Lost Inside: Deleted Scenes

By Drunk_Breadstick

We're hearing Lauren's story, but there are many more waiting to be told. Age Play Little!Lauren, Camila Cabe... More

Austin and Shawn plus Lucy (i)
Lucy plus Shawn and Austin
Hailee plus Anna and Brittany
Anna and Brittany plus Hailee
Hailee and Anna and Brittany (i)
Tori and Alessia
Keana and Lucy
Anna and Brittany and Hailee
Lauren plus Clara and Mike
Dinah & Ally & Normani & Camila plus Milika & Patricia & Andrea & Sinu
Lauren and (Big) Lucy and (Big) Hailee
Lauren and Ally
Shawn and Austin and Lucy
Sydney and Chrissy plus Demi and Selena
Demi and Selena and Chrissy and Sydney (i)
Ally and Normani
Camila and Dinah
Austin and Shawn and Normani and Dinah plus Ally and Camila
Hailee and Lucy
Ally and Camila
Dinah plus Camila and Ally and Normani and Sofi
Demi and Selena and Chrissy and Sydney (ii)

Hailee and Anna and Brittany (ii)

887 46 76
By Drunk_Breadstick

More little Hailee, requested by Awesometiff. This is pre-Lost Inside.

(New): Someone requested by itwxsntme gets a mention here.

Time frame: Before Prologue

-

Hailee looked at her Mama and Mommy. She was sitting at the table, watching both women cook. She grabbed her color and started to scribble on her Scooby Doo coloring book.

She had been with them for a few months and already saw them as her mothers. She was able to let go, able to get lost in her mind.

There had been a few hiccups, mostly with punishments, but she was getting better.

-

First Incident

Hailee hadn't been with Anna and Brittany for long. She was still getting used to not being hit every second of every day. She was still getting used to having three meals a day. She was still getting used to sleeping on an actual bed.

The first tell Anna and Brittany got about Hailee's need to regress was her teddy bear. Hailee named her stuffed bear Mr. Wiggleton, and Mr. Wiggleton was always with Hailee and where she went.

So the first incident involved Mr. Wiggleton.

The stuffed bear had gotten dirty and Brittany and put it in the wash. It was still drying when it was Hailee's bedtime (the girl had many nightmares throughout the night so they got Hailee to sleep earlier so she could be well rested come morning and have her eight hours even with the nightmares).

Hailee couldn't sleep without Mr. Wiggleton.

Hailee was laying on the bed, the two women tucking her in.

"Wh-where's Mr. Wiggleton?" Hailee asked, pulling her blanket closer to her face.

"He's drying up. He'll be ready to see you in the morning."

"B-but I n-need him," Hailee said in a small voice.

"He's still wet, Hails," Brittany said, rubbing the girl's arm.

"N-no! I need Mr. Wiggleton!" The girl bit her lip, trying to keep from crying.

"Hailee, you need to calm down, please," Anna pleaded, her own eyes connecting with Hailee's.

"Mr. Wiggleton protects me, p'ease," Hailee muttered, shaking her head.

Anna shook her head. "We can't get him dry fast enough. Do you want to sleep in our room?"

"No! Want Me. Wiggleton!" Hailee shouted, sitting up and pushing Anna.

No one moved. Anna and Brittany stared at Hailee in shock, while the young girl stared at her own trembling hands.

"Hai-"

"I'm sorry!" Hailee exclaimed, pressed her hands hard against her eyes. "Sorry. Sorry. Sowwy. Sowwy."

Anna raised her hands, her palms facing Hailee. "I'm not going to hurt you. But if you want, you can sleep with us. We aren't mad, okay?"

Hailee nodded, still crying. Brittany lead Hailee to their bedroom, where the two adults cuddled the girl.

The next morning, Hailee reunited with Mr. Wiggleton. Neither Anna or Brittany could get ride of Hailee's voice squeaking "Wiggy!"

-

Fourth Incident

It had been a few weeks and Hailee was letting the two women take care of her. She had wet the bed a few times before. Slowly, the girls could see that they were losing Hailee (the younger girl was starting to get angry with herself) and knew they had to do something.

Anna and Brittany could hear Hailee mumble to herself in her room. Worried, Brittany knocked.

"Hailee, are you okay?"

"Y-yes. I'm f-fine." Her voice was uneven and small.

"Are you sure?" Anna asked, grabbing the doorknob.

"Y-yeah. I-I'm fine."

"So you don't mind us coming in?"

"No!"

