deetranova// deetranada au

By lexibelli

"dee, you have me wrapped in the palm of your hand and you don't even know it" More

two.
three.
four.

one.

843 29 10
By lexibelli

Since my mom got a new job we had to move from Baltimore to Pennsylvania. I was fine with moving, i was bullied in school anyways.

Monday morning:

I roll up of my bed. and i start getting ready. I took my time, since i actually got up early.

I was excited for my new school, even though i had some bad experiences like i said earlier.

Let me stop procrastinating. I turned over to look at the clock 7:15. Okay so i have 45 minutes to get ready and to get to school.

I called for my brother Jermaine. and heard nothing. Damn. I guess i have to walk to school.

I click on Google maps. It's only a 10 minute walk, not that bad.

Finally i'm here. I looked above and read the sign,Reading Senior Highschool.

Then i unlocked my phone and saw the time. 7:58. i gotta hurry up. first period is at 8:00.

I speed walked to ms.salko's class. And sat down. Phew, i just made it.

"Oh a new student. would you like to introduce yourself?" Ms.Salko says. I was thinking to myself "obviously not you dumb bitch" but i decided to introduce myself anyways. "I'm Diamond but i like to be called Dee." Then i hear a masculine voice say "Why don't you like to be called Diamond? It's pretty name"

Just by looking at him i knew he was the popular boy who flirts with every girl. I already fell for someone like that once, i'm not going to again.

I turn to him and roll my eyes. To my surprise he responds with "Why you rolling your eyes at me Babygirl?" This time, i chose to ignore him.

Lunch :

I look around the cafeteria and see tables full of different groups of people. I sat down at one of them. And this girl with dark brown hair and braces says "Hi i'm flau'jae. Are you new here?" I respond with "Yeah , i just moved from Baltimore." She then introduces me to everyone at the table. Alyssa, Roscoe, Nia, Mani, J.I, Key, Niqo.

Then when we're all trying to have a conversation Nova pulls up a chair and sits down.

A/N
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day and reading my story! It means a lot. And I left you on a bit of a cliff hanger aha. I will try to update daily ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.1K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
195K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
725K 26.8K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
893K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.