Sharingan Alchemist - Naruto...

Galing kay Midnight_Lilac

* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBS... Higit pa

Disclaimer and Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1 - A Konoha Shinobi
Chapter 2 - Mission in a foreign world
Chapter 3 - State Alchemist Qualification Exam
Chapter 4 - Meeting the Fullmetal Alchemist
Chapter 5 - Scar
Chapter 6 - Wounded and running away
Chapter 7 - Dinner date
Chapter 8 - Trouble in the military
Chapter 9 - More homunculi
Chapter 10 - Kidnapped!
Chapter 11 - First 2 man team
Chapter 12 - Life is Unfair
Chapter 13 - Hate and whisked away again
Chapter 14 - Nightmare
Chapter 15 - Hello Kankuro!
Chapter 16 - Truth and Lies
Chapter 17 - Sharingan discovered
Chapter 18 - Talk and loving you
Chapter 19 - The chase and the freedom
Chapter 21 - Family fussing
Chapter 22 - Wedding!
Chapter 23 - Uncertainty and pure love
Chapter 24 - Old friends
Chapter 25 - Home and good news!
A/N: Help please!!
A/N 2 - Lol more help :P
Chapter 26 - New changes and birth
Chapter 27 - Our new family
Chapter 28 - Kidnapped and unexpected guests
Chapter 29 - News of war
Chapter 30 - Another guest and a life of peace
Please read this too! :)

Chapter 20 - Let me stay with you

5.6K 179 77
Galing kay Midnight_Lilac

Mia pov:

I shrunk forward and my eyes went wide as the wind was completely knocked out of my lungs. Tsunade sama punched me with her full strength in my stomach and people around us gasped. I fell to the ground on my knees clutching my stomach and I kept my mouth open as I felt like puking.

I coughed and threw up blood and my throat burned. “Tsu….na..de…..sama…..” I croaked out and couched out blood some more. Damn! She had an iron fist! She is a legendary sannin! What was she doing using her full strength on me?! Was she trying to kill me?!

“Stand up.” She ordered and I breathed heavily and staggered up clutching my aching stomach. I clenched my jaw and closed my eyes. I was a ninja. I had to stick up to pain. I couldn’t let a punch pull me down. I took a few slow breaths and stood up straight and looked at Tsunade sama passively. She had a hard look and I have to admit I felt a little scared at the way she was watching me.

But after a few seconds, she gave a sad smile. She lifted her hand and I shut my eyes expecting another punch, but I opened my eyes surprised when I felt her cup my cheek gently. “That’s enough, Misaki.” She said and I frowned slightly. “That’s enough of pushing yourself.”

I blinked confused and at the same time, my chest ached slightly, not because of the punch, but because of the million emotions going through me. “Konoha is proud of you. Proud to have had you as a ninja that protects it. You have served me and the village loyally and faithfully for all these years…..even after the sudden fall of your clan.” My heart gave a twinge and I clenched my jaw to stop myself from whimpering helplessly.

“You have served us without expecting anything in return and without any form of hesitation to put your life on the line. I think its time we give you your freedom.” My eyes went wide and my heart pounded. Freedom…..what did she mean by freedom? Why was my body reacting like this? My palms were sweating, my eyes wide and glazed over completely and my chest clenching every minute.

“Stay here….with the person you love.” I stopped breathing. Stay in this world…..with Jean? To not go back to Konoha? But….Konoha is my home! Its where I was born, where I grew up…..and where I belong! People here were afraid of me. They didn’t trust anymore….well, except for Jean…..I think. And staying here…..after everyone knowing about who I truly am, would they accept me? Would they actually let me stay here?

“T-tsunade….sama….” I breathed out. She smiled and brought me to an embrace. I froze in place but then held her sides. “Kankuro told me everything. Misaki, its time you found your happiness too.” This time, my lips trembled and tears just fell from my eyes. I bit my lip and shut my eyes. “T-tsunade sama…” I whimpered and she laughed softly.