"Hailee," Brittany tried, not yet opening it. It took a long time to get the girl's trust and they didn't want to ruin it by just barging in.

"Y-you're going to get mad," Hailee whispered.

The older women could hear the breaking in the young girl's voice.

"We're coming in, and we won't get mad," Anna said, entering the room.

Hailee was standing there, her blankets bundled up in her arms. Looking at her, the older women can see what Hailee was scared of.

"It's okay," Anna said, taking a step towards the younger girl. "We aren't mad."

Hailee shook her head. "No. I wet the bed. N-not good."

"It happens babe," Brittany said, keeping an eye on the girl.

Hailee shook her head. "M-mommy and Daddy didn't like it."

"We're not them Hailee. We aren't going to hurt you."

"B-but I made a m-mess. I-I'm pathetic," Hailee muttered.

Anna shook her head. "No, you just had an accident. You aren't pathetic, if anyone is, it's them."

"B-b-but-"

"No Hailee. You aren't going to be punished. How about we help you clean up? It must feel uncomfortable in those pants."

Hailee nodded slowly. She let Anna take the blankets from her and place them on the ground.

Brittany moved to Hailee. "I'm going pull your pants down, okay?"

Hailee watched with a frown. When Brittany was able to get Hailee's pants to her thighs, the girl snapped.

"No!" Hailee pushed them away and moved to the corner of the room. "No! No hurt!"

"Hailee?" Brittany questioned, slightly confused from the reaction.

"No! No, no, no, no," Hailee muttered, and soon her 'no's became one, "nonononono."

"Sweetie," Anna tried, crouching down near the girl.

"Punish, pants down. I'm bad so pants down," Hailee whispered, her eyes glazed over, "no pants, hurts worse."

"Hailee, we were going to help her clean up, not hurt you. We aren't them."

Hailee looked at Anna and Brittany. "No hurt?"

Brittany shook her head. "We aren't going to hurt you, ever."

"P-promise?" Hailee asked, frowning.

"We promise," Anna answered, smiling at the girl.

-

Things were hard, but things were good, and there was one day that was the best for them.

-

The judge looked at the two women and at the girl. He had heard all he needed to. He turned to the girl, Hailee.

"Hailee?"

"Y-yes?" the girl muttered, not looking at him.

"Hailee," he said in a softer tone, "look at me please?"

She didn't make eye contact, but she was looking at him.

"You are no longer Hailee Stienfeld, you are now Hailee Kendrick-Snow, and these two wonderful women are now your mothers."

Hailee perked up. "'eally?" she asked in a shy tone.

He smiled. "Yes really. I hope you get the family you deserve."

Hailee hugged both women, and the three cried.

The judge watched which pure happiness as the family rejoiced over the fact that they were a family.

Moments like these made him love his job. He got the chance to give kids who needed love a family, and he could see the good it was doing Hailee. He had seen her case file, and meeting her, he knew he had to put her in the best home he could find, but the home found her.

-

Hailee was getting better. She didn't have friends, she was too shy to talk to anyone. Anna and Brittany could only hope for someone to help her out of her shell.

But Hailee was getting better. She was seeing a specialist (one of Anna's friends who decided to be a therapist. He worked with kids and like-minded people).

"Did you have a good session with Justin?" Anna asked, looking at the drawing.

Hailee looked up. "Yes Mami. He nice."

Anna smiled and kissed the girl's cheek. "I love you."

"I love you an' Mommy."

"And Mommy loves you," Brittany said, carrying two plates to the table. She placed them on the table. "Dinner is ready. We can color after."

"'kay," Hailee said, pushing her color book and 52 set crayons.

Anna helped Brittany before the three-piece family sat around the table. They all started to eat while Anna watched.

It was the perfect family and Anna wouldn't wish for anything better.

-

So, I have two more Deleted Scenes to publish and two others to write because of the chapters that are coming up. I'll try to get them out as soon as I can. The next two are also requested.

Dinah and Ally and Normani and Camila plus Milika and Patricia and Sinu (Normani already talked to her mother and would be redundant for her to do it again, but she will be in it with Ally) is coming up followed by Lauren and (Big) Lucy and (Big) Hailee.

P.S. What Justin is it? Not Bieber. Never Bieber. Don't even joke about Bieber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 3.1K 54
some will have Camila in them ***COMPLETED.
26.9K 501 15
Unknown: hallo!!! Camila: Hi Camila: Wait Who the fuck are you??
130K 3K 26
Just a little Y/N x Lauren story. Read it to find out more