Can We Fall One More Time? (S...

By 1Directioner13

Things change. Gracie's world has not been the same since returning from the tour, and everyone around her se... More

Can We Fall One More Time? (Sequel To Gotta Be You)
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-56-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-61-
-62-
-63-
-64-
-65-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-
-70-
-71-
-72-
-73-
-74-
-75-
-76-
-77-
-78-
-79-
-81-
-82-
-83-
-84-
-85-
-86-
-87-
-88-
-89-
-90-
-91-
-92-
-93-
-94-
-95-
-96-
-97-
-98-
-99-
-100-
-101-
-102-
-103-
-104-
-105-
-106-
-107-
-108-
-109-
-110-
-111-
-112-
-113-
SEQUEL

-80-

760 13 0
By 1Directioner13

I was at The Diamond Ballroom, which I'd be singing at for the next ten weeks, once a week.

Tonight was our first performance, and to say I was nervous would be an understatement. 

Liam and I were still in a weird place, and he was so eager to pick up where we left off, while I refused to do anything before we sat down and spoke like adults.

It had been difficult though, which is exactly why I was now twenty weeks pregnant, and Liam still didn't know.

At least the pregnancy was going well, and I was getting more excited over the whole thing the longer it went on. I just wish that Liam would quit acting like a child, so he could come be excited with me.

Declan has been a major help. He's basically been my partner through this, and I have no idea how I would have gotten through several things without him.

Everyone was coming to see the show tonight, even Liam. 

I didn't have a problem with him coming, I just didn't want him to make tonight about him. 

"Journalists are coming for this thing" Declan said, as he helped set up the drums with Jensen.

Bex sat down beside me "Hopefully they aren't expecting your usual stuff"

"Well the song from the charity event has been doing well, so they at least have some idea of what they're walking into" I stood "Either way, I'm so unbelievably proud of this whole thing"

"It is pretty awesome, isn't it?" she asked.

Ryland walked in, carrying his guitar "There's already a line forming out there"

Bex and I went up to the entrance door and looked out the window.

"Shit; it is going to be packed tonight" she said, grinning.

I looked at the line and saw the guys walking up to the door, with Angel, Colton, Xander, Evie, and Lulu "Declan, did you tell them to use the back entrance?"

"Yeah, why?" he asked, straightening things up.

"Because they're coming up the front one"

He groaned "I'll take care of it; I don't want the fans outside to swarm the place"

We watched him go out the front entrance and carefully let them in, while the fans made noise outside.

The show started in about an hour, but no one was going to be let in until about thirty minutes before.

"Gracie!" Louis said, pulling me in for a hug "I have been waiting for this gig all week"

We walked up to the stage, while the others followed "It's nice, isn't it? I like the intimate setting"

"I could see the appeal of this over an arena" Zayn said, sitting down with Angel. 

"Try not to take up around the front; no offense, but I want my fans to get the best seats"

"As they should" Harry said, hugging me "You look wonderful"

"Thank you"

Liam slowly approached, but Declan jumped in "Didn't you need my help with something"

"Yes, backstage" 

"I was really hoping to talk to you, Gracie" Liam said.

Declan sighed "She is about to but on a show that she has put so much time and energy towards; you're not fucking this up and causing problems before the show"

"She can speak for herself"

"He's right, I can; Liam, I'm not speaking to you until after the show"

"Seriously?" he asked, annoyed.

I shook my head "I still have stuff to do, and I need to get changed"

"Okay" he muttered, taking a seat at the bar.

Declan followed me backstage to my dressing room "He seriously started pouting"

"Liam and I have barely talked, but he keeps apologizing for the same stuff over and over. He keeps doing this, without actually doing anything to fix the problem"

"Every man on this planet knows how to do a "hey honey, I'm sorry" speech, but the problem is whether or not you actually plan on doing something to fix the damn problem" he groaned "Promise me you won't get weak in the knees if he does some stupid romantic gesture"

"I'm pregnant and hormonal, I can't guarantee that"

He nodded "I'll be on the lookout for such stupid stunts"

I took my shirt off and went to find my stage outfit.

"Your belly is getting bigger; it's kind of awesome to watch this" he said, looking at my stomach.

"Isn't it?" I smiled "I do hate that my boobs are getting bigger as well"

"What's wrong with that?" he laughed.

I shrugged "I don't know; I like having average size boobs"

I got changed into my outfit and sat down at the vanity station.

(Picture of outfit)

Declan ruffled my hair "I'm proud of you for all this"

I smiled "Thanks; I couldn't have done it without you"

"Is that so?"

I nodded "Yeah, you're the only reason I've stayed sane through this entire process"

"Well, I'm glad to help; although I'd love to not have to set up that damn drum set again"

"But you do it so well" I chuckled.

Declan opened the dressing room door "I think they're letting people in now"

I grinned "I'm so excited"

"On a serious note, what are you going to do about Liam?"

"I don't know. I want him to stop promising me things that he doesn't know if he can keep or not. I'd also love for him to stop apologizing and just talk"

He nodded "I could always knock some sense into him"

"Let's consider that one a last resort"

"Fine, but the offer will always be on the table"

---

"I think this type of performing might be my favorite thing ever" I said, after performing the first three songs. "This is fun; first show of the residency"

The audience clapped. 

I looked over and saw Liam was watching me, giving me a small smile.

"Okay; so this is a new song, called Heart Like That, and I hope you like it" I adjusted the microphone "But really, I'm up here so, take it or leave" 

The audience laughed, while I shrugged at them.

"Can we talk about how huge this guitar looks on me though?" I laughed, trying to properly get the guitar settled.

(Play video)

Got to go, I know I have to
Hope I can't find my way back to you
Thought I had a good thing, but I found out
It was no good for me
No good at all

What you gonna do with a heart like that? (Say what?)
You pick it off the floor
I'm never gonna take you back (Hey now)
Where you gonna go with a mind like that? (Say what?)
You're crying like a fool
I'm never gonna take you back (Hey now)
I'm never gonna take you back (Alright)

I've got my dreams, my worn in Taylor's (baby's got game)
I hit the pavement quick, in layers (And a good last name)
I'm looking for a good thing, and holding on (Baby don't lie)
Don't do no harm
Don't do no harm (And I'll tell you why)

What you gonna do with a heart like that? (Say what?)
You pick it off the floor
I'm never gonna take you back (Hey now)
Where you gonna go with a mind like that? (Say what?)
You're crying like a fool
I'm never gonna take you back (Hey now)
I'm never gonna take you back (Alright)

I'm sad to see you go
But not for long though
There's just so much lost gold

So sad to see you go
But not for long though
There's just so much lost gold

What you gonna do with a heart like that? (Say what?)
You pick it off the floor
I'm never gonna take you back (Hey now)
Where you gonna go with a mind, with a mind like that? (Say what?)
You're crying like a fool
I'm never gonna take you back (Hey now)
I'm never gonna take you back (Alright)

Got to go, I know I have to
Hope I can't find my way back to you

Liam looked upset as I finished the song. 

Nope.

He wasn't going to take away all the fun and happiness I'm experiencing with this show.

I won't let him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 5 38
One girl who loves a band except she doesn't know how to make them notice her! She wants to try a lot of things but knows other girls have tried alre...
2.7K 14 35
When Tori Marino goes on tour with her band, opening for One Direction, she just expects quality time with her best friend Niall Horan, but then Liam...
14.3K 139 52
Hannah O'Reilly was just looking to see a One Direction concert with her friend, but that all changes when they meet the boys and are granted backsta...
91 0 19
How would you react to One Direction coming up to you while you played your cello and asking you and your friends, Julian and James, to go on tour wi...