Karmagisa oneshots

By Some-kind-of-a-idiot

Karmagisa oneshots. Requests are now closed. More

Welcome XD
Birthday present
How Karma handles it
Jelaous Karma
A cat pays a cat a visit
Any requests?
Yandere Nagisa~
Yandere Nagisa~
Any requests?? O.O
How could she...?
Nagisa...chan?!
He's mine
Who do we really like
Suprise!
Awkard moment
WHAT!?
I love you
This sucks
Dreams come true
I'M BACK!!
What the hell Karma?
Maid Nagisa-CHAN
Tagged....
Payback uncompletly complete
How Karma met his idol
Tagged...again
Truth or dare
Sorry
Truth or dare pt.2
Memories
Home safe
Ble
Love yourself
Requests CLOSED
Sometimes
Fragile heart
STOB it

Wedding night

3.2K 59 14
By Some-kind-of-a-idiot

This is the chapter when the fun begins. Where we go into the lemon trees and harvest lemons. The smell makes you feel high and it makes your nose bleed with your already shattered brain full of romance.
Enjoy kitties

Nagisas P.O.V
Finally,after five years of hunting him,we are married. The wedding was romantic. Everyone was there,even my father. Karma almost cried but how much I cried it was enough for the both of us. After the long wedding Karma carried me to the car and then drove off home.

After he parked the car he carried me to the bedroom. I knew what did he want to do but I was still nervos. He pushed me down on the bed and gently whishpered in my ear.
''Don't worry Nagisa,I'll be gentle.''
Those words somehow made me feel safe and I trusted him. He may be the devil but he has a really good heart....and looks....

He kissed me hungrily as I wraped my arms around his neck. He licked my bottom lip so I opened my mouth just as much so he can push his tongue in. His hands pushed my wedding dress off my body. He looked at me from above and smiled.
''You're beautiful.''
I blushed at the sudden comment and looked away.

He started to lick my neck searching for my sweet spot. A small moan came out my lips as he sucked at that spot. He unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it on the floor. I bit my lip as I saw his f-ing six pack.
''Like what you see?~''
I pouted and pinched his nose
''So what? I'm not supposed to?'',I answered
''No no no. Thats not what I meant.''
''Good.''

The night was long and cold but it seemed hot to us. My body was trembling under him as he thrusted. I have to admit,I was a moaning mess. He thrusted harder,causing me to cum. It wasn't long before he realised too. I felt the warm feeling in my stomach and it was weird. We colapsed on the bed hugging and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 164 8
Idk¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Just random karashuu oneshots Top Asano Bottom Karma Enjoy(❁'◡'❁)
300K 4.5K 46
BTS Smut and Fluff oneshots. © 2018 Bangtanficts, All Rights Reserved.
15.8K 188 23
Hello This Will be my First Story or Oneshots I'll be doing They might not be good But Feel Free to Request Any Kind Pf Ideas you want that will be a...
7.7K 134 17
DONT send me requests pls :v