His Vampire Mate ✔️[Book 1]

By slxbmamx

Warning: this story contains mature content read on your own risk. COMPLETE Highest rank #19 on werewolf #... More

Characters
Introduction
Chapter 1 [Kidnapped]
Chapter 2 [Run Away]
Chapter 3 [Emotions]
Chapter 4 [Disappointment]
Chapter 5 [Rescuing You]
Chapter 6 [Big Brother]
Chapter 8 [Dinner]
Chapter 9 [Rouges]
Chapter 10 [Kidnapped once again and rescued by Kaiden Williams]
Chapter 11 [it's not over yet]
Chapter 12 [Secrets]
Chapter 13 [Worth Fighting For]
Chapter 14 [it's a trap]
Chapter 15 [Wars and goodbyes]
Chapter 16 [transforming]
Chapter 17 [welcome back luna]
Chapter 18 [Faith, is that you?]
Chapter 19 I'm going to mark you soon]
Chapter 20 [hi mom]
Chapter 21 [acting different]
Chapter 22 [trying to get rid of the pain]
Chapter 23 [heart beat stopped]
Chapter 24 [I trusted you]
Chapter 25 [who are you, and what are you]
Chapter 26 [Mixed emotions]
Chapter 27 [Marked]
Chapter 28 [I Alpha Wyatt Woods, reject yo-]
Chapter 29 [broken]
Chapter 30 [blood thirst]
Chapter 31 [I pick ...]
Chapter 32 [i'll always protect her, no matter what]
Chapter 33 [I didn't lose my purpose]
Chapter 34 [hide and seek]
Chapter 35 [The Ball]
Chapter 36 [promise ring]
Chapter 37 [Wyatt we are never-]
Chapter 38 [Clarissa]

Chapter 7 [The Truth]

16.1K 689 87
By slxbmamx

EDITED✔️

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make sure you got that vote button. And if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

Let's get straight to the chapter shall we?

Haha got you!!

I really wanted to talk about the whole Jake and Logan Paul thing!!!

So Jake apologized to the Logang and Logan himself as well as why don't we, what a sweetie. Logan had posted the music video halfway but didn't post the rest.

These two brothers are amazing, if you don't know them then you MUST watch their videos, mostly vlogs.

I wrote this chapter right after posting my author's note, I was so shocked when I refreshed my account and the read was 408 and changed into 561! Like what the actual hell?! That's 100 reads! Almost 200! I was so shocked I didn't think that would've happened in three hours. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK AHHHHHH

OK KK SERIOUS TIME

Let's get on with the story,

Blessing gif!!!

Chapter 7

The Truth

Violet's pov
At this moment I was confused, very confused. What did they mean by it's time? Is there more things that I don't know about?

"Jacob, Faith come down" Kayla yelled.

Jacob and Faith made their way towards us, Faith looked confused she looked at Grant and her eyes widened.

"Oh my god" she said.

"Is that" she asked looking at me and I nodded.

She ran towards Grant and hugged him,

"What the hell, how are you alive!!! What is going on!! When did you even come?!" Faith asked bunch of questions.

"Well, we are about to tell Violet everything" Wyatt said trying to give Faith a hint of something.

"Ohhhhhh okay" she said.

"Someone just tell me already" I said.

"Okay well, you know the guards that are basically everywhere around this house" Wyatt said.

"Yeah it's so weird! Like why do you need so many guards" I asked.

"Well, because this is a pack house, Grant didn't die by those bullets because Grant is a werewolf, everyone here is a werewolf. Well except for Faith and you. The reason we kidnapped you two is because Faith is Jacob's mate and you're mine" Wyatt said.

What the hell?

I started laughing,

"T-that was hilarious, you s-sounded so s-s-serious" I said.

I looked at all of them give me a blank look, I stopped laughing.

"Are you serious" I asked

"Yes Vi" Faith said. I looked at her confused,

"Wait, you know about all of this" I asked.

"Yes, Jacob told me two days ago"

"And you didn't tell me" Faith never keeps anything from me, I was beyond shocked.

"I'm sorry Vi, they wanted to tell you at the right time" she said frowning.

Right, after I calmed myself down.

"Wait if you're a werewolf does that make me" I asked slowly to Grant.

He looked down and looked sad,

"I-I think you should know something" he said.

"What"

"Y-you aren't a werewolf, I am. Mom and dad are werewolves too. The reason you aren't a werewolf is because, mom and dad found you right in front of the house door, it was raining hard. You almost died, they took you and accepted you as a daughter" he finished.

No...this can't be...

"They hate me though, is that why? Because I'm not their actual daughter"

"No, when a wolf takes control the human side is gone. When they found out their son died, the wolf took over it was angry" he said.

"You aren't my brother" I asked again.

"I am Vi, I am your brother" he said frowning.

I didn't know how to feel, I wasn't feeling anything. All these years, I've been living with people that had found me on their door step. I've been with people who weren't my family.

I was abandoned by my own parents,

"Vi, listen to me" Grant said.

"Why" I asked.

"Why didn't you tell me this before"

"You were just a kid Vi, you were happy. I thought I would lose you, I didn't want to lose my sister" he said.

Grant has always been right by my side whenever I needed someone, he would always protect me. He was my best friend  along with Faith.

It wasn't his fault I know that, he wanted to see me happy. I would have done the same if I was in his position.

I hugged Grant, "you'll always be my big brother" I said.

"Always"

"Awwwww" