Love in LA • a Ross Lynch Fan...

By Crazy_Girl_SA

Tori and Ross have been through a lot together. A psychopathic stalker, suicide, rape, court trials, deaths... More

Love In LA
Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
New Book!
18
Imagines!
19
20
21
22
23
IMPORTANT!!
24
25
26
27
Tagged
28
29
30
31 (preview)
31
32
33
NEW SONGS
34
Butterflies Against Cyberbullying
35
Exams
New Story
37
38/The Wedding!
39 (part 1)
Very Important
40
41
House
42
43
44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
49
Chapter 50 (Final Chapter)
Sequel
Third book

36

584 24 16
By Crazy_Girl_SA

Later that night
Ross's POV

"You almost done, angel?" I asked as I stepped into the walk-in closet and she smiled at me. "Yeah," she said and I looked lovingly at her. "You look beautiful," I said and she looked down at her outfit. "Are you sure? What exactly are we doing?" Tori asked and I shrugged. "I have no idea," I said and she giggled causing me to grin.

"C'mon," I mumbled as I held out my hand for her and she took it before I led her out of the room. I locked the apartment and we took the elevator down into the garage. "Remember the jar my parents gave us for Christmas?" I asked her and she nodded before I opened the BMW's door for her. She thanked me before slipping in and I got in behind the wheel.

I reached into my jacket's pocket and pulled out the mason jar before opening it. "Choose one," I said and she pulled one out with her small hand.

"Jazz club," she read and I closed the jar. "Let's go then, malady," I said and she giggled before we put on our safety belts. "Do you even know where a jazz club is?" Tori asked and I looked at her. "That's why we have a GPS," I said before switching the car on and switching on the GPS. I searched for the nicest jazz club before the GPS started talking.

"You ready?" I asked and Tori placed her right hand on my cheek before leaning over and kissing me. My heart started racing and my skin was burning as we moved our lips against each other's. "I love you," she whispered as we pulled apart and I kissed her cheek. "I love you too," I whispered against her ear before kissing it.

×××

"I'll never leave you baby," I sang along softly into Tori's ear causing her to giggle as we sat in the club. We were sitting in a booth in the far corner as an artist sang beautiful, smooth jazz on the stage in front.

"You're so beautiful, angel," I purred before nibbling on her ear and she shivered. "You are too," she said softly before pressing her body closer against mine.

"Here you go," a waitress smiled as she suddenly placed our food in front of us and we smiled at her. "Thank you," we said and she smiled before walking off. "I can't believe I'm marrying you in two days, angel. Feels like I've been waiting for you all my life," I said softly and she kissed my ear.

"I don't know what I'd do without you, Ross. You saved me so many times. I'm screwed up, Ross. Why do you go through all this trouble?" Tori asked and it broke my heart to hear her talking like that. "Because you have a nice ass," I joked and she gave me a harsh slap to the stomach before we started laughing.

"Wanna know why I stay?" I asked and Tori looked up at me. "Because every time I look at you my heart beats faster. Because every time you laugh my heart clenches in fear of never hearing that sound again. Because every time I look into your eyes I see our future: us with our little baby sitting by a fireplace. Because when I feel your hands on my skin it feels like I'm on fire. Because I've never felt like this ever before. Because I know that you're my soulmate ... and I would never leave that," I said.

She grabbed both my cheeks in her hands before kissing me passionately. Luckily nobody could see us since we were in a far away booth and we had dark lighting. "I love you so much," she said before placing her lips on mine. "I love you too," I said before we seperated, but we were still extremely close to each other. I grabbed a fork and stabbed a piece of mushroom pie and bringing it to Tori's mouth.

She took a bite and as she was chewing I kissed her neck causing her to giggle.

×××

My right hand was resting on Tori's lower back as we danced to the rhythm of the slow, seductive jazz song. Originally there was no dance floor, but after we figured 'screw it' and we started dancing in front of the stage other couples also joined us.

We basically took over the club because the tables was even moved so there was more space for everyone. "Moments like these," I whispered and she raised her head from my shoulder. "What?" she asked confused. "Another reason why I don't love. Moments like these," I said and she gave my lips a feathery peck.

I suddenly felt a pair of eyes glaring at me and I guess Tori felt it too because we both looked towards the door. My eyes met the one's of my furious ex who was glaring intensely at us.

Courtney.

I paid little attention to her before returning to my breathtaking fiancée. "You have nothing to worry about," I assured her as I placed my forehead on hers and she smirked lightly before lightly squeezing my hand that was in hers. "I know," she said confidently causing me to smirk.

There was nothing hotter than a confident Tori.

Nothing.

I wrapped both my arms around her waist and she wrapped hers around my neck. I whispered the jazz song into her ear that was about how much the man loved to praise his woman's body.

