Magi: Lost in Time

By AthanasiaKashimashi

Previously known as Magi: Cinderella's Spell Escapade 1: The Adventures of Sinbad Yrif Kingdom was a prospero... More

Prologue - They Met
Escapade 1
Scroll 1: Tison Village
Scroll 2: Napolia, Reim
Scroll 3: Truth, Stars
Scroll 4: Sinbad and Thais
Scroll 5: Sasan and Artemyra
Scroll 6: Pervert and Her Conviction
Scroll 7: Impending Doom
Scroll 8: Sinbad's Mistake
Scroll 9: Epiphany
Scroll 10: Strange
Scroll 11: Heliophat
Scroll 12: Unnerved
Scroll 13: Resolution
Scroll 14: Showdown
Scroll 15: Toran and Judal
Scroll 16: Parthevia
Scroll 17: Shadows Within
Scroll 18: Selendine's Will
Scroll 19: Captive
Scroll 20: Dirtied
Escapade 2
Scroll 1: Alibaba
Scroll 2: Niel
Scroll 3: Gamori
Scroll 4: In the Meantime
Scroll 5: Marbas
Scroll 6: Kouen and Thais
Scroll 7: Balbadd
Scroll 8: She
Scroll 9: End
Scroll 10: Arjwani
Scroll 11: Peril in Paradise
Scroll 12: Progress
Scroll 13: Explanation
Scroll 14: Light in the Darkness
Scroll 15: Precious
Scroll 16: Towards Sindria
Scroll 17: Darkness
Scroll 18: Pain
Scroll 19: Real
Scroll 20: In order
Escapade 3
Scroll 1: Battle of Destiny
Scroll 2: Magic Academy
Scroll 3: Reim
Scroll 4: Morgiana and Kaein
Scroll 5: Luna and Al-Thamen
Scroll 6: In Between
Scroll 7: Sky
Scroll 8: Countdown
Scroll 9: Resound
Scroll 10: Reim versus Magnostadt
Scroll 11: She Comes
Scroll 12: Vessels
Scroll 13: Warriors
Scroll 14: He comes
Scroll 15: Wish
Scroll 16: Invitation and Feud
Scroll 17: Play Your Cards Right
Scroll 18: Signs and Past
Scroll 19: Solomon and Demeus
Scroll 20: Broken Time
Scroll 21: Broken Mirror
Scroll 22: Future that Awaits Us
Scroll 23: Comfort
Scroll 24: Internal
Scroll 25: Hope
Scroll 26: Akil
Escapade 4
Scroll 1: According to Plan
Scroll 2: Sun and Rain
Scroll 3: New Light
Scroll 4: Responsibility
Scroll 5: Irony
Scroll 6: Tower of Feelings
Scroll 7: Ray
Scroll 8: Forgiven
Scroll 9: Rose Garden
Scroll 10: Losing It
Scroll 11: Dungeons and Akil
Scroll 12: Solution
Scroll 13: That Hope
Scroll 14: Shards
Scroll 15: Wishes
Epilogue
Character Profile
Bonus Scroll: Maharagan

Scroll 21: Farewell

798 25 5
By AthanasiaKashimashi

Unknown Room
Thais' POV

'Thais! Thais! Wake up! We have to go now!' I pried my eyes opened after hearing Ose's voice. My limbs were heavy but I forced them to move.

"What is it, Ose?" I asked. He told me that they have completed the spell and all that was left was for me to go and get them. My eyes widened at his request but he told me that they were quite weak after finishing the spell. I had no choice, but the biggest problem I had right now was releasing myself from the chains. I did not have anything with me to even scratch or open it.

'We can lend you a bit more of our power. I'm sure that your special rukh will help you. Just will it and utter, Harar.' Ronove said. I did what he told me and surprisingly, it worked. All that was left for me was to force my aging body. There was a spare cloth on the table so I quickly used it to cover my body.

"Tell me where you are, Ose, Ronove." They informed me that they were inside some sort of library but I had to be careful because a spell surrounded them. I nodded before making my way towards them. I was thankful that they did not have any detection spell along the corridor but what I was worried was the spells inside each room.

"Let's see. Library... some sort of library. There!" I was lucky. My legs still felt jello but I had to do it and hopefully, escape this place but at a cost.

'I... Ugo did promise me and I have to. My time will come anyways.'

"Harar." The spell was broken and inside were my vessels. I clutched them tightly as if they were my lifeline. I whimpered at the sight of them and their light eased me. Ose ushered me to transform to his form.

"Why?" I asked. Ronove shushed me and muttered that they did not have any time left. I complied and quickly transformed to Ose. My body felt lighter and I could feel Ose's immense power. He willed my body to create Solomon's insignia which alerted some Al-Thamen members near the library.

'Shit. We have to keep them away while I complete attaching our magic in the insignia.' Ose shouted. I prepared my sword and grazed it with fire before calling out my power. Each member were on their toes and nobody made any action until I insinuated it. Jumping upwards, I slashed them and burned their body. I was not sure if they could ever survive but lives were on the line. One member crept behind me and slashed my wound.

"AAAAHHH!!" That caused my body to skid down the shelves in the library. Splinters were visible in my clothes. Blood flowed down my back and I could not help but yelp in pain. I used my sword as support. Huffing, I willed Ose's power to graze the sword. Fire danced around me as I eliminated every member in the way. They turned to dolls afterwards which pissed me off because I knew that they were not really dead. Just then, I felt an ominous magic nearby. Just when an attack was about to hit me, I created a wall of flame to shield me. It dissipated into smoke only to see Falan with a cold glare. Ithnan and Gyokuen stood behind her and they too, were ready to attack.

"Osea Ghayz!" Dragon-like flames were emitted from my sword as it attacked them continuously. Gyokuen dismissed most of them and I knew I had to keep up with them. The insignia was about to be done and I knew that I did not have enough energy to move after what happened two days ago.

"Osea Sufiin." The wind picked up as the flames flared harshly against it. My rukh fused with the magic and it blew them away. Initially, I fell down the floor while clutching my aching body. I was bleeding everywhere which made me cringe at the sight.

"Just a little more, Thais. There! We can go now." I was about to when an attack hit my back. I was blown back towards the shelves which rendered my right arm useless.

"Do you think we'll let you out of sight easily? After we have broken you to pieces. You've gotta be kidding me. Now, stop that absurdity and return, Thais. If not, you will receive greater punishment." Gyokuen coaxed. My body stiffened in fear but I knew that wherever Ugo was taking me would be safer than this hell.

"Don't come any closer! Osea Sufiin!" Gyokuen was not one to back down as she easily sliced through Ose's flame. She dashed towards me, baring her sword.

"You think you can win against me? What a fool! Hahahah!" She kicked me in the stomach as blood erupted from my mouth. It was metallic and sour to which I gagged. She did not give me time to catch up before releasing a powerful spell. This time, she hit both my left arm and right leg. They were rendered useless but I was glad that I could still move a little. I did not expect Ithnan and Falan's magic to hit me behind.

"AAAHH!!"

'Thais!' I was about to fall when Ose and Ronove forced their rukh on me. Quickly, they both created a wall for me to escape. I returned to my normal form and saw my djinns form while they held the three magicians back.

"Thais! You have to go now! Solomon's insignia will not last long!"

"But what about you two!? I can't just leave you alone!" I yelled back. Ronove faced me.

"You have to go now. Plus, this is our last gift. Go now and find a bright future. We will always be with you." He pushed me towards the spell as I heard the three magicians yell at us to stop. I felt my body shift and be pulled somewhere else. I was finally in front of the Sacred Palace. My knees weakened and I felt a familiar presence behind me.

"Thais. You're finally here." Ugo opened the door and I was lead inside. My body was completely healed thanks to him. I quickly asked him to save Ose and Ronove but he gave me a forlorn look.

'Ugo?' He dodged the question before telling me that I had to tell Sinbad and Leonhart about my whereabouts. I nodded and he opened a small path where my special rukh could go. Leonhart and Sinbad's rukh were near. They were both in Reim! The first one I saw was Leonhart. He was sitting in the docks while watching the stars. I guess he felt my presence because he turned around quickly.

"T-T-Thais! You're here! I'm glad that you're safe. I-I should tell Sinbad! How are you? Did they do anything? How did you escape!? We were about to search for you, you know!" I stopped him from asking questions when I felt my tears run down my cheeks.

'I'm no longer in this world, Leonhart. I'm dead. I'm in the Sacred Place just like how it was promised to me.' He froze in place. His hands shook so I tried touching him but in the end, I just passed through. It hurt to know that he could touch me nor could I embrace him. It hurt that I had to leave him when he had been my family for years.

'Leonhart, I—'

"Why!? We were planning to get you! Why did you have to die!? You're now out of my reach. Out of my sight. Don't leave me, Thais. I'm begging you." I was shocked at his confession which lead to my outburst. I tried to reach out to him.

'I don't want to go but I had to! I don't want to leave but I had to! Please don't curse fate. I want you to live a happy lif—'

"I can't when you're not with me! You were the one who gave me hope. The one who showed me the beauty of the world once more. You were my—" Since I would just pass through him, I simply touched his cheeks and hoped that maybe he could feel me. His tears pained me.

'Leonhart. Thank you. You're too kind. I'm not sure when I'll wake up but I want you to be stronger than you are now. Be the king who can stand alone but in the midst of that loneliness is still the king who cares for his people. I will be back. I promise that. Be the king  who protects everyone from the depravity. Hail, King Leonhart.' He looked at me with his crimson eyes. The eyes that I had come to like. I think my smile reached him because he too, began smiling.

"You better go to him now. I love you, Thais." I nodded before going to the last person I wanted to talk to.

Sinbad sat on his table, reading reports about his company but I knew that those were not just his worries. I sat by his window, waiting for him to notice my presence. His back stiffened and when he looked back, his eyes widened. I gave him a sad smile.