She pulled away and gently wiped my tears. “Go. Its your turn to start afresh.” I smiled slightly and stepped away from her. I turned to Neji, Lee and Tenten who were smiling and Lee gave me a thumbs up. I turned around and looked at everyone hesitantly. My gaze landed on Jean and my eyes stung painfully and I just stared at him. I knew everyone here had heard our conversation and I was afraid of what reaction I would get.

Would I be…..pushed away?

But my heart leapt in the sky when I saw Jean give a smile and take a few steps out of the crowd. He held his hands open for me and I covered my mouth as sobs escaped. I ran to him and threw my arms around his neck as tears flowed continuously from my closed eyes. “Jean….Jean…..Jean…..I love you….Jean…..I’m so sorry….Jean…” I chanted his name over and over unable to believe that he had forgiven me and accepted me. His arms were wrapped around me and he held me close to him.

“Mia….my Mia….I love you too.” I tightened my hold as more tears escaped. “Jean…..Jean……I’m sorry….Jean….I love you….” I hiccupped from crying so hard. Jean gently pulled away and I wiped my face not wanting him to see how pathetic I looked right now. I always wanted him to see the best of me, and here I was probably with puffy red eyes and a horrible looking face.

He held my wrists softly and I looked up at him. He let go of one wrist and wiped my cheeks.  He lifted his head and looked behind me and I looked too and saw the colonel watching us. He looked confused. He looked like he didn’t know what to say or do about the situation and I let my head fall. I bit my lip and blinked.

“I’m still willing to take any punishment you want to give me.” I said and I heard the colonel clear his throat. I looked up and he was looking away stubbornly. “Well, since my stupid subordinate has already taken responsibility, I’ll leave you to him.” He sounded embarrassed, but I felt so happy that tears leaked my eyes again. I turned back to Jean and wrapped my arms around his neck again.

“Jean…” He gave a relieved laugh and the colonel cleared his throat. I chuckled slightly. I was so happy, but I couldn’t stop the tears. It just felt like everything came to me at once and I couldn’t stop them from overflowing out. I sniffled and wiped the tears.

I turned to Tsunade sama and Shizune san and the others who were standing and watching with a smile. I bowed. “Thank you everyone…..thank you…so much.” I lifted my head and looked at Tsunade sama. “If there is any time….that I can be of use, please don’t hesitate to call me to take on a mission. Konoha is still my home and I will do anything to protect it and its people.” “How youthful!” Lee yelled and I laughed and more tears escaped. I would miss everyone so much, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Tsunade sama chuckled and she nodded. “Be happy, Misaki.” The next minute, they did hand signs and they were gone.

My knees went weak and I fell to the ground sobbing again. People around us began to disperse and Jean kneeled next to me. I covered my mouth with one hand and shut my eyes and Jean just held me close to him. He didn’t say a word and just patted my head and helped me calm down.

>>Timeskip

After about an hour of continuous crying, I had finally calmed down. Despite being with Jean, knowing that I would be with the person I love more than life itself….I knew I would miss all my people, my life and my home. I knew there was always a possibility that I could go back and see them, but I felt bad that I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye to most of them….especially my best friend Kakashi.

But I knew everyone was so nice that they wouldn’t mind it at all.

I laughed softly to myself and shook my head as I moved away from the window and continued to keep my clothes in the cupboard. Jean had told me to permanently move into his house and so I was arranging my clothes in his wardrobe.

After my break down, we had gone and spoken with the colonel and the fuehrer. They had given me permission to stay and continue serving the military, not as an alchemist, but as a ninja. It made me proud that I was acknowledged as a trusted person in the military. And that I was valued for being a ninja.

They had even said that with people knowing about me being in the military, crime rates would probably go down drastically and we might be able to achieve stability in the cities.

