𝘏𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦- 𝘈𝘯 �...

By wandering_stardust

[completed] Amourshipping AU (Alternate Universe) Ash and Serena, childhood best friends, love each other de... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 9

1.9K 55 28
By wandering_stardust

Calem's POV

I was walking down the corridor, still thinking about the sudden affection I felt towards Serena. Although I have already told Ash that I love her I still can't believe it myself that I fell for her. And I am still not sure whether this is true love or a small crush that may fade away in the near future. I was standing at my locker keeping books in it. The day had finally ended an the corridors we filled with students getting ready to trudge home. 

"H-Hey Calem," I heard a voice squeak behind me.

Another fan girl.

I sighed as I bit my lower lip and turned around to see from whom this ear piercing, nervous voice came. I take my words back. It was Serena.

"Umm- hey," I said as I rubbed the back of my head.

"Why did you sigh? Am I that annoying?" She pouted, which I found cute.

"Nope, but your sweet squeak made me think that another fan girl arrived," I grinned.

"But- I am a fan girl," she crossed her arms and frowned, "and if you sighed thinking a fan girl has arrived then you sighed because I arrived." She turned around and still made her pouted face. But she soon burst into a fit of giggles and ran off.

And I wasted no moment either. I ran behind her trying to catch her. We ran until we reached the back yard of our school. I quickened my pace and finally caught her wrist and turned her around to face me. Our noses were just inches apart from each other and her face still giggled. I was laughing too but soon turned into a serious state. Serena ended her laugh too and we both stood there, Serena in my arms, just inches apart, alone in silence. I felt her soft breathing on my nose and looked straight into her eyes. Suddenly, she started to shift uncomfortably and I snapped out of it too and released her from my grip. She turned around, her back facing me but she stood rooted on her spot. A blush made its move up my cheeks and I felt my body temperature rise.

"S-So wh-what did y-you c-come for in the f-first place....to me?" I asked. 

She turned back around and faced me.

"Um- I was thinking th-that maybe w-we could hang out...y-you a-and m-m-me..you know just to catch up on things and as...f-friends," she laughed nervously.

"Ya, sure," I said as I again felt myself heating up.

"Great, so I will be picking you up," she flashed her one-in-a-million smile.

"Umm-shouldn't I be supposed to pick you up..you know boy gets a girl..only if you are fine with it, that is," I said meaning no offence in my words.

"Uh, sure. Actually I usually picked and dropped Ash so I maybe thought..." but her voice drifted away soon as I lowered my gaze on the mention of Ash. "Anything wrong?" she asked in concern.

"No no, nothing," I said waving my hands in front of me. "I will pick you at 6 pm, so see you then Serena."

"Sure Calem, bye," and she walked away.

I also walked towards my house thinking about what Serena said 'Actually I usually picked and dropped Ash'.  

"Usually picked and dropped Ash- so how many times have you gone on a hangout with her Ash?" I mumbled.

________________________________________________________________________________

After around half an hour of walking I reached Ketchum Resident. I knockers on the door and it was Ash who opened.

"Hey there Calem," he munched on his favourite chocolate bar.

"Hi, can I come in?" I asked as he stood there completely blocking the entrance. I tried to take a peek but he blocked my view.

"Not today," he said, nervously scratching his cheek, "come back tomorrow, bye." He started closing the door but I stopped him.

"Ash I am staying with you for another 5 days, remember?" I waved my hands in front of his face.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Sorry," he laughed and opened the door wide enough for me to enter. But what I saw next scared the hell out of me. The whole house seemed to be turned upside down. 

"ASH, WHAT IS THIS?"

"Geez, you sound like my mother. Well a little accident happened here..hehe, " Ash replied.

"Are you sure it was just a little accident?" I stated.

"Yep, I tried to cook rice but well the rice-cooker kinda blasted and because of the sound a cat that was sleeping in the lawn came in and chased me around until I found  broomstick. Plus, I even disturbed a mouse and it came out and then the cat came in again and started scaring the mouse. I had to get the broomstick again and cha-"

"I got it. So what are you doing now?" I interrupted him mid-sentence of his whole autobiography.

"Cleaning up, but-" 

"While eating a choco bar?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nah, having a break. So wanna help?" He asked me.

"Nope, since I am the guest here, I will supervise you," I said in a tone full of authority.

"Not gonna happen," Ash said and threw a mop towards me, "start cleaning," he shouted from the kitchen.

I sighed and started these chores that Ash had gotten himself into.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 13.1K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.2K 67 19
UZUMAKI HAS A BIG COMPANY AND NARUTO UZUMAKI IS THE CEO OF IT....ONE OF THE RICHEST COMPANY ALL OVER THE NATION.....NARUTO UZUMAKI IS ONE OF THE COOL...
986K 17.1K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
35.6K 670 10
As our heroes continue their journey, they have encountered Jimmy. A trainer who after battling Serena, took a very big interest in her. Although, As...