Mr Possessive (BoyxBoy) *Edit...

By Mayes_Vs_Universe

Meet Snowy Kingston and Haze Drumming, two boys living completely opposite lives. Not once have they bothered... More

Mr Possessive (BoyxBoy)
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9

Chapter 1

23.2K 711 248
By Mayes_Vs_Universe

-Chapter 1-

I left the house shortly after the incident with Haze, so he says. He'd saved my number into his phone, wished me a good day and walked out, as simple as that. However with him he took that same smirk that signed over my service for what I assume will be a while. He never gave a certain time that I would be his slave for but I could tell it was going to be a little longer than I hoped.

I hadn't bothered to wake the stranger beside me, there'd been no point in it. All he'd do would be wake up with a headache and a regret at the pit of his stomach. At least this way he was have the relief of waking up to no one beside him and having to explain that it was a onetime thing. I can handle being someone's slave but I can't handle rejection, even if it was partly my fault.

By the time I got home no one was there, my best guess was that mum and dad were at work and Gillian was with a friend somewhere, doing God knows what. Sometimes I even wonder what he's doing. He can't be at work, he doesn't have a job. Somehow he's older than me by 3 years and I'm the one with the job.

Speaking of work... I glance at the time and curse silently. I only have half an hour until I need to be at the library. Quickly I rush around the house, take a shower eat a bare piece of toast and speed back out to my car.

With a few minutes spare I make my way inside. Tillie sits inside at the front desk, book in hand. The bell overhead rings and she looks up, her piercing blue eyes looking at me from beneath her glasses resting at the edge of her petite nose.

"Snowy, due for work already?" She asks, placing her book on the desk, page down.

"Guess so," I say, "Anything need doing?"

"There's a new box of books in the back that need placing on the shelves that you can put away."

I nod and move off as she picks up her book.

I pull open the box and peer in. It's full of many books of various sizes and colours, the smell of musk hitting me in the face like a wave. Unpacking this could take all day. Sighing loudly I pull the box out into the library. A few people walking around glance at me but quickly go back to browsing the aisles.

Now, time to start the books.

~@~

Only when all the books are packed away and Tillie is long gone do I fish the keys from my pocket and lock up the library. When the glass doors clink shut and the metal plates slide into place I leave the library behind and get into the car waiting for me.

I turn the keys but the only sound that comes is silence. No no no don't do this to me, not now. Frustrated I hit the steering wheel as hard as I can. The horn breaks through the silence like a blade through peace.

"Damn it." I curse.

I push open the door and step out, kicking into the car tyre.

"What did the car do to you?" A sarcastic voice asks.

I nearly jump out of my skin and wish I had have when I remember the voice. "What are you doing here?" I ask Haze.

"I'm seeing what my slave is up to." He says, stepping away from the edge of the building, "Something wrong with that?"

I clench my teeth but don't say anything. He steps closer to me until he's less than a meter. With one move he takes my chin between his fingers. Without saying a word he moves my head from side to side, his eyes running down my face and body before he finally releases me, clicking his tongue.

"Nice car." He says. "Too bad it doesn't run without one of these." He reaches into his pocket, pulling out a small part that certainly belongs in the car. I go to snatch it back but before I even touch it he pulls it back and pushes it into his pocket. His trademark smirk forms on his face.

"Give it back." I growl, trying to reach into his pants pocket. He places a hand on my chest, pushing me back with a strength I'd never felt before. It had me instantly questioning what he was hiding beneath his shirt. Oh that's right, he had a six pack of a Greek God. 

"Don't get straight to the pants, you haven't even asked me to dinner." He laughs, removing his hand when he's positive I won't move for it again. Heat fills my cheeks when I get what he's talking about.

If it's even possible his smirk gets wider, creases forming under his eyes. "Come on, I'll give you a ride home." Haze says, nodding towards a car across the road.

I stand there, not wanting to get in a car with him. I look back at my car and groan loudly, throwing my head back. "Okay, but you have to fix my car after." I say.

With a short nod as his reply he walks off towards the car. Uncertain I follow shortly after. Something tells me he's not going to let me walk even if I wanted to. Which I don't.

He opens the car door for me and I hop in. He closes it and walks around the other side, sliding into the driver's seat. "So?" He says, "Where do you live?"      

