garden

By beachflower-

eating rose jam in the backseat of ur car ©2016, ina More

THEME
OF HERS
ACT ONE
AN ECLECTIC TASTE IN ART
EVERY VERSION OF BAD
ACT TWO : SHE
NOSTALGIA ON YOUR TONGUE
1:08 a.m. dead rose lover
baby moon sky
ACT THREE : SOCIETY
THIS IS WHAT LOVE DOES
LILAC COLORED BRUISES
WHERE THE WORLD FALLS A LITTLE SHORT
HER ARTFUL STATE OF MIND
WE ARE BOTH GODS, YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT
THE RECIPE TO MAKE YOU CRY
A CROOKED IMPRESSION OF WONDER
WHAT YOU AND I CALL THINGS
WHAT I SAY
live fast and never die/ breathe
ramblings of the insomniac
how i found myself in questioning
again
magic doves

miss u baby!!

1.9K 146 62
By beachflower-

i miss u.

i miss my cousin's fingers in the silky chocolate curls of my beach hair. i miss her whispers sticky in my brain, melting like ice cream, melting like someone opened my brain and the sunset spilled into my mind and made my garden beautiful.

i miss the starry sky under which we danced. i miss how u sang soft cherry lana del rey songs by the ocean swimming pool. i miss lana's dreamy voice drifting from the living room as i stumbled though my subconscious and my flowers sobbed. i miss how i danced and tangled my soul in the magnolia flowers of ur garden and choked on honey lemon water like rose petals.

i miss my friend. i miss how my friend's brother hated the1975, but that just made me love the band even more. i miss that one night (yeah, that one) when we played cards and i got up and danced on the mattress to somebody else. that night when i felt the drum beat of the song making me dizzy and making my thoughts of the guava sunrise ever so prominent and gorgeous. i remember when u beat me at the card game and i collapsed on the bare mattress in self-inflicted agony, picking stars out of my skin and rearranging them in the ceiling of the hotel room.

i miss my friends. i miss how we would suck raspberry ice cream in the heat of the wailing sun. we would sit at this bench at the corner of a street, watching the sun sparkle on the pavement and laughing about the fruit flies that would eat sunburned paradise off our skin.

i miss all those a.m. nights when i would sit in the living room and watch the fresh top ten summer songs and eat honey from grandmama's jars. and then this girl would come on and i would smile in a way that could make roses grow and then i would sob over vanilla ice cream because nostalgia's my lover and sometimes when he pulls a sunflower from my head i get upset.

i miss how my damp hair felt like a tropical beach on my white t-shirt as i sat on the balcony and watched the city lights. i miss how ghost by halsey was on shuffle and i let the hollow sounds get settled down in a home made of my summer kiss ribs. i miss how i would hear mama's honey warm voice through the doorway as she told my sister stories of the sun.

i miss how i stuck my camera out the 12th floor window to capture the egg yolk sun setting over the buildings. little did i know at the time that i ate part of that sunset and the sun stills lives in me.

nostalgia,

he's my sweet baby angel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 57.9K 39
စိုင်းတည်တံ့ဉီး + နှိုင်းမြတ်ဘုန်း
8.2K 570 13
Virat: mahi... Please Mahi: cheeku
1K 303 33
Drenched from the blood in my veins, this book speaks of the different aspects of the dark. Catastrophically, the woeful brooks flow through these pa...
714 31 19
A collection of poems that delve into how we feel as human beings and why or how it makes us human. Whether this is through the emotions we feel, the...