gently says "There might be a lot you two want to talk about, why don't you two go out and talk? And don't worry we will watch Sahasra."

Nodding his head, RK takes Madhu's hand and walks out. He takes her to the middle of the garden, stops and turns to look at her. Seeing her tears he gently wipes it off. "Shaurya..." without letting her complete RK pulls her into his arms and hugs her tight.

Please vote and comment

- Lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 1.5K 3
Madhu falls in love with the school hero and her best friend's brother, Rishabh Kundra. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
90.4K 7.4K 24
The story of Rishabh an emotionally dead man and his mistress, Madhubala.
60K 1.8K 3
Madhu finally starts her new college and on the first day of college, she attracts the attention of Rishabh Kundra, and ends up being his toy. Cover...
81.3K 2.5K 4
When his brother runs away, RK has to step in as the groom and marry Madhubala. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya