Phantom Trip

By friking-awsom-kitten

*Currently republishing!* Maddie and Jack Fenton, also known by all as genius scientists in all things ghostl... More

Cheery awakening
And may the odds be ever in your favour
We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship
Le Ghost Zone
The mark and the ghost
Sleep tight
And then....school
Dead meat
Bully the bully
Antighost shit
Not her boyfriend
Ahoy mateys
A duel of knights
Walking in the jungle
Skulker's collection
Caged Phantom
Teamup!
You're coming with me
Show time
Danny vs monster
Found them
In the Ghost Zone, we're the ghosts
Jail break
Escape
Pet
Ectofilters
Flirting and fighting
Dragon Princess
They did
Stabbed through the heart
Fright Fight
The Soul Shredder shredded
Gone...again
Dragon fight
Goodbye Dora
BEWARE
New weapons
Fear me
You're under arrest
Girl problems
Interrogation
Tucker on dating advice
Plans
Plan in action
Screw this
Gotta go fast
Don't halfass the job
Frosty moss
Clone happenings
My master!
Angry girls
Evil halfa for mayor!
Science shit
Up for adoption
Danny the match
The lovebirds
Clockwork
Fire away
Partey
Let loose
A rock to start it all
Come at me bro
Cornered like a rat
Something crazy
Untameable
Not tame, befriend
Looking for dipstick
Work together
Rebound
Nightmare
Fails and Tales
What you wish is selfish
Who is the Red Huntress
Phantom evolution
Ship-repair ghost
Double Trouble
The Ultimate Prank
Yellow Doom
Eduqa
Get over it
Ghost anatomy
Do your best. Fail. Try again.
Virus more like BYErus
I'll sleep when I'm dead
Far Frozen is now near frozen
Training gone south
Hit it
I don't have a creative title: We feast!
The giant plant ghost monster
Drift away from this shit
Snow days are fun days
Smooth dude
Ghostbucks TM
There's no place like home
The Chaperones
El Fin

Let's go home

2.9K 142 124
By friking-awsom-kitten

   Kim was led to the showers to clean of the slime. Then princess Dora offered the rest of the humans some time to clean up too and refresh themselves. They all took their time to shower and recover.

A few went to visit their friends in the medical wing and tell them about their little adventure and what happened to Aragon.

Danny was relieved to hear it had all turned out alright but he felt guilty he couldn't have been there to protect them. He told himself that he couldn't run after every single person that decides to have some action and gets in trouble with a ghost.

He looked at Kwan as the boy told Dash the whole story.

Danny sit up and crossed his legs under himself. He was regaining his strength quickly. He knew that under all that bandage his wounds were healing too. He didn't know how he would explain that. His parents would think the ghosts gave him something, which was the case, and would be suspiscious. He would have to keep the bandages on even after he was completely healed.

His dad walked in. He looked around at the ghosts resting in the beds. Finally he found what he was looking for. His son and his friends layed in the back. Danny was staring in front of himself, deep in thought. Jack stood next to him and waited for Danny to notice.

The halfa saw something big next to him. He glanced and was slightly surprised to see his father there with a concerned expression. "Dad?"

Jack smiled. "Hello, son. How ya holding up."

Danny tilted his head from side to side. "Better. I've slept a bit and I feel more rested."

"Good to hear it.

There was an awkward silence. Danny had the idea that the older Fenton wanted to say something but didn't know how to put it into words.

"So...." Jack said, trying to get on with it. "That ghost got you pretty good."

Danny played with the bandages around his palms. "Yeah," he said absently.

"Me and your mother have been talking." Jack paused. "Do you want to go home?"

Danny looked up in shock. "What?!"

Jack said the next words as if he had to force them out. "Your mother thinks the Ghost Zone might be too dangerous. Especially for you. You seem to be constantly targeted by ghosts."

Danny fidgeted. "Well, you know. It must be because I'm the son of the world's greatest ghost hunters."

Instead of Jack swelling up with pride at the statement as usual, it only brought him down. It was his fault his son was in the hospital now. He sighed. "So do you want to go back?"

Kwan and Dash heard this, along with a few other students that had come. "What?!"

"You're telling us to go back?!"

"No way am I going home"

"The adventure just started!!"

Danny gave a feeble shrug. If he accepted, his fellow peers would hate him for the rest of his life. If he didn't they could get into more danger. He bit his lip. Then he caught a glint in his father's eyes. He looked hopeful, but at the same time depressed. He didn't want to go, Danny realised. This has been the most successful in his career as a ghost hunter. Sure he hadn't caught a ghost yet but he had been so close to so many. And he and Danny's mother were so excited at all the information they were getting here. Danny had never seen them so in their element before.