After I tell him my address and he takes off down the road at a top speed. "Slow down." I tell him, clutching tightly at the car door.

"Don't hold so tightly or you'll break the door off." He says, chuckling.

"Well I won't need to hold on so tightly If you'd just slow down."

He slows down the smallest bit, "Happy?"

I growl under my breath which he hears and laughs.

~@~

"Well here you are." He says, stopping the car in front of my house.

I get out as fast as I can, my whole body shaking. "Yeah, just... fix my car." I say, walking off without another word.

He takes off again as fast as possible, his car making more noise than a train. I go to open the door but before I can even open it the doors flung open and my brothers smiling face is on the other side.

"You're in trouble." He sings with a chuckle and I punch him in the chest. He coughs but continues to laugh as I duck under his arm and walk into the kitchen. Dad sits on the table as mum cooks something over the stove. When she hears me walk in she spins around and points the tip of a knife my way.

I freeze in the spot. "Where have you been young man?" She screams, "When you didn't come home straight after work I got so worried."

"Sorry mum, my car wouldn't start so I got a ride home from a friend." I explain simply. There's no need to tell her about the part where they actually took something out of my car, or that they blackmailed me.

"Well next time you call me!" She yells, running out of ways to punish me.

"It was flat and the phone at the library doesn't work." I say but the looks she sends me forces me to shut my mouth.

"Honey put the knife down before you use that to do more than cut veggies." My dad says, putting the paper down. "Snow, go get ready for tea."

As I leave I listen to mum yelling at him for letting me go without a punishment. With a smile on my face I climb the stairs and walk into the bathroom connected to my room.

I strip from my clothes and stand under the clean spray of water. Before long my mum comes and knocks on the door, yelling that tea's ready.

"I'll be out in a second." I call back.

Shortly after I turn the water off and step out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel over my waist. I try to scream when someone grabs me around the waist but before I can they place a hand over my mouth.

Out of fear I elbow them in the stomach and they groan and thump to the floor. I turn around to face the person on the ground only to find the culprit being Haze.

"What are you doing here?" I hiss and glance at my door quickly to make sure it's closed.

He catches his breath and stands up before dusting himself off. "Well I came to see where my slave lived." He says like it's the most normal thing in the world.

"And you can't just knock on the door like a normal person?" I asks, "How'd you get in here anyway?"

"The tree." He says as he takes a seat on my bed.

I shake my head, "Well can you just leave so I can get dressed and go down for tea."

"Please, don't let my company stop you from changing." He lies back, leaning on his elbows and watching me.

I watch him for a few minutes before taking my clothes and walking back into the bathroom. Once I'm changed I walk back out to find my bedroom empty. No Haze waiting on my bed or going through my stuff.

I hear everyone talking downstairs and make my way into the kitchen. I freeze in my tracks when I notice another person sitting at the table with their back to me. The only thing I can see of them is the back of their head, black hair spiked up on their head.

 "Snow, why didn't you tell me your friend here was having troubles at home?" My mum says, eating a mouthful of food. "I saw him sitting outside all alone in his car so I figured he could come in and have dinner with us seeing as you didn't offer at all." Once again she is glaring knives at me. 

"Oh, Snowy, It's nice to see you again." The person says as they turn around, a smirk on their face. "I saved a spot for you next to me. Your mum is so generous for letting me stay here."

"Isn't she just the best?" I say through clenched teeth.

"Better than the best." He says, as I take a seat beside him on the empty chair.

My mum quickly changes the subject, "Gillian, where did you disappear to today?"

I eat silently as they argue over his disappearance. Suddenly I feel a warm hand on my leg and jump. Without making it obvious I glare at Haze as he eats his food normally. I flick his hand off but moments later it returns again, higher.

Closing my eyes slightly I ignore it and go back to eating. However as the minutes pass his hand slowly moves up higher until it's resting on my member through my jeans. I swallow and place down my knife and fork.

My mum turns her argument back to me, "Snowy you're not finished are you?" She asks, "You haven't even touched your vegetables."

"I'm not hungry." I say, trying not to moan as Haze massages me through my pants.

I feel Haze watching me from the side but don't look at him, if it's a reaction he wants he's not going to get one.

