Robin and Starfire - The War...

By SMeydew_997

Robin had fought great villains in his young age and no fear had ever torn him so viciously than the thought... More

Mortality
Mortality 2
Mistakes and Mysteries
Familiar
The Chasing Past
Long Time No See
The Sudden Trip
Almost Home
Knowing What You Missed
Caught
Your Secrets Secret
What was Left Behind
Bad by choice
The Good Side of Falling
How She Lost Them
Burdens Burdens
What was Taken
The Beginning of The Fall
Outside Gamers
Counting Seconds
The Other Way Around
I'll Take My Chances
We Fight Back

Old Friends

196 3 2
By SMeydew_997

The room broke into motion as the three Lulinth went out of the room screaming orders. Starfire gathered around with Robin, Raven, Vega, and Rigel in the empty room, outside there were shouts already, heavy boots running on the hard cement, and clanks of weapons brought out of the armory. The bells of the army rang like giant chimes in the distance. She couldn't help but feel shame when she relied on Robin to take control of the situation, which he did.

"Raven, go and call for Beastboy and Cyborg, we'll be fighting as the first line of defense." He told Raven quickly and she understood immediately, leaving the room; her purple robe flew around her feet as she disappeared to the right. Robin stared at Vega and Rigel, "You know how your kingdom fights more than any of us, go to the head army and tell them your battle formations," Vega nodded. He gave a quick glance at Starfire before flying out of the room, through the window, Rigel following just behind him. She waited for her orders but instead, she felt him hold her wrist and pulled her out of the room, just in time when a blast blew the side of the tower.

"Robin!" She yelled out as the floor cracked in two. She whimpered when she felt the liquid from the explosion blinded her eyes, stinging her skin and burned her right leg. It felt like someone had poured hot boiling water on her and the pain intensified by the second.

"Starfire!" She could hear Robin jump from the other side as the tower gave way. It was terrifying that she couldn't see anything, the sound of heavy stones crumbling down to the ground, people screaming for cover, dust, and sand covering her body, choking her lungs, made her panic. What will happen to her?

A hand caught her by the wrist and pulled her up. So strong that she practically flew before she landed on the sandy floor. The sound of hard rock hitting the floor sounded horrifying behind her. Small rocks jumped from the impact of the hit, she felt them hit the sides of her body. "Starfire, hold on to me," He demanded and she did just that. She rolled her hands around his body and felt them swing down from something she could only guess what. She slipped down, holding his waist.

"Don't let go!" He screamed desperately. There was fear in his voice. She thought it would take more time before they landed and she thought she would have to fall because the pain on her body was so intense she felt dizzy. "Robin," She whispered. Another explosion resounded in the distance and there was a rain of glass, she could hear it.

"Yudit!" Robin called out. They finally landed on one of the corridors, she could feel it from the coldness of the floor under her. A pair of hands caught her face, "Starfire, Starfire are you okay?" Robin asked, panicked, "Open your eyes,"

"I-I can't the liquid, it got into my eyes."

"You can't fight like this," He said quickly, suddenly pulling her somewhere else as a group of man ran by, two stopping beside them. "My queen!" One said, kneeling.

"She is wounded!" The other said.

"Is there a safe place for her? We need a doctor, fast!" The two caught the urgency in his words and carried her up. She reached out to Robin, but she could hear he was running somewhere else. She rolled her hands around the young man's neck, wishing she could see.

He remembered there were fights and battles in Tamarah involving small invasion attempts from Genoe, a small planet in Ducha star system in the west of Tama; but none like this. This fight was simply to destroy, to kill, and it was very well planned. Yudit had found himself ducking under a large boulder when the first attack had come, destroying half of the tower. Above him, rocks, sand, dust, and liquids had fallen like acid rain. He couldn't help himself but hide, although he hated it to hide. With his ankle sprain, he wouldn't get far. He coughed, peeking out of his hideout to see that a battleship had landed not so far from where he was; Tamarah soldiers poured out like mice from a large basket, their hands carrying weapons. He turned away, just in time to see two boots landing in front of him. He looked up and saw two bright green eyes.

"Where's your pretty prince Yui?" The boy grinned.

"Mao!" Yudit exclaimed, backing away as Mao stabbed his sword down right where he had stood. It has been a while since someone had called him by his childhood nickname. It made him briefly homesick and with the stabbing and running from his former friend, he felt a faint regret for leaving home.