And if he was completely honest, he was happy with the time he was having with his parents. They hadn't been so close in years.

"It's ok, dad. Let's keep going," he grimaced as he said those words. "Only a few more days, right?"

Sam, Tucker and Valerie stared slackjawed. Did they hear right. The other students cheered.

Jack grinned. The glint in his eyes brightened considerably. "Thanks, son. Don't worry. I'll protect you from now on. No ghost will cause my boy any harm."

He stood up elated. "I will tell your mom the great news." And he bounded down the hall.

Danny smiled after him. His eyes traveled away from the opening and caught Sam's glare.

"What the hell were you thinking!" She ground out in Ghost. The halfa grimaced at her harsh tone.

"It's just..." the boy didn't want to tell her he said that because he wanted to spend more time with his dad. He realised now how selfish that was. "Did you see him? I didn't have the heart to tell him no."

Sam was furious. "Then you grow a heart."

"I'm with Sam on this one, Danny," Tucker said as he leaned forward. "This was your chance."

Valerie looked between them. "Ok. I have no idea what you guys are saying but I can guess. You know we wouldn't have gone back even if Danny said yes?"

The other students were leaving except for Kwan, who stayed to talk to his friend. Dash nudged him and pointed at Valerie.

She continued when she saw her new friends' expressions. "Well sure. His parents would have turned the ship around but the others wouldn't have stepped out of the castle. You know that right?"

Danny nodded furiously as Sam huffed and crossed her arms. Tucker sighed.

A ghost appeared to check on them. Danny was glad for the interruption. She took off his bandages and Danny saw that his chest was fully healed as was his shoulder and head. His hands were still sore but the burns had faded away to leave red skin. He flexed them experimentaly and smiled.

Dash gaped beside Kwan, who gasped quietly.

Danny glanced at them. He'd forgotten them and his face paled. He took back the bandages. "I'd rather keep then on, please."

The ghost was confused. "But you don't need then anymore."

"Please."

She shrugged and wound new bandages around his shoulder, chest, forehead and palms. He smiled and thanked her. She nodded and removed Sam's bandage on her head. It had stopped bleeding but still needed to be covered and was fragile.

She went to check with the rest and declared them in no danger of falling dead anytime soon.

Tucker's arm was in a sling and Valerie's leg lay bandaged and barefooted on her bed. Leroy was fully healed but still lay next to Danny.

The halfa and Tucker were given permission to go as long as they didn't overdo anything. Dash left along with Kwan.

"Did you see that?" Kwan whispered to his friend. "The dude was like totally healed."

Dash looked back uncertainly as they left through entrance. "I know, bro. I also saw something in the creepy castle."

Kwan's eyes widened. "Yeah. You were gonna tell me what happened while I was gone."

"It was freaky, dude. Fenton and his nerdy friends were fighting the ghost."

Kwan gasped. "No way."

Dash nodded. "Yes way. They were good at it too. And then the ghost was gonna cut him too but Fenton grabbed the sword ... and broke it." He whispered that last part.

Kwan sucked in breath. He looked back at the entrance to the medical wing in shocked silence. "Broooooo."

Danny walked out on top of Leroy. Tucker next to him. Both were waving back at the girls who weren't allowed out of their beds yet.

Dash shook his head. "All I know is that that kid isn't normal." Kwan nodded silently.

Tucker whispered at Danny. "Dude, bully 1 and bully 2 are looking at us like we just grew two heads."

Danny nodded and stopped waving. He didn't look at the jocks. "I know. Dash saw us fight Fright Knight, remember? And they saw my wounds."

Tucker shook his head as he chuckled. "They might as well know the rest. With the clues you're giving everyone, they must be some special kind of stupid to not figure it out."

Danny laughed. "You think I'm going up to Dash and transform and say 'sup, Dash. Ever wondered how it feels to get beat up by a wimp?'"

Tucker smirked. "Please do. I wanna take a picture of his face and post it on the internet. It would be a dream come true."

Danny shook his head, smiling.

They entered the throne room, where many ghosts floated around.

Danny called out to one. "Where are the humans?" He asked.

The ghost pointed a room out for them.

They walked that way and entered.

Many kids lay sprawled on the couches. Others were looking in the mirros hanging on the wall. The rest were lined up for a shower.  All of them had wet hair.

They looked up as they saw Danny's pet enter the room.

Jack stood up and grinned, happy that his boy seemed all better.

Maddie, however, was more suspiscious. "Danny? Why are you out of your bed so soon?" She was also unsure about staying in the Ghost Zone.

Danny jumped to the ground. "I was just tired. I slept a lot and I feel much better now. The nurse said me and Tucker can go but we should take it easy."

