Innocent romance (A maid sama...

By Violet_167

Misaki and Takumi are two strangers engaged to each other. They want to try to make this marriage work or is... More

-Prologue-
-Chapter 1-
- Chapter 2-
- Chapter 4-
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6-
- Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
- Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
- Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
Chapter 18
-Chapter 19-
- Chapter 20-
- Chapter 21-
- Chapter 22-
- Chapter 23-
- Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-

-Chapter 3-

559 11 1
By Violet_167

Misaki wasn't quite sure what he was planning. She'd heard about his personality. He was cold to others and very smart with what he does. Takumi was a person who distanced himself from others and didn't mind giving you the cold shoulder. Why was he playing nice to her before? That was what scared her the most. What was he hiding? That part she wanted to know at least.

"What will you show me?" Misaki asked him curiously. This might be the only thing that came out of his mouth that was something he meant.

"You want to know the real me then you'll regret it. Everything will turn you away from me," Takumi said taking off his coat and throwing it in a chair.

"We'll have to see about that first," Misaki answered back. Was he trying to scare her off? It'll take more than a cold personality to do that.

Takumi chuckled. This woman was something else. "We'll have to see about that? Ok, Miss Ayuzawa."

Ok so now he wants to use her last name. What a change in personality indeed.

"Why do you want to marry me?" Takumi asked Misaki even though it was quite clear. For her business of course.

"For my business," Misaki answered honestly. It wasn't like she'll deny it. She wasn't marrying him because she loved him. Hell no! This was all for the future of her company. He knew that. But she was hoping just maybe there will be feelings towards each other in the future.

"You don't love me so why marry me?" Takumi pressed on.

Misaki stared at him in confusion. "You don't love me either and yet you're marrying me so what is your point?"

"I was forced into this but you, you're selfish."

Misaki was appalled. She was selfish? There was no one more selfish than his entire family. He must be crazy.

"You're thinking of why not hang unto him for my business. Whether I love him or not let's hang unto to him for more money. Am I wrong?" Takumi smirked watching her facial expression changed to anger.

"Wrong. That's not completely true-"

"It's the truth!"

"I don't need your money. I have my own money which I worked hard for. You wouldn't know about hard work you had everything given to you," Misaki replied furiously. How could someone like him call her selfish? It was like the pot calling the kettle black.

"Right because your father walked out on you right?"

He didn't just say that? That wasn't something she easily discussed and not with just anyone.

"You've hated men your whole life and pushed them away. Tell me, are you trying to hang unto me because you're scared no other man would want to marry you? I mean get past the money and who would stay around you," Takumi started to say what he felt. She did ask him to be himself and these were all things he wanted to know.

"You better stop it," Misaki warned him. She felt like punching him.

"Keep living that way and you'll end up alone," Takumi said honestly. Maybe it was harsh but she needed to hear it whether she liked it or not.

Misaki's blood was boiling. He didn't even know her and yet he was judging her. He didn't understand her past to know how hurt she felt being betrayed.

"Then will a son born out of an affair live happily?" Misaki asked. Just like how he knew things about her she knew things about him. He wanted to throw some low blows so could she. "You know what? Just escort yourself out this home."

Takumi glared at her. Not like he wanted to there anyway. "Fine."

"You should get a better attitude tomorrow. We are meeting with your family tomorrow. I guess you'll have to be nice to me then huh?" Misaki smiled amused. She'll make him eat all those words tomorrow. Just wait.

Takumi took his keys and exited the house.

-Mei Apartment-

Mei was inside her bedroom packing clothes into a suitcase when the doorbell rang. Who could it be? Takumi had already left to be with his 'wife to be'. Who could be there now? Mei got up to answer the door. She didn't expect when she opened it to see Takumi standing there with his clothes in a mess. Something happened between him and that Misak woman.

She stepped aside for him, "Come inside."

Mei really hated seeing him upset. Maybe they should just announce their relationship so Misaki could stop stressing him out. She didn't like him living there with another woman. She trusted Takumi but Misaki not so much. 

Mei just had to wait for his engagement with Misaki to be over and then she'll be able to have him over all the time instead of him sneaking out just to meet her. It was upsetting.

She led him to the couch and sat down with him. She rubbed his shoulders to make him feel better.

"What happened?" She finally asked.

Takumi sighed running his hand through his blond hair. "I had another argument with her."

"You two just bicker all the time. Why does your family think you and her were a good match?" Mei questioned his family's plans for his life. They were just using him. No one was looking out for his best interest but her.

"Maybe it was my fault. I told her the truth in a hard way. I know every family has problems," He didn't regret what he told her but how he said it.

"I see. When this is all over you can apologize to her right?" Mei tried to make him feel better.