"Haze do you have somewhere to stay tonight?" My mum asks pitifully, "With your parents fighting and everything."

From the corner of my eye I watch him place a fake sad look on his face as he shakes his head. "I'm afraid not Mrs Kingston."

"Please, that makes me feel old. Just call me Ashley." She says in a sweet voice that only rarely happens. She's usually yelling and telling us off for the smallest things. "Well you can stay here the night, I'm sure Snow would be honoured to share a room with you, and maybe learn some manners in the meantime." She says, sending me a pointed look.

My mouth falls open, "I am not sharing a room with him." I say, sending him a pointed look.

My dad smacks me upside the head causing Gillian to laugh and earn one for himself. "Don't talk to a guest like that, or your mother."

I lower my head slightly, "Sorry dad."

"So it's final." My mum says, smiling big. "You'll stay here the night in Snowy's room."

I feel my pants tighten slightly under Haze's hand and mentally curse. In that moment Haze moves his hand a certain way that I release a moan before I can stop it. Quickly however I catch on and cover it as a yawn.

"I'm pretty tired, so..." I trail off, already standing with my cutlery and plate and Haze's hand falls away.

Before anyone can see the tent in my pants I rush off to the sink, dump my dishes and speed up to my room. When I get there Haze is already sitting on my bed. I shake my head and close the door.

"How do you do that?" I ask.

"Do what?" He asks, flicking through a magazine he found on my side table.

"Get to places so fast."

"Oh, that..." He says, turning the page, "I learnt that from a few friends of mine."

The way he says 'friends' I assume that they weren't friends at all. I lick my lips, "Alright, if you say so."

He pauses turning the pages and whistles quietly, "Snowy, you sly fox." He says, picking up the magazine inside the one he was reading.

My face drains of all colours as I walk up and snatch it out of his hands. "I-It's nothing." I say.

Before I can react he snatches it back, "Definitely looks more than nothing."

I stand there frozen while he flicks through, page after page of semi-naked men. His eyebrows rise slightly as he keeps looking and every once in a while he shifts uncomfortably.

"This is something all right." He laughs but it seems more airy than anything and finishes too quickly.

After a while he puts the magazine back where he found it in the other one and puts it back in my draw. For a moment he doesn't do anything or say anything as I stand there. Then slowly, he sits up and stalks towards me.

Each step he takes forwards I take one back. It continues until my back is against the door. I look down only to notice the visible bulge in his black jeans.

I bite my bottom lip as he continues to come closer and before I can react his arms are on either side of my head, trapping me in so I can't run off. He moves until his face is less than a centimetre in front of mine.

His breath washes against my face but I don't blink. If I take my eye off him for even a millisecond there's no doubt that he'd disappear.

"What are you doing hiding things like that from someone like me?" He says, "Not many people keep secrets from me and get away from it."

"W-What do you mean?" I ask with a shaky voice.

"I mean since you're my slave now you can't be hiding things from me, and you're definitely not jerking off to some random in a magazine." He whispers, moving his body against mine.

With his body flush against mine and his arms blocking my way there's no possible way out as he begins to grind himself against me.

I clear my throat and move my head to side when he tries to kiss me, "We should go to bed." I say, my voice rough and scratchy.

"That's a good idea, not as fun against the wall." He winks before moving back and falling against the bed.

My face heats up, "N-not like that. I-I m-mean to sleep." I stutter.

He laughs and stands up, "That's sounds okay as well I guess, not what I had in mind but it'll do." Before I say anything more he's stripping off to his boxers and slipping under the blankets.

I shake my head as he lays there watching me, a ghost of a smirk on his face.

"Well..." I say pointedly.

"Well what?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Close your eyes."

He rolls his eyes but closes them anyways. Quickly I strip out of my own clothes, switch the light off and get under the covers beside him. The very moment I'm under the blankets his arms wrap around me tightly and he pulls my back against his chest.

"Don't be dreaming of anyone either." Haze says against my ear, the warmth of his breath heating my face.

Slowly I drift off to sleep with nothing but the thought of killing Haze in my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 8.7K 33
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
805K 52.8K 57
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.1M 45.5K 67
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
1.5M 99.8K 192
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...