Time Me

By dachee84

Taylor Mitchell aka young and beautiful girl. Always seducing guys and sometimes women. They all admire her... More

Time Me
Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 2 continued
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

455 2 1
By dachee84

Hey fans and fansets! Sorry for late update. But hey another chapter is up... So enjoy! Lol. But if you want more sooner you have to vote or comment plz oh plz! I need your input on what it needs for some spice! But this is just the start... It will get better. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

My phone rang next to my bed side waking me up. It was a unknown number. Who could be calling me at the crack of dawn? No one has this number except... Me?

"Hello?" I answered sleepily.

"Yes is this the famous T.Welsh?"

A man voice answered.

I sprung up in my bed knowing it was him. "Well depends if this the same ... Man. From last night?"

He laughed a sexy laugh through the phone."I hope I didn't call you to early? I couldn't sleep. You left me so quick with your back is all I got along with your business card."

He sounded so sweet and sincere, but guys are hardly that quick to be so sincere. "So you didn't like my back side?" I said to throw him off a little bit.

"Well, when I study things. I like to study from all angles."

I could hear the smile on his face while speaking to me.

Oh he is good with the lines! But I'm far from an amateur of women. I am a player myself, so to speak.

"So what do I owe to the pleasure of you calling, Mr. Lockhart?"

"I was wondering if you would like to join me for breakfast downtown, say about 9." he asked.

I smirked while looking out of the condo window."I would love to. "

"Great. Meet me at Lucy's Cafe"

"Okay. See you there." I end the call with James. For some reason my stomach felt a little uneasy. Huh.... Maybe it was them cookies I ate before bed. I hardly eat chocolate before bed.

I place the phone on the night stand and grab my bathrobe. I walk in the bathroom and turn on the shower. I took a quick shower since I didn't do my morning run and training routine. I walk to my closet to pick out something simple. Black shorts with a white wife beater. I put them on with my black ankle boots with a slight heel. I towel dry my hair knowing it would do its own kinky thing. I did light make up. I glimpse over myself in the mirror knowing I already look good but double checked. I Grab my bag and a light cardigan in case I got cold.

I drove my jeep and arrived at Lucy's Cafe at 8:50 am. First date, can't be late. I park my jeep and get out looking for the target. I spot him right away. He looks amazing!

He is wearing light blue jeans with a white short sleeve polo shirt. Something so comfortable and simple-looking made my heart pick up its pace. He leans up against the bar flirting with girl at the counter. This doesn't faze me at all.

He looks so sexy leaning up against that bar. I wish I was that bar.

He stood up straight when he noticed me. He smiles a sweet smile."Well hello. You look beautiful. Shall we?"

He gestures to a booth by a window.

I smile and nod my head."thank you."

I felt his eyes on my backside. I think I'll tease him.

I took off my cardigan while arching my back. I slowly let the little sweater slide down my arms. I smile facing the wall knowingly.

"I guess you do study from different angles?" I look over my shoulder at him.

He composes his face expression and his eyes left my ass to meet my eyes. He smirked that sexy smile.

"Like I said. Every angle." He waggled his eyebrows.

We sat down across from each other. The place was cozy and bright.

It made you feel like you were at your grandma's house in the 50's. It was nice. We looked at the menus in silence and then the waitress took our orders.

"So tell me, Mr. Lockhart..." I started the conversation but then he cut me off.

"Please call me James." He implies.

"Ok, James... So tell me how you became a computer nerd?" I said laughingly.

He laughs too. "Good way to break the ice. My father was one. I guess like father like son. We were really close and I looked up to him... And I guess I followed in his foot steps." He took a sip from his coffee."And what about you. How did you become a space nerd?"

"My parents. My mom told me that's where everyone goes when they die.

So I got hypnotized by them since I was a kid." I said. Which wasn't a complete act. I do like the stars. My mother did tell me that... before they left me. Before they disowned me.

"I'm sorry. Did I trigger a bad memory?" He asked looking concern.

I shook my head."No, it's ok. That was a long time ago. I haven't seen my mom since I was a kid. So why satellites, ... NASA?"

He glanced in my eyes," Just a opportunity that was open. Right place, right time."

His eyes are so mysterious and gorgeous. I smile at him knowing he was holding back all the info I needed. We continue the typical first date conversations that people have to get to know each other.

We left the cafe couple hours later. We walked around the block near the cafe talking.

It was nice to have a conversation with this guy who I found very interesting. The only thing that sucked with our conversation. It was a fantasy. Fraud on my part. Just another character that appeared to be real to the target. That's why I have to stay focused on remembering that I'm putting on a stage performance. James Lockhart to fall for T. Welsh. To trust in her. To want her. But...

A part of me wish it was real this time. Strange?

We stop in front of my jeep.

He grabbed my hand and a shock of electricity went up my arm.

He turns me to face him. " I had a great day with you. I never been on a first date with a woman for..." he glanced at his phone. "for 6 hours."

A big smile crept up on his face revealing the cutest dimples.

"Yeah, I had a good time too. Thank you for breakfast and helping me burn it off with our walk and talk."

He lifted my chin with his index finger to meet his hazel eyes. " Oh I can help you burn any meal any time." He said inches away from my face.

Oh, maybe his charm is as good as mine.

He placed his lip on mine. His kiss was sweet and tender. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him tighter into the kiss. He pulls me closer into his body leaving no space between us. I trace his bottom lip with my tongue asking for access. He responded immediately by massaging my tongue with his.

I pull away and pecked his nose with one last kiss. He rested his forehead on mine breathing heavily.

"I guess you can too." He said breathlessly.

I step out from his grasp and smile at him. "You could say that. I'm full of many talents that could leave you hanging."

I wink at him and wave good bye.

I got in my jeep and drive away with a stupid smile on my face. I caught a glimpse of him in my rearview mirror.

My smile fades on my face.

He was on his phone walking to his car. Why would he get on his phone right after I left? None of my targets do that. I read his body language through the mirror. His domineer changed in a blink of an eye. Like a jackal and Hyde switch. The conversation he was having wasn't pleasant looking . Something wasn't right. Looks can be deceiving, but not in his case.

"What are you hiding, James?" I asked myself while driving back to my condo.

I knew it! I felt something. I started to doubt my feelings for him. Thinking he was different and that maybe I was liking him. But it wasn't that... I usually do and am right about my targets. This is what I'm trained for. To recognize what others can't see or read into. James Lockhart appears to be guilty. And I'm gonna get what I'm here for. It's my job.

James is my job.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well... There it is! Plz vote and pass the word on my book! I'm new to this. So I try to plz.

So be honest! And leave a comment!

Continue Reading