Pen Friends

Galing kay aanavats01

Ranked #1 in Letter category (11-May-2018) Ranked #22 on (11-05-2018). Ever wondered in this 21st century whe... Higit pa

Chapter 1 - Introduction!!
Chapter 2 - Nial Morgan!!
Chapter 3 - Lone Boy!!
Chapter 4 - Austin Williams!!
Chapter 5 - Pretending Friends!!
Chapter 6 - I've Nothing Special!!
Chapter 7 - Surprise!!
Chapter 8 - Happy Friendship Day!!
Chapter 9 - Secret Admirer
Trapped!!
Chapter 10 - Party!!
Chapter 11- Secrets!!
Chapter 12 - Locker!!
Chapter 13 - Broken Heart!!
Chapter 14 - Face Time!!
Chapter 15 - Kate Perish!!
Chapter 16 - Punishment!!
Chapter 17 - Hangout!!
Chapter 18 - I Hate Rain!!
Chapter 19 - My Sketch!!
Chapter 20 - I'm screwed!!
Chapter 21 - Play!!
Chapter 22 - Joy!!
Chapter 23 - Party Part 1
Chapter 24 - Party Part 2!!
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday!!
Chapter 26 - Nial Is Not Mine!!
Chapter 27 - On A Mission!!
Chapter 28 - Max, My Boyfriend!!
Chapter 29- Mom's Friend!!
Chapter 30- Hate Austin!!
Chapter 31- Unknown Feelings!!
Chapter 32- Bipolar Austin!!
Chapter 33 - Deal!!
Chapter 34 - Kate Loves Rian!!
Chapter 35 - Big Change!!
Chapter 36 - I'm Special!!
Chapter 37- Rian leaving!!
Chapter 38- Shopping!!
Chapter 39- Austin sucks!!
Chapter 40- Special Guest!!
Chapter 41 - Rian's Ex!!
Chapter 42 - Let Her Go!!
Chapter 43 - Unexpected Guest!!
Chapter 44 - His Confession!!
Chapter 45 - Austin's Fan!!
Chapter 46 - Weak Moment!
Chapter 47- Rian's plan!!
Chapter 48 - Run For Life!!
Chapter 49 - I'm Not Sorry!
Chapter 50 - First Date!
Chapter 51 - Valentine's Day Special!
Chapter 52 - Crazy Austin!!
Chapter 53 - Nana Is Ill!!
Chapter 54 - I Like You!
Chapter 55 - Can It Be Love?
Chapter 56 - I'm Jealous!!
Chapter 57 - Goodbyes!!
Chapter 58 - Stay!
Chapter 59 - Letters!!
Chapter 60 - Promise!!
Chapter 61 - In Love!!
BONUS Chapter!!

Epilogue!!

2.3K 166 89
Galing kay aanavats01

Don't forget to check the trailer of this book. Link in bio.

Chapter dedicated to Maddie_teddy for such an amazing poem. Thank you so much for your support!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Let's go. We've reached", Austin said stopping the car near his home.

"Why have you brought me to your place?", I asked.

"Because the party is at my place Cole", he said and I nodded.

We both came out and he holds my hand and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him and we entered the garden outside his home. There was normal arrangements of tables, chairs, few drinks and some snacks.

I witnessed​ my whole group laughing and enjoying. Damn, I'll miss them so much. How will I make new friends over there?

"There she's", Rian said looking at me and everyone turned to greet both I and Austin.

"We're waiting for you only", Mike said.

"You took so long", Cali said.

"Hope you've used protec-", Max was about to say stupid lines but Cali nudged her elbow and he winced in pain.

"Easy there lady", he complained and we all laughed.

"Join us", Nial said and I went and sat in between Ellie and Cali whilst Austin sat with Rian and Mike.

"I'm so happy to see you guys together", Cali said holding my hand happily.

"How did he propose you?", Emily asked.

"Tell us everything", Cali said passing me a glass of juice.

"Long story short he kneeled down and proposed me to be his girlfriend​", I told them with a grin.

"Oh my god, you two are officially dating​", both the girls exclaimed and I nodded with a big smile.

"Yes, we're", I replied with a blush.

"You know what, you should thank me for the day you're seeing today", Rian said and he shifted his chair near us.

"Really? How?", I asked and he smirked and then glanced at Austin.

"Want to share something Austin?", He asked with a smirk and I could see Austin giving him death glare.

Am I missing something?

"Can you please cut me some slack and tell me what's the matter?", I asked and Rian looked at me again.

"Ok, so listen Miss. Eager girl", he said and I nodded with a grimace.

"Whatever", I said and he chukled.

"Austin didn't​ started loving you from past few days Nicole", Rian said.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"I mean that he have always loved you but he was afraid to show his feelings because he doesn't want to be a replacement of someone in your heart. He wanted you to love him, just the way he does but you being you, the most ignorant girl ever never paid any attention to this poor guy", Rian said and I looked at Austin. He was staring at me only and he passed me a small smile and left the place.

"Let him go, he needs some time alone", Ellie said when I was about to get up to follow him.

"Rian involved all of us to help him in shipping two of you", Jason said and sipped his juice.

"Only if you've seen the way he looks at you, I don't have to do so much hardwork", Rian said dramatically removing invisible sweat from his forehead.

"And what you did exactly?", I asked.

"He stopped Austin from leaving New York", Cali replied.

"What? But why Austin would leave this place?", I asked.

"Because he was afraid that you would never stop hating him and he can't stand you hatred for longer time, so he decided to quit", Mike replied.

"So, we all decided to force him to give his relationship a chance. Although destiny also helps us a lot", Max said and Cali hugged him from side.

"You guys are the best. I really don't know what would have I done if it won't be you all by my side", I said happily and they all grinned.

"What are friends for then? You stupid", Cali said and they all laughed.

We all started talking about random stuffs and they all gave me a list of materials which I've to buy for them when I came back in holidays. Yeah, my friends are assholes but still I love them.

Life is so good!!

✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍

Austin's P.O.V.

I was sitting in my room glancing at our old letters which Nicole and I share. A nostalgia hits me and my heart falls down with happiness. She is the reason behind my smile.

She, the Happy Girl.

I don't know what have I done to meet someone like Cole in my life? I've always seen her before out letters exchange procedure but she never attracted me this way. She was just one of simple girls for me because I was too heart broken by Kate that I was afraid to fall in love again. I was hurt and wounded but the funny part is that so was she.

She was also ditched, broken heart and was suffering from pain of one sided love still she knows how to keep a smile on her face and how to make me smile.

Sometimes all you can do is smile, Move on in your life and hold back tears and pretend to be just okay. This is what I used to do but Nicole touched the hidden part of me. She revealed my hidden emotions which were graved inside my heart.

She exposed my wounds and then she healed them!! She made me smile from my heart, she mends my broken heart. And she have no idea of what she's to me.

You're the person Cole who enters into my life from nowhere and are now an important and most necessary part of my life. Your absence is suffice to make me feel hypoxic. I wish I could tell you that you're everything to me and that I can't let you go ever from my life.

But I can't. I can't let my love for you turns out to be an obstacle for you. I want you to feel free in our relationship. I don't want you to get hurt in any manner and even if a smile on your face cost my sadness, I'm so willing to give you that. But never ever, I would let you go and  I will always be there to hold you from falling.

"I wonder that what kind of boyfriend you're", I heard her voice from behind. I smiled and turned back to see her. She sat down on my bed.

"I'm a very good boyfriend, my girlfriend", I said and walked towards her and sat next to her.

"Really? So tell me one thing. Am I hot?", She asked coming closer to me. I could see her eyes shining with mischief and she bites her lips.

Damn her!! She's making it hard for me now.

"Why are you asking this?", I asked trying to seem unaffected by her closeness. Darn it, I am one move away from kissing her madly on this bed.

"Because you're taking more interest in your boring room than me. What were you doing?", She asked standing up from the bed and walking towards the desk. I left out a breath which I don't know that I was even holding.

"Nothing really important", I said and walked towards her. I don't want her to see that I was reading our old conversation. I don't want to look desperate.

She turned to look at me and then she just stared into my eyes. No word was exchanged between us.

What's she thinking now?

"Do you love me?", She asked.

"Yes", I said.

"How much?", She again asked.

To the infinity​!!

"Very much!", I replied the most dumbest answer and she brust out in laughter. She was laughing hardly holding her stomach and her eyes were teary with happy tears.

Her rich laughter echoed in my room and in my ears, making my heart beat race. Her smile is the best thing one could ever see and I'm lucky to make her smile.

"You're so cute Austin", she said keeping her hands on my shoulder and my heart fall down on hearing my name from her mouth. She rarely calls me by my name. Most of the time she calls me Williams or rather talk to me directly.

"Wow, my name sounds good from your mouth", I said and then I mentally facepalmed myself.

She chukled and then she holds my hand in her and looked up into my eyes. She kissed my cheeks and a smile make it's way on my lips.

"I want to confess something", she said.

"What?", I asked.

"Austin, thank you for loving me. Thank you for making efforts for me, for making me feel worth for being loved. You've no idea the amount of happiness you've given to me and I'm really sorry for hurting you unknowingly again and again", her eyes were fixed on our interwined hands.

