It's An Instinct {Creepypasta...

kawaiipockychan द्वारा

Supposedly, this story is about unlocking the mysteries in a girl's life. Her name is Yuzuki Lloyd. A half-Am... अधिक

Prologue
They Were Real?!
I Need To Escape.
Its A New Day.
Kidnapped.
Conscience.
Deal?
Somethings.
I Would Like to Call This, Special.
Association.
Message

It's Time to Leave.

665 38 30
kawaiipockychan द्वारा

It's Time to Leave.

I was walking home. It was a tiring day at school, because tomorrow is the school festival. We were all preparing everything and stuff for tomorrow. My class suggested a Maid Café so it was really hard to make something like that.

Right now, I'm standing right in front of the door at my house. I turned the knob and it was open, yay! I don't need to knock anymore. I barely have the energy through everything, I guess.

"I'm home." I said. "Welcome home, honey." My mom greeted back. "Dinner is at the table, if your done eating just wash the dishes." My mom ordered. "Yes, mom."

After eating I went straight to my room and lied on my bed. I guess I'm not tired enough. Weird, I was awfully tired a little while ago, then when I came home, I'm all energized. Probably the food I ate. I went out of my room and went down stairs.

Surprisingly, I saw my sister, Yukari, sitting on the couch downstairs, knife in hand. "Oh, look. Why isn't it my little sister~" She cooed but I ignored her. "Oi, it's rude to treat your sister like that when she was gone for decades!" She teased, exaggerating a bit. "One, I don't consider you as a sister anymore. And two, you were gone for not more than 2 months, not decades idiot." I stated back at her. "Feisty as always~" she teased and cooed again. I ignored back at her.

"Are you not caring to ask whatever happened these past few months or weeks to me~?" She asked amused. "Nope. And never will I care for a bitch like you." I said, emotionless. "Ah~ that's mean." I sat beside her so I could watch some shows on the television. "Since your here, why not I tell you about it~?" She said leaning in closer. "Are you drunk or what? Leave me alone." I said.

She chuckled. "You know, when I was out." She started. Yeah, I don't have choice, but to listen, because she will just follow me around. "I became famous. But not as a celebrity. More on, ki-" she was cut of by my dad bursting through our main door. "Pack you're things, everyone! We are going to America!" My dad said excitedly.

"What?! Why?!" I said, obviously in denial with him moving out. I turned my head to where my sister was, but she was not there anymore. She was halfway through the stairs. I swear I heard her mumbled something to herself, whatever. "Aren't you happy? We'll be there from now on! And our business stocks are way better there than here." He said, happily. "You guys go. Leave me here. I don't want to leave Japan."

"Well, sorry dear. As a family member you have to come with us." He said. "Yes, dear. If you don't want to be forced by me." My mom said walking inside the living room. Great. Just, great. I can not say no to them. Ugh! "Fine! But please, its a must to go back here at least once in a while." I pleaded and they nodded they're heads. "Is big sis- I mean, Yukari coming?" I asked. Yes, I bowed not to give my sister respect. "Of course, and she'll be doing her job there too." My mom said not even flinching from what my sister does.

Her job, well. Maybe I should wait for the proper time to tell. I also don't want to talk it about anymore. "When are we leaving?" I asked, pissed off. "Two days from now." Good. At least I'd be able to say good bye properly at the school festival tomorrow. Sigh, as much as I hate to leave, I have to.

I went upstairs, and tried to think over what I should say, saying my goodbyes. After all those thinking I fell asleep.

The following day I woke up with the annoying alarm clock's noise. I sat up from bed and went to take a shower. The water trickled my body. After taking a shower, I wore my uniform, took my things, and went out of my room.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a slice of bread. I spread the strawberry jam on it, and placed the piece of bread inside my mouth. "Mom, dad. I'm leaving." I said putting on my shoes. "Not minding to say goodbye to your sister?" I saw my sister standing beside me. "Go away, I have things to finish." I then went off and walked the way to school.

I was finally on the school grounds. Everyone was busy doing everything. I immediately went to my classroom. "Hey, so what am I supposed to do?" I asked. "Oh! Hey, Yuzuki! Come here, I need help with these boxes." A female voice said. I don't really have a best friend, close friends only. "Oh, um, sure, Kimi." I went and helped Kimi with the boxes.

I almost have all the boxes in my hands. Leaving Kimi with only two. "Um, isn't that too heavy for you?" She asked concerned. "Nope. Not really." I said shrugging it off. "Oh, okay just leave them here. Thanks." I nodded and left.

Time skip, after the festival, I told everyone I was leaving and was off to America. They were sad, but meh. There's no choice. They threw a small goodbye party for me. On the way home a lot of them were also clinging onto me. I told them we will still keep in touch, but they damn refuse it. And when I was at the door at my house I told them to leave already but they still refuse. Until I distracted them and went inside of my house.

