𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 :: 𝐡𝐞𝐬

Galing kay itwaslovebaby

-𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐄𝐎 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬 & 𝐂𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧. Higit pa

0.1
Bella Rose Scott
0.2
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8

0.3

32.9K 380 134
Galing kay itwaslovebaby

Bella's pov

I'm going to a party today. I don't know why. I'm just an intern and I have nothing to with this celebration. Maria claims I can meet my coworkers but why can't I just wait till Monday. I don't want to spend my Saturday night with old grumpy rich guys. I haven't even met my boss yet. I'm sure he's disgusting. Probably some greasy slime ball that has a couple thousand to his name and thinks he's hot crap.

What am I even supposed to wear to this event? Maria says it's black tie but how can it be that serious? Whatever. I'm going shopping.

I head down stairs wearing a pair of high waisted jeans paired with an off the shoulder top and sandals. My makeup and hair is already done and I'm ready to go. I grab the keys to my audi off the kitchen counter top that my dad is leaning against.

"I'm going to the mall. I need to go buy a new dress. I'll be home before dinner. Bye, daddy," I say as I stand on my tippy toes and press a kiss on his cheek.

He groans.
"Bells, you just bought a new dress? Whats wrong with that one?," he asks.

"I've already worn it to the party for moms new book release. I can't wear it again. Plus it's too formal for the party I'm going to tonight," I explain.

"Whatever," he sighs and tosses his credit card at me.
"Don't charge too much," he added.

"I won't," I grin as I open the door to head out.

I pull out of the long drive way with music blaring. I head to the mall when I get a call from my best friend. I get calls through my car so all I had to do was press on the screen to answer it.

"Hey Bella, what are you doing?" my friend, Penelope asked.

"On my way to the mall, I have to buy a dress. Wanna meet up? ," I ask.

"Omg yes! I'll leave right now. See you then! ," she replies.

"Bye sugar! ," I say and end the call.

It was long until I had arrived at the mall. I grabbed some starbucks before I started shopping. A cute brown haired boy named, Louis, waited on me. He was very sweet. After I got my drink I headed to Nordstrom. They have really nice clothes and it's one of my favorite stores. As I'm walking into the store, I get a text from Penelope.

P: hey i'm here, where are you?

me: i'm in nordstrom. meet me on the second level.

I head up to the second story of Nordstrom where a lot of dresses are. I begin digging through the racks. I hear a familiar click of high hells sneak up behind me. I grin and turn around. Penelope.

"Ahh hey babe. So what are we shopping for?" she greets.

"Well I'm going to a party tonight and I need a dress to wear?" I explain.

"Oooh can I come? ," she asks and bats her eyelashes.
"I'm assuming it's a frat party. Right? Are the boys cute? Do I know anyone who will be there?" she asks excitedly.

"No P. It's not a frat party. It's a business party...I guess. I'm the new intern at Styles & Co and I guess the owner or whatever is throwing a party," I sigh, not really wanting to go.

I turn away from her and start looking  at the dresses again. I find one I love. A few actually.
Two are baby pink and one is black.
They would be perfect.
I grab the dresses in my size and turn back to Penelope.

"That's amazing. Bells! Why aren't you excited? ," she asks.

"I don't know I just feel like it will be awkward." I shrug and head to the dressing room.  Penelope follows.

"Promise to come out and show me all the dresses," she says.

"I promise," I laugh and lock my self in one of the rooms.

I try on one of the pink ones first. It's long and comes completely off the shoulder and it very tight. I honestly love it.

"What do you think? ," I unlock the door and show P.

"Ehh it's cute but you kinda look like you're going tot he Oscars," she admits in a quite voice.

I laugh at her comment and agree. I try on the next pink one. This one is long and flowy but simple and strapless.

"How about this one?" I ask again.

"That's honestly beautiful . You look like a fairy," we both laugh.

Finally I try on the black one. It's simple and sleek but it has a high slit up the leg and plunging neck line. Kinda risky but I like it.

I step out, unsure of Penelope's reaction. Her jaw drops.

"That's the one."

💋

A/N: hey dolls! new chapter. hope you like it. i put bella's dress in the collage. it's on the top left. i think it's perfect. i actually got off the nordstrom website so it's legit haha. i decided to throw louis in the chapter for the heck of it haha. wouldn't he be adorable in a starbucks uniform? anyway, please vote and comment if you liked it! i'll update soon. xoxo

-alexa🥀

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

367K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...