Don't leave me. Ever...

Da SexyPokemonTrainer

Blake being the sexy party boy he is soon introduced to Brooke, a girl who his friends mocked everyday. Once... Altro

Don't leave me. Ever...
Chapter One: The beginning...
Chapter Two: I want her to trust me...
Chapter Three: Do I hate her so much that I will lose my friend?
Chapter Four: I will suffer to keep him happy...
Chapter Five: We all have secrets.
Chapter Six: Everyone has reasons for what they do.
Chapter Seven: Leaving without saying goodbye.
Chapter Eight: The pain I live with everyday...
Chapter nine: A kiss of a blossoming romance.
Chapter Ten: What a stupid thing to say...
Chapter Eleven: Cuts and Bruises.
Chapter Twelve: Protecting me.
Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye.
Chapter Fourteen: Love, Lost, Hate, Death what's the difference?
Chapter Sixteen: We all need some happiness.
Chapter Seventeen: Running away...
Chapter Eighteen: Skylar?
Chapter Nineteen: It's the truth.
Chapter Twenty: Wake Up.
Chapter Twenty-one: The lost friend.
Chapter twenty-two: The Party.
Chapter Twenty-three: For the better or the worst.

Chapter Fifteen: Is this what I want?

4.8K 107 14
Da SexyPokemonTrainer

Chapter Fifteen: Is this what I want?

[Blake’s POV]:

I continued to drum my fingers on the school desk that was in front of me. No one seemed to notice or really care for that matter all expect one which was Brooke who seemed to not be able to take her eyes off of me. It seemed that was all she had been doing for the past few days after the funeral; she wouldn’t let me out of her sight as if she was trying to watch over me. It was sweet of her but I had to get over this in my own time, I didn’t need her here.                                 

“I’m fine.” I muttered for what seemed to be a million times just today.

Brooke didn’t move her gaze away which continued to annoy me for the rest of the lesson. I closed my eyes and got that same haunting image of Anthony over and over again. Him taking himself away from me, it wasn’t right. It wasn’t him...

“You’re the best, I’m glad to have a friend like you Blake,” I could hear the sound of his familiar voice echo inside of me.

I should’ve said something to warn him before letting him come back here. I should’ve told him about Brooke before he came back. That look in his eyes when he saw us scared me, he loved Brooke. I took her away from him without even knowing. I didn’t even have the chance to tell him how much I cared about her. How much she meant to me how much I was sorry for being so distance these past few weeks.

I let out a loud sigh before coming back to reality and saw that everyone was already leaving the classroom. Brooke still hadn’t moved away from me even though everyone had almost gone.                                                                                                                

“You okay?” She asked me looking quiet nervous.

I couldn’t answer her, I knew I was making myself angry thinking about Anthony and didn’t want to take it out on her. She was doing nothing but trying to be supportive of me through all of this and anything that would come out of my mouth would’ve upset her. I walked out the classroom almost ignoring her and everyone else around me; I just couldn’t stand anyone’s pity anymore. All I wanted was to be left alone even if that meant pushing people away...

[Lauren’s POV]:

I pulled myself away from Skylar before looking at the ground not being able to stand his kindness anymore. He was putting up with me which no-one has ever been bothered to do for such a long time. Skylar was too good for me; he should be with someone who deserves him.                                                                                                                                                     

“I need to tell you something,” I whispered sadly stroking his cheek as he frowned.                                                                            

“Don’t pull the ‘I love you but...’ stunt on me,” Skylar answered almost straight away as if he could read my mind.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

“But...” I started before he cut me off with a kiss.

I could just feel how much emotion he was putting into every movement of his mouth as if he was trying to tell me something without actually speaking. I broke the kiss and pushed him away.                                                                                     

“I really care about you Skylar but... I just don’t want you to be used like this; I think we should take a break just so I can clear my head out...” I mumbled quietly hoping he couldn’t tell how much this was hurting me to say.                                              

“You want to break-up?” He asked me sounding like I just ripped his heart out.

