✓ | Room 111

By bomira

An unexpected encounter between a nice guy and a nice girl. Will it turn out nice if the two realize they're... More

01 Wait, what?!
02 The Rules
03 Bad Kookie
04 New Friends
05 Scared
06 The Reason?
07 Closer
08 You
09 The Truth
10 One Last Night
11 Don't Miss Me
13 He Comes
14 I Hate You
15 Jisoo and Jinyoung
16 In Between Two Men Who Loves Her
17 She's Mine
18 The Call
19 A Night To Remember Part I
20 A Night to Remember Part II
21 Spilling The Tea
22 Dinner Time
23 My One and Only
24 Let's Be Happy
25 Happen Ending
THANK YOU
EPILOGUE

12 He Knows

9.5K 532 179
By bomira

The boys are gathering in Taehyung's house this time. All of them except Jungkook. They play card, games, and the rest of them are talking with coke in hand. They just spend their free time, and Sunday is a great day to spend time with your friends.

"Oh! Shit! Shit! I can't lose!" Taehyung shouts as he stands up in excitement.

Mark glances at him, then back to the monitor while controlling his joystick, "I can't lose either, Tae!"

Suga just watches them in silence, slowly dozing off.

In another corner, Rapmon has a serious talk with Jaebum. The rest don't want to disturb them tho. That will be scary if they interrupt those two. Yugyeom is sitting beside Jimin, watching the match between Taehyung and Mark.

"Ah, I kinda feel lonely, there's no Jungkook to bully Taehyung together with me." Jimin mumbles.

"What happened with him, hyung?" Yugyeom asks him.

"I don't know, Jungkook is keeping a distance with us lately." Jimin replies.

Jin joins the talk, he sits beside Jimin as he says, "Maybe he has a girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? Who?" Bambam joins as well.

"Jungkook..." Jin repeats.

"It might be his roommate. The girlfriend." Taehyung points out, eyes still on the monitor.

"His roommate?" Mark repeats, eyes still on the monitor too.

Jimin nods slightly, "That can be. She's beautiful who can resist her?"

"I'm curious with his roommate." Jin comments out what's inside his thought.

"I'm curious too." Yugyeom mumbles.

Taehyung shouts suddenly, making the gossip boys turn their head in shock. "I WIN! YOOHOO~" Taehyung do a celebration dance before Mark rolls his eyes and he joins the gossip boys. Taehyung joins the gossip boys too.

"Jungkook is surrounded by all pretty girls." Taehyung tells them.

"You too. Both of you work as photographer, of course, there are so many pretty girls around." Mark says to Taehyung while Taehyung just grins at him. Bambam nods his head and then he speaks up, "How about Yugyeomie? He's a model. He must be work with so many pretty girls."

"That's right. But really, I tell you, you should see his friends! Once I was about to leave the set, but then I spotted him, I greeted him but then a very beautiful girl approached us and she called his name!" Taehyung says excitedly.

"Do you know her?" Jimin asks.

Taehyung shakes his head. "But he said she's a bride of someone. She did a photoshoot without her husband because she said he's working? Yeah, something like that. At that time, he scolded me when I was asking for her photos." the others nod their heads.

"Really? He's so protective. Do you know her name?" Jin asks Taehyung.

Taehyung looks up, trying to remember the name, "Chae... Jeon... Jeon Chaeyoung?"

"Jeon Chaeyoung?" Jimin repeats.

Yugyeom looks at Taehyung immediately. Jeon Chaeyoung? Isn't it the name that Jungkook told him when they met in a restaurant? (Check Chapter 05 Scared if y'all forgot) So, she's a close friend to him?

"Wow, she has the same surname as him." Bambam comments.

"Yeah, as if she's married to him." Taehyung grins.

Jimin nods at him, "I know I'm not supposed to tell you guys about this, but for your information, Jungkook's roommate name is Rosé, she's a Park. She's beautiful and hot. Not like that Jeon Chaeyoung that Taehyung knows, Rosé is still single." Jimin winks at the end.

"Rosé? That's lovely name." Mark smiles.

"I'm going to get her." Jimin snaps at Mark.

"Chillax, dude. I don't even know her face." Mark sighs deeply.

"But maybe Jungkook is dating her." Jin says.

Jimin gasps in horror, "No way! I said to him I like her."

Taehyung rolls his eyes, "If I was Jungkook, I'll date her secretly behind your back. Fck friend, she's mine." Taehyung gives Jimin a naughty smirk as Jimin hits Taehyung's chest lightly. Jin, Mark and Bambam laugh at them. But it's not the same with Yugyeom.

Rosé? A Park? Wait a minute...

FLASHBACK

Jungkook looks at Yugyeom. Should he try it? "Uh, Rosé..." Jungkook examines Yugyeom's expression carefully then. But? No. Yugyeom didn't show any sign just like Rosé. "Rosé is her nick name... But her real name is Chaeyoung..." Jungkook adds, examining Yugyeom's expression again.

Unexpectedly, Jungkook can see Yugyeom's jaw tighten when Jungkook referred Rosé as Chaeyoung. Woah, what is this? This is kind of interesting. Did they know each other? Yugyeom stares away, "Is it Park Chaeyoung?" Yugyeom asks.