"Her silky skin between my fingers make my heart race. Makes me insane," I whispered along and she kissed below my ear. By now both my hands were resting on her ass and I gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Watch it, Mr Lynch," she mumbled and I grinned widely before pecking just beneath her ear. "In two days you'll be Mrs Ross Lynch. It's here, babygirl," I was smiling so widely I thought that my cheeks would rip. "It's here, babe. Finally," she said and I gave her another kiss.

×××

"C'mon please," Tori begged as she clasped her hands together and pouted at me. She was only in my shirt and straddling my hips in the hotel room. After we had a couple of drinks at the club and got a little tipsy we wanted to stay save so we got a hotel room.

Luckily she slept in my shirts and I in my boxers so we were sorted with pajamas. The empty champagne bottles were standing on the bedside table and you'll never guess what Tori was begging me for.

"A monkey?" I asked amused and she nodded furiously. "Please, please, please, please, please," she said and she gave me puppy dog eyes. "It'll be just like a baby. I swear they are real babies just more hairy!" she exclaimed causing me to laugh.

"Oh my god! You should see the videos! You bath them with baby products and they wear diapers! Look at this," she said excitedly before grabbing her phone. After a few seconds she turned the phone to me and, sure enough, it was a video of a monkey. Bathing just like an actual baby.

It was adorable!

"See! Even you are smiling! Please, Ross. I've always wanted a monkey. Plus it will give us a chance to be parents before being parents to an actual human. Also I have to make sure you won't ever forget to feed our children," Tori said and I got an offended look on my face.

"Hey! What makes you think I'll neglect our children?" I asked, very offended, causing her to giggle. Immediately at the sound all my playful anger and offended feeling went away. God she has me wrapped around her finger.

"I just like to keep you on your toes. C'mon please," she begged and gave me the best puppy dog eyes in the universe.

A few moments later I groaned because she already trapped me with that adorable video and her puppy dog eyes. "And what do we do if we go on tour?" I asked. "Have you been listening to me? It's like a baby! We'll bring it with us. Ross this is seriously like a real baby. It's gonna wear diapers, and drink bottle, then baby foods, soft foods etc. Ross it'll be our child. Before we have actual kids," she said and I sighed heavily.

Well it'll give us a practice run before being parents to an actual human baby.

"I'll do some looking-" before I could even finish my sentence she shrieked and attacked me to the bed. "But first we're gonna have to find a house," I warned over her loud 'thank you's!'.

"I don't care! Thank you so much, Ross!" she said before attacking my neck with kisses causing me to giggle boyishly before I straddled her on the bed. "Show me how thankful you are," I said jokingly and she rolled her eyes in an extreme matter. "Oh, please!" she yelled causing me to laugh. She grinned before placing her lips on mine and wrapping her legs around me.

She was thankful alright.

×××

After I made sure Tori was fast asleep, I quickly went onto my phone and dialed the number.

"Hello this is Courtney speaking," the woman said.

Oh don't get your panties in a bunch! It's the hotel I was calling to make sure everything was in order for our honeymoon. Sheesh! Why exactly would I call my ex? See you guys judge me too fast. You're always on Tori's side.

I feel neglected. And it's your fault! Yes you!

"Hello, this is Ross Lynch. I'm calling to make sure that my reservation is booked correctly," I said and heard some typing on the computer. "Here we go. Mr Ross Lynch. You're renting the honeymoon suit am I correct?" Courtney asked and I told her that it was correct.

"And you're staying for three weeks," she said again. "Yes that's correct. I just want to make sure that you'll have the room ready like I asked you?" I said shyly with a blush and heard Courtney chuckle. "We'll have it ready, Mr Lynch. You just enjoy your wedding and let us take care of the rest. Is this a surprise for Mrs Lynch?" Courtney asked and I hummed. "She's been obsessed with the place ever since she's seen the movie," I said and the woman laughed.

"It's a perfect honeymoon spot and I can assure you that you won't regret it. Enjoy your wedding Mr Lynch. We'll see you this weekend," Courtney said and I thanked her before getting off the phone.

I looked at Tori and lightly kissed her cheek before opening my browser app. I looked at Tori again before rolling my eyes as I started typing.

Monkeys for sale in LA.

"You're going to be the death of me," I mumbled softly as I clicked on a website.

Had a day off so I wrote a little

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.9K 31
"baby you were worth the wait" everything is worth the wait... right? even if the wait took ten years? • hope you take the time to check out my book...
61.6K 1K 40
Get to experience R5's life through their eyes!! Rydel and Ellington experience feelings for each other. Rocky goes through a heartbreak. Ross falls...
5.4K 869 30
Amber has a troubled and haunting past, present, and future. Her father died years ago and is left alone with a heart broken/abusive mother. Desperat...
7.9K 504 96
What happens when someone you liked falls in love with your brother? And what happens when the person you think you like is hated in by your fans? Wh...