And of course, being a really strong girl, my fans seemed to have increased. True, at first they were quite nervous to come and talk to me after seeing my fight, but when they had realized I was the same person I used to be, they had come flocking to me asking for my autograph and wanting me to spend time with them.

Jean had gotten quite put off by it and probably a little jealous, though he would never admit it. He had dragged me away from the crowd and we had hidden until the crowd had cleared.

“Mia, I got us lunch!” My train of thought was broken when I saw Jean at the room door holding up a cover from which I could get the heavenly smell of food. He had decided that Mia would be my nickname and I had agreed to it. I felt loved when he called me in that way so I just let him and everyone else call me that.

“Alright.” I smiled and I put down the clothes which I had in my hands on the bed. I followed him out the room and he placed the cover on the small kitchen slab where we usually ate food. He was taking things out of the cover and placing them on the counter. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his chest and leaned on his back.

“Mia?” He asked and I sighed and closed my eyes. “Jean….thank you for not pushing me away.” I said softly and he chuckled. He unwrapped my arms and turned to face me. I looked into his eyes and he gave a small smile. “I should be saying that to you. I thought you were going to leave from here for good.” I smiled sadly. “I guess, we have to thank Tsunade sama for that.”

He smiled sadly and leaned down. I closed my eyes as his lips touched mine and he wrapped his arms around my back and my shoulder pulling me to him and I kept my hands on his chest feeling his heart beat below my palm as it beat faster at his shyness and passion. We kissed slowly, feeling the depth of each other’s emotions through the simple contact. He pulled away and I kept my eyes closed still feeling him lingering on my lips.

I opened my eyes and he was smiling down at me. I snuggled my face into his chest and sighed. “I love you Jean. And I promise, I will never leave you again.” He placed his chin on top of my head. “I love you too, Mia.”

A few silent minutes passed and Jean pulled away. He laughed softly. “The food is gonna get cold.” He said and I smiled and nodded and he went back to setting up the table. When he was done, I held his shirt with my fingers and he turned to look at me quizzically. “Can I sit in your lap?” I asked softly not looking at him. I heard him chuckled softly and kiss the top of my head. “C’mon.”

He pulled my arm gently and I sat between his legs in the chair and we began to eat lunch.

So much had happened so quickly and I couldn’t find much of an appetite to eat. The emotions that had rushed through me had kinda messed up my system and I poked at the food and ate bit by bit slowly. Besides, since we were chasing the akatsuki the whole time, I had barely slept during the whole of last month and my eyes were closing despite my effort to try and stay awake. Jean was quite hungry and was done with his meal quickly.

When he saw that I had barely touched mine, he tilted his head and leaned to look at my face. “Mia? Are you feeling alright?” I smiled and turned to him and nodded. “I guess I’m more sleepy that I am hungry.” I said and he smiled. We got up and he put all the used dishes in the sink. He walked back to me and took a hold of my arm. We walked to the room and he dumped the pile of clothes on his bed onto a chair and pushed me to the bed.

I got under the covers and so did he and he pulled me to his chest and tucked my face in his neck. I smiled and closed my eyes at the pure bliss of this feeling and I put one leg over his waist. I took a deep breath of his addicting scent and sighed again.

He shivered as my breath fanned his neck and in just a few seconds, I was fast asleep.

>>Timeskip

Jean pov:

I unlocked the house door and stepped inside. I had to go to the HQ and I had to leave while Mia was sleeping. I had left a letter next to the bed saying that I had gone to the HQ for some work and I would be back by night. I didn’t want to leave….but duty calls. But I was finally back now.

I blinked when I realized that the lights were all off. I frowned and switched on the living light. “Mia?” I called out but I got no response. I frowned more and walked to the room. I smiled and chuckled when I saw her still asleep. She was sleeping at the very edge of the bed and if she rolled even a bit, she could fall off the bed. I shook my head with a  smile and walked to the bed.