I nodded before looking back into his eyes. They were so dark that I couldn’t tell what was going trough is mind as he just sat here almost clutching at his chest. I wanted to hold him in my arms, but I knew I couldn’t go back. Not now anyway.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

“What can I do? What can I do to get you back?” He asked sounding like he was almost in tears.                                        

“Just let me have some space for awhile,” I said before hopping off the ground where I had been sitting.

Skylar just shook his head not wanting to get this information into his mind.                                                                                       

“I’m sorry, but good-bye.” I whispered before walking away from him not bothering to look back.

I knew that he was hurting because so was I. But I wanted to be alone for awhile just so that I could understand what was going on. I really was starting to hate leaving him but I had to. Skylar deserves better.

[Katie’s POV]:

“What’s up gloomy girl?” I asked Brooke as I saw her sitting by herself in the courtyard.  

She didn’t say anything instead she just sat there looking really miserable. I really hoped this had nothing to do with her very emotionally wreaked boyfriend of hers; I had no idea how to fix those problems.                                                                  

“Still upset about this Anthony guy?” I asked inviting myself to sit next to her.                                                                                             

“Yeah... But I’m trying to help Blake but he just keeps shutting me out. What should I do?” Brooke asked me turning to me for advice.             

I almost wanted to laugh at how right I was with my guessing skills, but I knew that this was really not a laughing matter.                 

“Well... I think you should just give him some space and let him sort this stuff out himself,” I said before grabbing a cookie out of my bag.                                                                                                                                                                   

“I don’t want to lose him though...” Brooke said sounding really honest with herself, and me.                                                    

“Well... You could just get him to talk... You know if you’re a good listener and all. But then I would let him sort this out himself. Anyway if he really loves you, you shouldn’t be afraid to lose him.” I said in-between bites of cookie.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

“That’s what I’m worried about...” She said quietly as if she didn’t intend of me hearing her.                                                            

“What? That you would be bored of him talking about nothing interesting, or him not truly loving you?” I asked her confused.

Brooke smiled at my bored remark then went straight back on being serious.                                                                                    

“That he doesn’t want me around anymore,” She told me before looking away as if something had caught her attention.

I looked to where she was drawn to only to see Skylar in the distance. I raised my eyebrow and coughed to gain her attention again.                                                                                                                                                                                                               

“I should probably try and talk to Blake again...” Brooke mumbled getting up of the seat and slowly started to walk away.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

“Thanks though Katie,” She added giving me a smile before heading back inside.                                                               

After watching her go back inside I looked back over to see that Skylar was still sitting by himself across the oval with no one around for ages. I didn’t know what was up because usually Lauren is with him everywhere he went. I slowly made my way towards him feeling like I should ask him at least if he wanted any company, it was the nice thing to do and I suppose that was what I was... The nice girl.         

[Skylar’s POV]:   

I didn’t want to believe her; Lauren was just saying this... She wasn’t going to leave me. I had trusted her with information that I hadn’t told anyone in years. I trusted her with my heart which was one delicate thing in my life and all she did was shatter it so quickly. What did I do? What didn’t I do? I felt myself shiver from the sadness and pain that crawled through me as I thought about how much I cared. I bit my lip not wanting to cry, not here. I was such a sensitive person and Lauren brought that out all of that which I had buried long ago. Unwillingly I felt one hot tear escape my eye as I couldn’t hold it back.                                                                                                                                                                                    

“Hey Skylar you look lonely mind if I... Oh I’m sorry I didn’t know you where upset,” The cheerful almost childlike voice of Katie said as she walked up to me.                                                                                                                                                  

“What’s the matter?” She asked me probably noticing the few tears that I just couldn’t hold.

