The Princess of the Moon

By RissaleWriter

Never go out at night was a rule that she had been taught since birth. Never leave the house without telling... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Table of Contents

902 39 4
By RissaleWriter

Never go out at night was a rule that she had been taught since birth. Never leave the house without telling her father where she was going. Never lie about where she was going and who she was with. And, never ever stray far from the house. And, absolutely no dating.

These were rules that Synthia Lupi had followed since birth until that night. Until that night where she almost lost her best friend. Until that night that she had to disobey her father's orders. Until that night that she found out who she was. Until that night she found out that she was a princess.

A princess of the Moon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Invictus By Ellie

Teen Fiction

815 56 7
"Anybody who would get near her would turn into Icarus that came too close to the sun." •••• Those monsters conceal themselves behind a mask of norma...
204 15 12
She will become the most powerful being in the world. That's what the prophecy said about her millions of years ago, before magic was known to this w...
849 79 30
There was a princess Living carefree She wanted the world she wanted everything Diamonds and pearls Emeralds and gold She bathed in the riches only s...
802 96 14
❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄. ❞ Saskia Vrana knows what to do when the Nights of Smoke come: Close the win...