Maddie nodded, relieved.

"Where's Kim?" Tucker asked.

Paulina looked away from her mirror for a moment. "She went to get her hair cut. I can't wait to see the new hairstyle."

Star nodded. "I know a shorter haircut will fit her much better than that long mess she had before."

Danny nodded and sat down. His back against Leroy, who lay on the ground. Tucker joined him.

Mikey approached them and sat in front of them. "So you never told us what happened in the castle."

This got the attention of the others and they leaned forward curiously.

Danny paled. "Oh umm." He looked at Tucker, who shrugged.

"Well. We were curious and went to the castle and then a ghost appeared and...yeah."

Mikey frowned. "But you said you didn't want to go to the castle."

Danny shrugged. "I didn't. I followed Dash, Kwan and the others. I saw them go and wanted to bring them back."

Nathan huffed. "But what happened. Tell us the fight."

Danny realised they wanted entertainment. "Ok then."

They got comfortable.

"Me, Tucker, Sam and Valerie heard they were gone and I just knew where to. We thought we could just catch up to them and bring them back and nobody could get into trouble," he said as he saw his mother ready to scold him. "But we were too late and saw them land. They went inside and I'm not really sure what they did but when we got in Kwan, Chelsea and Richard were gone and a ghost was trying to slice Dash with his sword."

At this they looked at the said people. "What happened. Where'd you go?"

Chelsea fidgeted. "He got us with the sword and we were sent to our worst nightmare."

"And what was yours?" Paulina asked.

Chelsea shivered and Maddie frowned. "You don't have to tell us, sweetie. Danny, continue."

Danny nodded. This would be tricky. "So we kind of interrupted their fight and the ghost came after us. We dispersed. Dash shot at him with the Fenton Bazooka and he broke the sword. The ghost was so scared it flew away."

"Whoaaa."

Melissa raised an eyebrow. "But what happened to you."

Danny looked at his bandages. "Uuh...what do you think. We fought, right? The ghost threw Sam against the wall and Tucker protected her. She was unconsious. I got burned a lot because I can barely move out of the way. Dash broke the sword and the shards flew everywhere. I think it was something important for the ghost because it flew away. Kwan, Chelsea and Richard appeared after that. I was so scared I think I passed out."

Dash listened closely from the entrance. Kwan stood next to him. He porred the jock in the side. "Why is he lying?"

Dash frowned. "He told me I would get all the glory if we worked together."

"Looks like he kept his promise."

Sheldon crossed his arms at Danny's story. He didn't believe it. Dash would never be able to do anything like that. Sheldon had the idea that Danny was hiding something. He had seen something weird happen in the ghost hunter's island. Danny was no ordinary teenage boy. Sheldon wondered what really happened, but he didn't say anything.

Other students widened their eyes as they heard about Dash doing something that heroic. Then they spotted him in the entrance and bombarded him with questions.

"Is it true?"

"How did it feel like?"

"How did you do it."

Danny sighed in relief as the attention on him was gone. Then he felt as if he was being watched and he looked up. Sheldon was inspecting him closely. Sweat broke out on the halfa's neck.

Tucker nudged him. "Dude, you need to learn storytelling from me. You took all the juicy details out."

Danny shrugged. "I think I did ok."

Tucker was about to contradict when someone else entered the room.

It was Kim.

All the attention was immediately brought to her as she came in with her new haircut and looking like a totally different person.

Surprise!!!!
I do have wifi here.
I am officialy in france. XD. Omgosh. Awesome.

So ill try to update as much as i can but i dont promise anything.

ANYWAYS.

I got ya there for a second didnt i. You thought thwy were actually going home right. Well i felt like i shoukd put in a scene like that cuz the fentons wouldnt take all that without concern

what did you think of the chappie.

Hope you liked it. Its not as much action i know. But there needs to be a few rest chapters in between ok. Poor guys.

Plz vote and comment (thnk u all. I love your comments) and share (omgosh almost 8k)

Byeeeeeeee

Goodnight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.1K 53
"He's not your son, Jack! He's ghost scum!" Danny Fenton AKA Danny Phantom is now 12 years old, having done everything in the cartoon except reveal...
107K 4.2K 21
Danny Fenton isn't just your average fourteen-year-old boy. He has an alter ego who just so happens to be Amity Park's ghost hero. Yes, that is being...
29K 901 7
The Disasteriod event is over. Vlad is gone and the Earth is saved. But all is not right with the young halfa hero when he learns a shocking truth ab...
68.5K 1.7K 24
Danny and White had a hard enough time keeping their secret in the human world. But now their class is going on a field trip right into the belly of...