"Cole, what are you saying? You've never hurted me. It's-", I tried to reason out but she cuts me.

"Let me talk today and keep quiet", she said showing fake anger and I nodded.

"You're my first in everything, my first kiss, my first date, my first boyfriend too", she said and I felt proud being her first.

"I know I came late in your life and I'm not your first but I'm preparing myself to be your last", she said this time looking into my eyes and my whole world froze. I just kept staring into her eyes. The moment was pure bliss.

"And I want to say that I Love You. Mr. Austin Williams's, I love you and only you. I wish that I could turn back the clock of life and found you sooner and love you longer", she said and I without waiting for another second grabbed her in my arms and locked our lips.

I expressed​ my love for her in my kiss because I'm really bad with words. Nicole loves me too!! She just confessed her feelings for me and in one moment she took my heart completely. She pulled away and inhaled a long deep breath. Her cheeks were all red and I stopped myself from not kissing her again.

"We should go downstairs. Everyone is waiting for us", She said without looking at me. I smirked and I holds her hand and we walked out of my room.

I've finally got someone in my life and I can't ask for anything more. I wish that things remain good like this only FOREVER!!

✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍

Nicole's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry", I said holding my ears and kneeled down on the ground.

"No", he shook his head and step backwards​. He holds his hand behind his back so that I can't hold them. His eyes were glistening and it pierced my heart.

"Please baby, for me. Please forgive me", I said again trying to persuade me.

"No, you lied to me. You're leavings without telling me anything. You don't love me sis", he said sobbing.

"No, I love you Kian. I love you more than anyone else", I said crawling towards him. He was sitting near the edge of my bed on the floor and I too had to go on my legs to talk to him

"No, You're going. I don't like you. You go", He said and kept the scarf placed on my bed over his face, hiding his face from me. It's a habit of small kids to hide their face when they're angry from you, they don't want to see you.

"Nicole sis will cry if you'll not talk to me", I said and I was telling him the truth, I can't​ stand Kian's ignorance. He removed the scarf from​ his face and looked at me readingy my face.

"No, don't cry. I will not hate you", he stood up and walked towards me. A lone tear pass down my eyes and Kian removed the tear from my cheeks and then he kissed on my cheeks. He kissed his palm and kept them over my eyes.

"Now your eyes won't hurt", he said with a smile and I hugged him tightly. He moved his small hands over my hair.

"Kian is a big boy. Sis, I'll protect you, don't cry", he said and I laughed at his comments. Yeah, he'll save me for sure but right now he's too smal for that.

"Thank you. Nicole sis will bring gifts for you when she'll come back", I said.

"Will you call me everyday?", He asked.

"We'll do face time", I said and he grinned. I kissed his cheeks and he laughed.

"Let's go. Sara is waiting to meet you", he said holding my hand and dragged me out of the room. He just tried, it's not that he could ever pull me.

"Easy there tiger. Seems you're way too eager to meet Sara", I teased him.

"She said she had brought gifts for you. I want to see them", he said in excitement and I sighed. What am I supposed to think then? He's six not sixteen who'll blush at my comment.

I and Kian came downstairs, it was finally the time for my farewell and my heart was low. I'm doing it for my Nana, I reminded myself and with a smile on my lips, I greeted everyone. My all friends were there except one special person, my lone boy.

Austin dropped me at the main gate of his home and told me that he'll not come to see me off because he won't be able to do that. I was sad because he won't be there with me when I'll be leaving but then I'm thankful also that he doesn't show up as his presence would make my departure even more difficult.

After biding bye to everyone and receiving gifts from everyone, I sat in my car and the driver drove to the airport. Yeah, I'm going alone and not allowing others to show at the airport because they would make things difficult only. I'll miss them badly but I've to do this.

At airport, I took my luggage and checked in. My mom called me and asked me if I've got my tickets or not. I told them that I'll reach on time. I helped myself with a cup of coffee and a magazine till my name was announced. I messaged my Nana's house address to Cali because she asked me to do so. She said that she'll come to meet me.

My flight was announced and with a heavy heart, I walked towards the plane. I just wish that for once I could meet Austin for one last time. Should I call him? Or may be message him?

I decided to call him and I did. I dialled his number but it was switched off. My heart was feeling low. I was sad. I wanted him to be right here with me and hold me in his embrace and calm me but he is not doing any of these. I looked at my mobile for one last time in the hope of any message from Austin.

"Passengers are requested to please fasten their seat belt. The plane is about to take off", the air hostess announced and I shut my mobile, with my last hope breaking away. He doesn't came. The plane soon was in the air and I looked outside in the sky.

