Paralyzed in Dreamland: A Col...

By rk_writes95

Have you ever woken up to the thought of scribbling down your dream because it was simply amazing - only to w... More

My Ex is Sorry?
A NOTE TO READERS

Other Chapters

204 57 32
By rk_writes95

Other Chapters: The Werewolf, The Girl Who Smiled, Sam – The Ruddhi, Naina's Rahul, Dhongi Baba Mandir, Bhai Ki Shaadi, Award Goes To?, Heart-Ball, Samosa Party, The Cyclone Escape, Stand-Up Comedy, The Plates, Coma Story, Super Child, The Idea [Bonus].

Narration: The stories are narrated by Doofus; the protagonist, and revolve around various themes like friendship, love, family, religion, career, society, fantasies, and the world at large. Being the literal transcription of the author's dream, each story goes through bizarre twists and turns, providing the reader with an escape from their monotonous reality.

Get the book:

India Paperback: https://amzn.to/2NWKSDt

India E-book: https://amzn.to/38T1ILq

Worldwide: https://amzn.to/worldwide

©Copyright Material. Unfair use of this file or uploading it on any third part website or selling it for any kind of consideration without the permission of the Author is strictly prohibited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 806 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
32.9K 98 15
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...
96.8K 4.1K 60
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ➽🤍 Ongoing [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writings gradually.]