"Yea. Enough about me how are you?" Takumi didn't want to be talking about his problems with Misaki every time he visited Mei. This was their alone time and he shouldn't ruin it.

"I got a job to do but it's overseas. I'll have to leave for three days," Mei said sadly. She'll have to leave him.

Mei loved to cook but since she didn't have much of a background she didn't get jobs in many places. She took every opportunity she got even if she had to start as a waitress she'll reach the kitchen staff one day.

"Tell you what. Before I leave tomorrow let's have lunch. I know a place where we can have private dinners and many people don't know about your engagement so it's safe," Mei was excited to go on a date after so long.

"I have wedding planning to do tomorrow with my family and Misaki," Takumi felt bad for ruining her mood. Mei frowned disappointedly. "But we can eat together right after."

"Ok," Mei agreed.

Takumi pulled her over on his body caging her in his arms. "How about we get some sleep?"

"It's still early," Mei giggled.

Takumi grinned. "Then we don't have to sleep right away."

"You player. I love you," Mei kissed his lips. Misaki might be the one with the ring on her finger for now but Takumi will always belong to Mei.

-The next day-

Unfortunately for Misaki's plans to get revenge on Takumi, the Walker family canceled the wedding planning and moved it to tomorrow because of a family emergency. Takumi ran off somewhere the moment he heard it. She sighed. Tomorrow will come soon anyway. 

This was so childish. Why did she think of getting revenge through his family?

Instead of going home and having nothing to do, she decided to meet up with her friend Sakura.

"Hi!" Sakura greeted when she made it to the table.

Misaki smiled seeing her friend. Sakura was one of the people who could make their problems disappear. She usually had good advice.

"Hey," Misaki greeted back.

Sakura sat down in the chair in front of Misaki. This restaurant has private rooms but Misaki and Sakura preferred being out in the open with other people. It felt nice and much more refreshing.

"Why was the wedding planning canceled?" Sakura questioned curiously. Maybe her friend wasn't having the best engagement.

"Family emergency. I'm just wondering if I even felt like being around his family anyway," Misaki stated taking a sip of the wine she ordered before Sakura arrived.

"What is that guy's problem?" Sakura wondered out loud.

"I did ask for his true personality and I got it."

"I don't see why someone with a cold personality won't like you. You two are the same and perfect for each other," Sakura lightly joked.

"Hey! I don't have a cold personality. I just have a hard time trusting certain people. Men to be precise. Takumi is the reason why," Misaki sipped more of her wine. It seemed to ease her mind.

"Please don't kill him," Sakura begged her friend.

"I do have the bail money to get away with it," Misaki joked but Sakura wasn't sure how much of a joke it was.

"Why don't you make him jealous by hanging out with your ex?" Sakura suggested.

"Tora and I haven't spoken to each other in a while and why would I do that? Takumi doesn't even like me and neither do I like him."

"Funny," Sakura said out of nowhere.

Misaki stared at her friend wondering what she meant. "What?"

"Listen to that song."

Misaki stopped and listen to the song playing in the restaurant.

It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all.

"What about that song?" Misaki asked Sakura since she didn't understand.

"The world isn't small. I wonder what it means."

"I don't know-Takumi?"

Misaki thought she saw Takumi walking near them. He disappeared by the private rooms.

Sakura turned around but didn't see him. "Where? I don't see him."

"I just saw him. I think."

"Go bring him over so I can argue with him," Sakura said.

Misaki got up and walked over to where she saw him.

-Meanwhile-

Takumi arrived at the restaurant Mei invited him too. Now all he had to do was find her. The wedding planning got canceled. 

He took out his cellphone and dialed her number. "Hey Mei, where are you?"

"I'm inside the room. Where are you?"

"I think I'm lost," He looked around trying to find someone to help him. "I'm on the second floor near the bathrooms."

"I know where that is. Stay put I'll come to get you."

Takumi hung up his phone. Suddenly, someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around and saw the last person he wanted to meet right now.

"Misaki?"

It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all.

"Hi!" Misaki said without a smile on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.6K 20
Tobirama Senju and Anavae Havari are scheduled to be married in an effort to bring the new village of Tsukigakure and Konohagakure together. They hav...
57.2K 1.3K 36
Takumi and Misaki used to date until his grandfather broke them apart. Now he's the CEO of the largest company in all of Asia. What happens when he m...
7.6K 419 11
OK so sorry that I deleted this book, I didn't realise people actually like it that much. Here is the description: (Sorry if it's crap.) Hinata final...
124 0 21
Kamijou Hiroki x Kusama Nowaki. Usami Akihiko x Takahashi Misaki. Nowaki's trip to New York was supposed to be simple. This changed when a simple ale...