Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind...

By LarryLovingNinja

Alexis Riley is just your average girl. She loves music, bands, food and would do anything for her bestfriend... More

A Basic out line and about me (optional but i suggest you read)
Chapter 1 - "Do You Come Here Often?"
Chapter 2 - "Where the hell is my hug?"
Character Information; Alexis Riley
Character Information: Elise Ranold
Chracter Information; Raven Fairly
Chapter Three - "Hey there dont mind me. Just locked under my friends arm pit"

Authore Note - Important - I owe you an explination...

6 0 0
By LarryLovingNinja

Sorry I havent been updating. Ive had alot to deal with between school and personal problems. But i wont bore you with my silly problems.

Anyway. To the real bussiness.

So I edited Chapter 3 abit and i wanna know if you think i should end it a differend way because im starting to think i should. Do you?

I guess i was just in a sad mood when i wrote it and really, Its about what you guys want! :)

leave you comments and thoughts please?

Love you guys <3

~Danny~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.1K 80
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
382K 23.2K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 35.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
101K 3.5K 36
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...