I didn’t want her to see me like this; I didn’t want anyone to see me like this. Katie slid down so that she was sitting next to me and took one of my hands into hers. I bit my lip harder than before letting the slight taste of blood enter my mouth.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

“What’s wrong with me Katie?” I asked her gripping hold of her hand tighter as every word was difficult to say.                                

“There is nothing wrong with you Skylar, why would you say there was?” She answered nudging my shoulder in a friendly gesture.                                                                                                                                                                                  

“Then why did she go?” I whispered painfully.                                                                                                                                                  

“You and Lauren broke up!?” She asked sounding really surprised.                                                                          

“You poor darling...” Katie added pulling me into an awkward sideways hug.                                            

I wrapped my arms around her as she snuggled her head against me. Katie let me go after a few minutes of silence and got up. I looked up at her as she held out her hand sweetly smiling at me. She was such a kind person I could tell just by the look that she gave me. That she truly cared about me.                                                                                                                  

“You need something to take your mind off things, how about you and I go and get something to drink?” Katie asked me happily.

She was so cheerful like she didn’t have a care in the world, even though the world can give you a rough time when you least expect it. Katie looked like she was living life as much as she could, with a smile on her face every step of the way.                

“Sure,” I said unable to say no to that smile.                                                                                                                                                       

“We have to go to the university first; I want to see my brother.” Katie said almost sounding looking like an excited child when I had agreed to come.                                                                                                                                                            

“Okay,” I mumbled just before she took my hand and almost dragged me towards the exit of the school.

I really didn’t know if I wanted to be around anyone but since Katie would be there I felt a lot better. She had this kind of aura that would just hit you with this kind of joyfulness. It was heart-warming to see there were some people like that still around...   

[Lauren’s POV]:

Kyle was walking straight towards me so I imaged that he had gotten my message. I looked around the university campus to see that there weren’t many people around which was an unusual sight as this was one of the only university’s in the city. Kyle had been one of Blake’s friends at school three years ago and was twenty-two this year, I would always see him at Blake’s parties though always eyeing off every pretty girl that entered the room. Kyle was a major player but he was going to be an experiment of mine for the next few weeks so that I could get close to Blake. An experiment that would not go wrong, not matter what.                                                                                                                                       

“Hey sexy,” Kyle greeted me almost crushing me with the force of his lips onto mine.                                                                       

“Hi, you busy tonight? I heard that there is something special going on at ‘Zodiac’s’ tonight want to go?” I asked him slipping back into my old self instantly.                                                                                                                                            

“Yeah babe, Xavier been asking where you been.” Kyle answered me before letting his tongue glide across my neck seductively.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

“This mean I get a free pass?” I asked him sweetly before bitting his earlobe knowing he couldn’t resist me.                                                                            

Kyle gave me a quick nod before crushing his lips back on mine.                                                                                                                               

“You really need a ‘don’t kiss me’ sign,” Someone laughed as they stopped next to Kyle.                                                                             

“Perhaps the bitches are just drawn to me,” Kyle laughed.

Bitch... That stung I couldn’t tell why though since I have been called that a lot plus worse things... But why in the first time in awhile did that word hurt me.                                                                                                                                                                              

“It’s good to see you Ryan,” Kyle added releasing me and giving his friend a strong handshake.                                                          

“Who’s this pretty girl?” Ryan asked looking over at me as I almost blushed at his remark.

Not many people addressed me as pretty, sexy and hot maybe but pretty were something else. Only Skylar had called me sweet names... Skylar.                                                                                                                                                                                 

“This babe here is Lauren,” Kyle said almost saying it as if I was his property.                                                                                             

“What a pretty name for such a sweet girl,” Ryan said giving me a quick wink.

Ryan seemed like a sweet person unlike Kyle but that wasn’t what I was after here. I needed Kyle for his rudeness to get what I want and that was simple... I wanted Blake back and Kyle was my key.                                                                                    

“Ryan!” I heard such a familiar voice shout as they almost ran up to us.