Jungkook gulps down, "Uh, Jeon... Jeon Chaeyoung." he lies at the end, but he didn't know the reason why he comes up with a lie like that? And what the... Jeon Chaeyoung? Why she's having the same surname as his? Great, Jungkook.

FLASHBACK END

Is it possible someone has the same nickname as the other? Especially if they're both Chaeyoung. Taehyung said, he met Jungkook's friend, a bride of someone. Her name is Jeon Chaeyoung. But also few days ago, Jungkook mentioned to Yugyeom that Jeon Chaeyoung or Rosé is a friend of him. But Jimin just said that Jungkook's roommate is Rosé. And he also said she's a Park. Could it be both Jeon Chaeyoung and Park Chaeyoung are the same person?

His Chaeyoung?

If that's true... That means when Yugyeom met Chaeyoung in the restaurant few days ago, she was coming with Jungkook because they're roommate after all. But... Taehyung said, Jeon Chaeyoung is a bride of someone... Wait, Jeon? Don't tell me she's already married to him? Is Chaeyoung married to Jungkook?! So, that's why they're living together!

Yugyeom's hands tighten as he realizes all of it.

"Yah, Yugyeom, what happened with you?" Bambam asks.

Yugyeom glances at Bambam, "That's why he distracted me from her that time..."

"What did you say?" Jimin turns to see Yugyeom.

Yugyeom stands up. He walks to the another couch to pick his jacket. The rest of the boys are watching him curiously. Yugyeom picks up the car key as Mark asks him, "Where are you going?" Yugyeom stops for a moment, glancing to the boys.

"Jungkook's." Yugyeom pulls his hood as he exits Taehyung's house.

---

Jungkook rearranges the living room. He pushed the couch a little bit before he pulls out a big frame and he puts it on the couch. He smiles as he checks the frame and the photo inside it. Jungkook sits on the table as he stares at the photo with a longing stare.

It's a photo of Rosé in the wedding dress.

He prints it out, planning to give it to her as a gift from him. The result of the photoshoot comes out nicely. And he didn't expect this at all. Rosé looks stunning in the photo even with a simple backless wedding dress. Jungkook pulls out his phone, sending a chat to her.

Kookie
Rosé-ah

Chaeng
Yeah?

Kookie
Are you sleeping?

Chaeng
No XD Then who's the one that replying this? Kkkkk~

Kookie
Ah, that's right...
How's today?
Are you done unpacking?

Chaeng
Yeah!
Today is so tiring!
I'm done with unpacking ^^
How about you?

Kookie
I'm lonely without you in here... (deleted)
I'm fine, I cooked for myself ^^

Chaeng
That's good! What did you cook?
Oh! Jungkook, I'm sorry... A friend of mine is coming.
We're gonna talk about some business, kkkk ^^

Kookie
Oh, okay.
Success with your business with her.
I love you, stay healthy (deleted)
I miss you, stay healthy (deleted)
Stay healthy, Rosé~

Jungkook puts back his phone. He can't believe he typed things like I Love You to her and he almost sent it too. Jungkook sighs deeply, looking back at the picture. Tomorrow, he'll give her this. Will she like it? She should be love it.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

A loud knock on his door echoed. Jungkook stands up, checking his watch. Who's coming in the middle of the night? He's sure that he didn't invite anyone to his apartment. He walks to the door, peeking through the small hole on the door. Oh?!

Jungkook opens the door as soon as he recognizes the person.

"Yugyeom, what's up?" Jungkook gives him a small smile.

Yugyeom gives him a small smile too. "Hello. Can I come in?" he asks him.

"Oh, of course..." Jungkook nods his head.

But when Yugyeom is about to step in, Jungkook remembers about something. Rosé 's photo in wedding dress is in living room! What if Yugyeom sees that?! "Wait, wait!" Jungkook blocks Yugyeom. He pushes Yugyeom from the apartment as he closes the door. Jungkook runs to keep Rosé 's photo in a secure place, not wanting Yugyeom to know about it.

In another side, Yugyeom scoffs at Jungkook.

"How dare he pushed me."

---

To Be Continued...

Aw, here's Yugyeom and Jungkook! No Rosé in this chap. Kkkkk.

Vote and comment~

CHECK MY NEW WORK TOO! IT'S ON MY PROFILE~

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 806 44
It starts when Jungkook is a photographer has a crush on an international model blonde girl who also known as Rosé. He tries so many ways to win her...
17.2K 1K 27
[ jjk x pcy ] ❝ siempre fuiste tú. ❞ 一 in which two lost souls trying to find relief, instead find something unexpected in the heart of spain. madrid...
44.7K 2.3K 42
They hate each other. Or so they try to convince themselves that. Trope - Enemies to Lovers, fanfiction, Romance, fiction - A ROSEKOOK FANFICTION- AC...
Love Maze By Kora

Fanfiction

1.3K 98 9
Love is confusing, something that everyone is trying to figure out. But will working in the same environment help the two find their way to each othe...