Phoenix

By HadesLittlePrincess

This is a fanfiction based off of The Underworld Cronicals by rotXinXpeaces. I take no claim to her characte... More

Chapter 1 Persephones Anger
Chapter 2- Eenie.. Meenie.. Miney YOU!
Chapter 3-Its.....!
Chapter 4-I choose....
Chapter 5- Well....

Phoenix

132 0 0
By HadesLittlePrincess

DISCLAIMER

This is a fan-fiction based off of "The Underworld Cronicals" by rotXinXpeaces . She is an amazing author and that should be recognized. Most of the Characters belong to her.

A quick warning this story will contain MxM and MxW so if you don't like it please turn back now.

Please do not copy mine or anybody else's work.It is not right to steal people's stories and ideas.

I want to remind all writers who write fan-fictions to remember to do a disclaimer.

Now if you have carefully read what is written above and realize the plagiarism is not expectable and that most if the characters in this story belong to rotXinXpeaces then you may continue if not please re-read until you get the idea. Thank-you, and you may proceed.

~HadesLittlePrincess <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
500K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
115K 936 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
865K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.