"I'm home! Where's the food?!" I said frustrated. "Welcome home, dear. It's at the kitchen table." My mom said, and I thanked her. "Oh, also dear, are you done packing you're things?" She said popping her head out of the door. I nodded and she left fixing everything. I also helped.

The following day, again. We were ready to leave. Things are all packed up. I looked around the house before we leave. Recapping all of those memories spent in this place. I really am going to miss Japan. I went out of the house, my mom locked up everything. I went inside the car, sitting beside a bitch.

"I love this seat~" my sister cooed nearing at me. "Go away, if you don't want to be smacked on the face with my claws piercing through your skin." I demanded. "Feisty as always~" she chuckled and sat at the other end of the seat. I buckled my seatbelt and started playing some songs on my iPod.

We arrived at the airport and went boarding. On the airplane was awful and boring. Awful because I had to be seated right beside my so-called sister. Boring because yeah, you get my point.

So I started reading. I have this app on my cellphone called 'Wattpad'. There's a lot of fan-fictions here. Just save the book and there! You can read it, but of course you have to wait for updates.

I clicked on a book, Jeff the Killer fan-fiction. I finished it then started to read an Eyeless Jack fan-fic, then BEN Drowned, Laughing Jack, and so on. I know it's awkward I like stories like these, when I don't really like America. But, meh.

I got tired and saved-up the battery of the gadget, so I went to sleep. The airplane went to landing and I got up and took my things, re-checking if I left anything, and went out of the airplane. Finally! Thank God! I'm back to the solid ground again!

Then again, I rode another car on the way to my new house. Sigh..

Sally's POV

A/N: what? can't be helped, I wanted something different.

I was looking around if there was anything new. But hey! Look! Wait, you could only read, oppsies. Anyways~ I saw a new house! It's a three-story building, the paint color is beige, and it seems like it has a lot of rooms! I saw a car stopped in front of it. I found a place where to hide to stalk these new people.

I saw a girl came out of the car, followed by some other three people. The girl I first saw, she was so pretty! She had reddish-brown hair and black eyes. She also has fair skin. Her height might seem sort off small, but hey! She's like a princess. I want to mess with her!

"Yuzuki~ want me to help you carry you're bags~?" Another girl that looks older than her offered. She also cooed at the other girl. She has brown hair and brown eyes, they look somehow alike. She seems a little familiar to me though, but let's shrug that off. Oh, so the first girl I saw was named Yuzuki, a Japanese person I guess. Interesting~! But Yuzuki just ignored the other girl.

"Come on~ let me help~" She cooed again. "Urusai, kirai dayo. Yukari. (Shut up, I hate you. Yukari.)" she said. I didn't understand what Yuzuki said to the other girl. "Aw~ that hurts. And you don't respect me anymore~ you shouldn't call me Yukari, it should be, Yukari-neechan~ (big sis Yukari)" Oh.. So the other girl's name is Yukari. "Go away! I'm heading to my room! And you were never were worthy to be respected!" Yuzuki went inside the house and left Yukari. "Ouch." Yukari said. I'm assuming Yukari is the older one.

Yukari looked over the bushes to me, and I stiffened. Has she noticed me? "How did I not notice you right away~" she said walking towards me. I feel like she's a powerful person and immediately showed myself. "Oh~ why is it a little girl~?" She cooed at me, I was a littler frightened. "Why are you scared~? You're a killer as well~" with that I caught up my breath for second how come she knew?! "You are Sally, the kid who kills with a teddy in hand." She smirked pointing at my teddy bear. "H-how do you know about me?! More importantly, how did you know I was here?!" I said panicking.

"There are somethings that shouldn't be answered." Her expression changed. "Leave. I know you want to mess with my sister. If you are still right in front of my sight in three seconds,

I will torture then, kill you."

She said emotionless. I ran as fast as I could back to Slendy's mansion. I bursted right inside the house, panting.

"Sally, what's wrong?" Slendy approached me.

"She's here." I cried.

"What?" Everyone glanced at me.

|*|

A/N:

How was it people?! Don't forget to vote and comment! And oh! Follow~

TeeHee

Have an awesome day~!

~

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

14.2K 452 25
When the pastas are sent back to school, what is the worst thing that could happen? Besides trying to kill the whole school. Here's your answer. If o...
501K 20.3K 37
You're the main character in this story. As the story goes you start to fall in love with the newcomer in school as you start finding new and darker...
555 27 25
You've all heard the stories of Creepypasta right? Slenderman, Herobrine, Jeff the Killer, and more? Well, there are two new girls on the block. Sist...
241 1 6
𝗦𝗼 • 𝗹𝗶 • 𝘃𝗮 • 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝘁; to wander alone. ───────( creepypasta x gn! reader ) ╰─ [𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆] ─╯ ┈➤ three college studen...