"Mao stop!" He said, kicking his body to the left so that he missed Mao's sword. It swung and hit a tree, stuck. The boy with dark blue eyes didn't move to get his sword out; he simply stared at Yudit, something glittering in his eyes.

"Why?" He demanded. "Why would you leave?"

"How can I not!?" Yudit exclaimed. "I was sworn loyalty! You saw it yourself!"

"I did," Mao said, his eyes darkened. For a brief moment that just stared at each other while the world around them collided into a violent battle that spilled blood and took lives. He remembered them playing together by the rivers of Dismal close by the training ground. He remembered their friendship growing apart along with his duty to his prince and his new friendship with Rigel. The boy himself had come from across the ocean, from the land of Stokolm and Yudit had brought upon himself to do whatever it takes to make Rigel feel comfortable. So that he felt like home.

Mao turned back, with a low growl he pulled the sword out of the tree. Yudit's eyes turned wide, his feet still ached but he forced himself up. This was a warrior in a mission, not an old friend. He doubted Mao would let him slide even if he wanted to.

"I see you have no weapon," Mao said, a smile blooming on his face. Yudit smirked. "I am Youstan Medit! I am the main company and guardian of the prince!" He exclaimed with pride. "Do you think I would be on the same level as training as you?" Yudit's eyes glowed brightly with purple light, it illuminated his face like a lantern in the dark.

Shot with maximum power, Mao flew a few meters back, thrown as if he weighed nothing. The boy's lower side hit the border and he twisted around in the air before landing on the cold night grass. Yudit nodded when he saw someone in the distance scream, Raven.

She hated it most when someone shoots guns at her. She hated it more when they jumped on her like a pack of wolfs. Raven lost control of her focus when two hands gripped her chest, tight and purposeful she wanted to throw up. "Let me go..." She said in a low voice, catching sight of another soldier standing in the middle of a battlefield, his weapon aimed at her. She shot herself to the sky, but there were two more that jumped at her, hanging like leeches.

"Let me go!" She yelled the light of the gun had reached the end of the tip, she was going to get shot. Under her, someone had pulled the soldiers down one by on. A purple light shot from the other side of the field and there was yudit standing under the trees.

"Raven!" He called out, "Get out of the field!"

"Raven!" Another called to her. It was Beastboy, his face still looked green in the shadows, and some flashes of light, red and yellow illuminated him time to time. "We have to help evacuate the citizens, Robin's orders!" He ran to the large gates towards the city, thinking he was followed. Raven began to follow him but turned around, Yudit was still there fighting another soldier, and his face was smeared with pain.

"Aht Rath Matrion Sinthos!" She blasted the other soldier, like a wave of water destroying a sand castle, the man stayed down; unconscious from her attack. She flew to him, "I have to go and help evacuate, come on," She said. Yudit nodded, after closing his eyes for a few seconds he flew with her outside the gates. She wondered what he did there, concentration or was it just simply believe?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter, and I hope you liked it.

If there is any couple you like spesifically, just tell me through the comments and I'll make sure to write an extra chapter or add more scenes about them. I know this story is supposed to be about Starfire and Robin, and I realize there weren't enough chapters about them, but there will be. It's just the story it self is about a war and there's alot of characters involved in it, it's hard to write only about Starfire and Robin.

Maybe some of you notice that Yudit has another name Youstan Medit. It's actually a culture from the Tamarah sociaty, where the nickname is made from letters in the full name. So you can probably see which part of the full name Yudit comes from.

In the Tamaran culture, everyone has three different names. First, the given name/ full name. For Yudit's case Youstan Medit. The second is the childhood nickname wich is decided by how the child says his name for the first time, and second the intimate name. It's not a different name but only a mother, father, or a special someone in one's life can call by that name. For Yudit's case, his intimate name is Medit.

Well that was for the Tamaranian Ensiclopedia ><

Happy writing, happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 754 52
(This is a rewrite of my first Teen Titans book) - The Teen Titans were formed to protect Earth. The founding members being Robin, formerly Batman's...
66.1K 1.3K 14
He's an anti hero sent to join the Titans by Batman. She's a young adult finding her place in the Teen Titans. They are worlds apart but also the sam...
24.8K 740 20
I love OG Teen Titans and I am still waiting for Season 6, but here's a fan fiction written by me! This is my first fanfic on the Teen Titans!😊 A ex...
5.5K 203 32
"There is good and there is evil. There are those who commit crime, and those who stop them. These two sides are opposite. As different as night and...