I put my arms under her and gently shifted her to the middle of the bed. I sat down and brushed her hair softly. To be sleeping this long….she must have been quite tired after all the fighting and finally deciding to stay here with me. I decided I would let her sleep and take care of making dinner myself.

I leaned down and kissed her head softly and walked out of the room.

Misaki pov:

“Mia? Mia wake up…its time for dinner.” I heard a soft voice and I groaned as I opened my eyes. It was bright and I squinted my eyes and looked up to see Jean sitting next to me. I gave a smile and took a hold of his hand and snuggled into the sheets again. He chuckled and patted my head with his other hand. “Its time to eat.”

I opened my eyes and stared at the space in front of me with a smile. I sat up and stretched. I looked around and then to him. “How long was I asleep?” I asked and he smiled. “About 6 hours I guess.” I shook my head and laughed. I stretched again. “Ah! I feel good…”

We got off the bed and he served me food that he had prepared. I was sitting opposite to him and we both began to eat. “Wow! This is really good!” I said and he blushed. Aww! He’s so cute! I thought and giggled. Rest of dinner, we just spoke some general topics and when we were done, I picked up the dishes and decided to wash them. Jean was doing all the work since I came to his house this morning, so I thought I should atleast help a little.

He insisted on doing it, but I made him sit on the counter and I began to wash the dishes. A few minutes passed and I looked at Jean. He was frowning slightly and looking at his hands. I furrowed my brows and stopped the water. I walked to where he was sitting and poked his cheek. He jumped and looked at me a little startled from being interrupted from his train of thought.

I pouted and cupped his cheeks. “What are you thinking about so deeply?” He turned pink and cleared his throat as he got off the counter. I frowned as he fidgeted slightly. “Mia…..I was thinking…..both of us should visit my parents. Its been a long time since I saw them and I was thinking….” He swallowed nervously and looked away while covering his face partially with his hand. He had turned an even darker shade of red and I raised a brow. “….we should get married….”

He whispered the last part and I felt my face heat up as well. Married? Jean and I would get….married? My heart skipped a beat. Just the thought of Jean officially becoming my husband sent millions of butterflies through my stomach and immense happiness though me. I lowered my head shyly and squirmed in my seat. “W-we can go….” I mumbled and continued to stare at the ground while blushing.

“Y-you mean…..you’re ok with getting m-married?” He stuttered and I blushed more. I nodded my head just a tiny bit and I felt his chair clatter. The next minute he was hugging me tightly. He was also trembling a bit and I held his shoulder gently. “Jean..whats wrong? Why are you shaking?” I asked worried. “I love you Mia. I love you. I love you.” He just said and I smiled.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around him more. “I love you too.”

>>Timeskip

I waited for Jean at the train station to return with our tickets. I was hanging onto the bag in which we had packed clothes for the trip. There were a lot of people bustling around and I just watched.

Jean and I had told the colonel that we would be out of town for atleast 2 weeks and we were congratulated on our decision to get married. It was really awkward for us since it was a decision we had taken just about a day ago and we were still kinda shy about the fact that we were planning to really get married. But all the same we were really happy and we had composed ourselves after a while.

I had also gotten a haircut just before we left. I had always had my hair long, reaching past my hips, but this time, I got it cut till my mid back. Jean said he had liked it and that’s why I had shortened it a little.

“I got the tickets.” Jean said as he approached me. I smiled and nodded. He picked up our luggage and we got into the train and sat down in one of the empty seats. The train began to move and in about 15 minutes, we were a good distance away from the station and Central city. I placed my hand on the window and smiled as I watched the green fields pass by.

There was an old couple who was sitting opposite to us and I heard the old lady giggle. I blushed slightly awkwardly and sat back properly in my seat. I squirmed while keeping my hands on my lap and Jean looked at me. “How many times have you travelled by train?” I looked at him and then put a finger to my chin remembering the number of times I had travelled.