I looked in the direction of the voice to see none other than that freshman girl Katie. What on earth was she doing here and then I saw someone slowly following behind her and my heart just sank. It was Skylar, why was he here...                

“Hey sis,” Ryan said giving her a hug.

My eye contact with Skylar didn’t drop even once he noticed me. I saw that same pain in his eyes as I told him it was over before, it was back. I couldn’t stand to look at him. I turned back to Kyle and wrapped my arm around his waist tightly as I tried to forget that he was there.                                                                                                                                                            

“Oh, Lauren what are you doing here?” Katie asked me cheerfully before stopping as she saw Kyle and I so close.

Katie just shook her head at me in disbelief as if she hated my guts.                                                                                                       

“Skylar and I are going to ‘Zodiac’s’ tonight and need you to get us through the doors bro,” Katie said to Ryan.

Once Katie said his name I felt my heart be stung rapidly. He was going to be there. I clenched one of my hands into the fist trying to clear that name from my mind, Skylar...                                                                                                                                             

“I’m not going to be there for another hour,” Ryan said directing all his attention to his sister.                                                              

“Hey why don’t you come with us? I’ll get you both in and you can wait for Ryan there,” Kyle suddenly spoke up after being quiet for a record time.

I almost glared at him for even suggesting that, being in a car with Skylar. Crap.                                                                                 

“Oh gosh, really?” Katie asked smiling at Kyle childlike.                                                                                                                                           

“Sure thing, C.ya later Ryan,” Kyle said motioning for Katie and Skylar to follow him.

I felt sick, why was Kyle doing this? I really didn’t feel like going to the club knowing that Skylar was going to be there... Knowing that every time I looked at him I felt wanted...

[Brooke’s POV]:

School had finally finished and I wanted to talk to Blake, no I needed to talk to him. It seemed that everyone was gone almost; I hadn’t seen Skylar or Lauren all day which was really odd. Well Skylar once and he was all alone. I hoped that they where alright, perhaps they just didn’t come here because of Anthony... Blake seemed completely in thought as I saw him walking straight past everyone without a care in the world. I didn’t know how to approach him; I didn’t know what I was supposed to do. I needed to get things straight with him; I needed to know if he still wanted me.                            

“Blake, seriously we need to talk.” I thought out loud as I grabbed onto his arm stopping him from walking away from me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

“What Brooke?” He asked sourly sounding uninterested in what I had to say.                                                  

“Do you love me?” I asked straight away getting to the point of the conversation not wanting to let him get away from me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

“Why would you even ask such a stupid question?” He asked before shaking off my hold with ease.            

“Well just answer the ‘stupid question’ then,” I said grabbing hold of his arm as he tried to walkaway from me.                               

“I do love you... I just don’t want you to have to deal with all this,” He said quietly after a moment of silence.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

“I don’t care about any of this; I care about you though...” I said sincerely biting my lip waiting for him to answer me.

“I love you...” I added quietly to myself.

I looked up to see Blake smiling at me almost as if he was a completely different person in a split second.                            

“You said it...” Blake said before pulling me into a hug.

Then I realized he must have heard what I said, I loved him so much that it hurt thinking about leaving him. I was so attached to him that it scared me, whatever would I do when we drift apart... It felt like my life was changing for the better and for the worst. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O_O hope you enjoyed wooo... Sorry for the wait, gonna upload more often hopefully. How is people liking it so far??? Vote and Comment and stuff :PPP <3 [Smile.or.Die] ANDY. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

203K 4K 23
Isla Holbrooke wakes up everyday knowing she's different. She accepts it, she embraces it, but she's not sure she quite understands it. Her scars are...
249K 13.8K 36
For the last year, Audrey has been watching over Charlotte Astor, heir to the world's biggest software company. She knows this summer will be filled...
17M 653K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
245K 7.4K 23
Bianca Evans doesn't fit the stereotypical teenage girl image. She's one of the guys, always has been and always will be. She could beat a guy at any...