Good bye Austin. I'll miss you!!

✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍

As soon as the plane landed and I came out with my luggage, I saw a driver standing there with placard of my name in his name. I walked towards him and he took my luggage from me and we started walking out towards the car.

Cold breeze of L.A. welcomed me for the new start and new life. It greeted me to face new experiences, new obstacles and new journey. But it lacks the warmth of my family, my friends and Austin!

I hop in the car and opened my mobile. There were few calls from my mom and dad and one or two messages from Cali wishing me a safe journey but none from Austin.

I dialled his number once again in the hope that he'll pick up this time but it was still switched off. Ain't he missing me? I kept my mobile back in my purse with anger for Austin. He's intentionally avoiding me.

The car halt at my Nana's home and as soon as I came out, a flood of emotions flowed down my body. The feeling of coming to meet my Nana was so overwhelming. I smiled remaincing about old times. I walked towards the door and rang the door bell.

A maid opened the door for me. She greeted me inside and I saw my mom and dad all ready sitting on the couch.

"Thank god you came", My mom said placing her finished coffee cup.

"How are you?", I asked.

"We're good and so is your Nana. She's sleeping right now, you can meet her later. Right now, you should freshen up", my mom said picking her purse from the table.

I'm fine also, I said in my mind.

"Ok, but where are you going?", I asked.

"Cole, we've to leave urgently for New York. There's an important meeting of mine day after tomorrow and I can't delay it daughter", Dad said picking up his coat and he came and patted lightly on my head.

But I had just came. Can't​ you stay with me for some time? I wanted to ask.

"Oh, ok. If it's that important for you", I said not letting them know that I'm sad.

"She's Daris, your maid and she'll be there for you if you need anything", my mom said and Daris smiled at me. I smiled back.

And what about you? I thought.

"We're in hurry now. We'll call you later. Bye", my mom said and I nodded. I left them there and moved upstairs which is supposed to be my room for next few years.

I reached near my room and rotated the knob of the door. It was closed!. I again tried but in vain. I was already very angry and sad and lonely and now this stupid door had decided to show me attitude. Ugh, I hate my life.

"Daris, can you please give me the keys to my room?", I yelled out.

"The door is open Nicole. There's someone who came to meet you and waiting for you", she said and I frowned.

Now who can come to meet me? I've just landed over here. I'm not a celebrity that whole world knows about my arrival. Or am I?

"Who is there inside? Could you show some courtesy and came outta my room?", I said knocking my door.

The door was answered and I was flabstaggered by seeing the unexpected person standing right in front of me.

"Hey girlfriend. How are you? Long time, no see", Austin said with a grin on his face and I just remain froze at my place.

"Are you real?", I asked. If this is a dream then don't ever let it break.

"Yes, I'm", he said and I could see his eyes darkening. He pulled me inside in a fraction of second and closed the door. The next thing I know was him kissing me senselessly.

"How did you came here?", I asked when we stopped kissing.

"I was missing you. Cali gave me the address and now I'll be staying here for a week to make sure that my girlfriend gets no problem here", he said and I hugged him tightly. A lone tear passed my eyes thinking about how lucky I'm to have someone like Austin.

"I love you", I said listening to his heart beat.

"I love you more", he said and hugged me back.

The real happy endings come after a story with lots of ups and downs. In the end of our journey, we all want someone who choses us over everyone else under any circumstances. I've found my love of life in my pen friend in this twenty first century, may be you too get your love through love letters. So go and reach out for your love in the real world because in virtual world, love always came with an expiry date.

----------------------------

Finally an epilogue!!

Hey cupcakes!! How are you guys?

How's the chapter. Do lemme know. It's a long one as you all requested. If you guys still want a bonus chapter then do let me know.

Vote, comments and share.

Dear silent readers, if you like my story then please vote me and please do share your views. I'll be happy to know that.

Follow me on Instagram: soul.musical

Keep reading..
Love you all..
Aana..

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

403K 11.2K 40
Kierra Rogers is a shy, smart student who stays out of the spotlight. She also has a secret and a past that still effects her. Jordan Williams is the...
316K 11K 55
PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 02, 2021 ❝ Your life is your own. Don't waste it trying to be what others expect you to be. Don't sacrifice your happiness to make...
22.2K 701 18
"Why did this feel so absolutely perfect?! And hey, how come nobody told me I was gay?!" Sean is an artistic guy. He loves to draw, more digitally th...
27.4K 1.5K 14
#1 in silent 2024 #1 in noticed 2024 "Why are you staring ?" he asked making a straight face. "I was just looking around ,wasn't staring at you part...