"T-Thais. Y-You're here!" He rushed to hug me but the moment his hands touched me, just like Leonhart's, they just went through. He desperately tried to hold me in his arms as his tears trailed down his cheeks.

'I'm already dead, Sinbad.'

"No, no, no! I'm dreaming. Yes, this has to be a dream. I can't lose her. I just—" It hurt to break the news to him but I had to.

'My djinns protected me 'til the end and time was up. I had to go. I told you right? I don't want to leave. I want to stay by your side but they got me.' I touched his cheeks and searched his eyes for anything. All I saw was sadness and pain. I mentally chuckled to myself. All I had been doing was cry. I was pathetic.

'Sinbad, raise your head. Look at me.' He did and I told him everything that I wanted to say. I wanted him to become the king who can save this world. He did not move an inch.

'Be the king who can be a bridge for everyone but don't shoulder everything. Learn to trust your comrades. Don't fall and don't forget about me.' I kissed him and he returned it. We were both crying but I wanted to assure him that I will be back. No matter how many times time may transcend, I will be back in his arms.

'I'll see you again, Sinbad.'

"No, don't go away yet! Thais! Thais! THAIS!" I could not reach him anymore as my rukh was forced back to the Sacred Palace. I mouthed love words to him while his comrades rushed towards the man I love with worry in their eyes.

I thought everything was done and I could finally rest but one thought bugged me. Ugo did not answer my question regarding my djinns. What happened to them? I walked towards his humongous head and asked.

'Ugo, where are they? Ose and Ronove, I mean.' He looked down in sadness. I had a hunch but they couldn't be right?

"They... They're gone. The last of their Rukh were used to enter the Sacred Palace and destroy their spell. They told me to take care of you." It was as if a heavy metal was brought down upon me harshly. Ugo noticed this.

'They're completely gone?' That could not be right. They told me that they were going to be by my side until I die. Why!? I could not take it anymore as I wailed.

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!'

Sacred Palace
3rd POV

Her cries resounded inside the palace as her body rocked in pain. Ugo watched her despair and it pained him to see such a cheerful girl cry hysterically. He wished he could comfort her but even he did not know how. What she did not know was that her cries reached a certain blue haired boy. He walked towards her and touched her tear-stricken cheeks.

"Why are you crying, Miss?" She opened her eyes, only to be drowned in a pool of clear blue eyes. The boy smiled and wiped her cheeks. He told her that she looked better with a smile. Thais could not help but cry again.

'I'm sorry. I was just so sad. My friends left me and I feel so alone.' She uttered.

"Friends? Can you tell me what friends are? And what is meaning of alone?" He tilted his head in confusion. Thais concluded that this boy was clueless of the world. Her heart ached at that thought. He quickly wiped her tears away and smiled at him.

'I'll gladly teach you.' Ugo watched them interact and for now, he was happy to see them smiling. Thais, on the other had, knew that she had to overlook her past. She will never be able to forget them especially their sacrifices but she knew that they wanted her to be happy. She will grant that.

'Be the greatest Queen and heal this world, Thais!' She looked back when she heard those words. It looked like Ose and Ronove were still with her.

'I will! Look after me, okay?' She stood up and led the boy, whom she knew was Aladdin, to a much comfortable place in the Palace. It was not the time for her to drown in self pity. She will build herself again and this time, stronger.

'Let's go, Aladdin! I have a lot of things to teach you!'

"Mm! I'm sure it will be fun, Thais-nee!" They both laughed at their silliness.

'This time, I will be the one to control the game!' Her eyes glistened at the thought as a new hope rose from deep within her. She may have been broken, toyed with, dirtied but her belief and strength will not waver for she was the Destined Queen.

Years passed by and the people back in Thais' world have changed. The war temporarily ceased and new kings rose to take position. There were three kingdoms that topped the world. Kou, Sindria and Reim. There was also the Seven Seas Alliance. Three magi guided their favored countries. One mysterious kingdom reigned by a lion stood strong in the midst of change. A dark organization secretly planned their schemes. Lastly, five destinies collided as they all glanced at the same sky.

Wahid...

Ithnan...

Thalata...

Arba'a...

Khamisa...

Sitta...

Saba'a...

Thamaniya...

Tis'a...

The door to a new adventure began to open. Uncountable meetings and partings, the mysteries hidden in the unknown world and the ultimate treasure that grants everyone's desire.

This is the labyrinth of magic.

=END=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 8.5K 34
~I do not own Magi or any of the characters~ *1st place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Judar category!!* There are only supposed to be three magi per era...
296K 9.5K 30
After years of hiding, Princess (Y/N) gets a lucky break. A mysterious man shows up offering her a way out, and she takes it, hoping she'll manage to...
7.2K 269 15
You're a traveling musician, just looking for the finer things in life while doing enjoying the ride and doing something you love: creating music. Of...
210K 6.1K 60
Azami Alttanin was no ordinary girl. She was bestowed with what we call a curse and a blessing. A dungeon conqueror? Yes, but not an ordinary one. Wi...