“Well, I travelled with Ed and Al once….with Scar once and once in the land of Snow back at home. Not many times….” He blinked and the old couple seemed to be listening with a bit too much interest. “Then how did you travel back at home?” “Well, its kinda a habit that we go on foot. We are fast when we run, and it gives us a good workout.” I smiled and Jean chuckled. “Looks like I need to learn a lot more about you now.”

I giggled and leaned against his shoulder. I sighed and closed my eyes with a smile. I felt Jean put his arm around me and caress my head against his shoulder. The elder couple giggled softly again and I felt my face heat up. But I was too embarrassed so I kept my eyes closed. I could feel Jean stiffen as well and I’m sure he was blushing like me.

The travel was quite pleasant besides having to bear the embarrassing moments when the old couple spoke to us and complimented us and teased us. But we had finally reached Jean’s home town after a 15 hour travel. The train had stopped midway for a few hours so we had arrived here in the early hours of the morning.

I had actually felt that the trip was quite long….and I could have probably reached here sooner if I had run. But it didn’t matter, since Jean and I were together the whole way. The train screeched to a stop and I stood up and stretched. Jean picked up our bag and we got off the train. He looked around and when he spotted some people, he waved to them with a big grin.

“Mom! Dad! Grandpa!” He yelled slightly and jogged to them. I smiled at seeing the way he hugged them. But my smile disappeared slightly as pain went through me thinking of my family. I sighed and shook my head with another smile. Jean is my family now….which meant that his family was my family too. I walked to where they were and waited patiently for his overjoyed reunion to subside. He had said he hadn’t seen them in several years….he must have missed them a lot.

When they were done exchanging hugs, Jean put an arm around my shoulder and grinned. “This is Mia!” He said proudly and I blushed a little. I bowed. “Its nice to meet you.” They all went silent and I lifted my head to look at them. His mom was pretty much glaring at me and his dad and grandpa were watching me skeptically. I twitched and the next minute I was pushed to the side and I stumbled as I regained my balance.

“Jean honey bun!!!!!! I missed you!!!!!” I heard a squeal and I felt a vein pop at the nickname I heard. I stood up properly and looked to the side and saw a girl probably a few years older than me hugging Jean. Jean was laughing nervously but didn’t push her away and I felt my chest clench slightly. “Ah Clara chan! Oh Jean, you do remember you closest childhood friend don’t you?” His mom asked and I saw her send a weird look to me.

Somehow I felt like I was being thrown to the side. I felt a little angry but I shook it off and smiled. “Its nice to meet you Clara chan.” I said and she turned to me. “Hmm? Who is this ugly girl with you my cupcake?” I clenched my fist. Who exactly was she calling her cupcake? And how dare she call me ugly!

Jean managed to make her let him go and he walked to me and held my hand. “This is the person I want to spend my life with Clara.” The minute he said that she glared at me. “Oh! What is your name?” She asked cheerily but I could hear the sneer behind it. I gave another fake smile. “My name is Misaki Uchiha. But you can call me Mia.”

I stared at her eyes and I felt the electric current crackle between our gazes. And I definitely knew that his mom, dad and grandpa seemed to be rooting for Clara and not me. Jean seemed to be oblivious about it and he just stood next to me still holding my hand and smiling.

Somehow I knew that my stay here would be quite….challenging.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE!!

COMMENT!

XD

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

70.9K 1.7K 47
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
15K 567 14
โ ๐™„๐™ฉ๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™ž-๐™ ๐™ช๐™ฃ...๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ โž Izumi somehow survived the bloodshed during the Uchiha massacre, unknown to Uchi...
37.1K 2K 137
Sasuke always enjoyed catching cats with his big brother Itachi, but not because he actually LIKES cats. He doesn't like canines all that much either...
20.6K 510 13
Amaya Uchiha is only 12 years old, yet she is stronger than an usual child of her age. There are many reasons but one of them is that, the night of t...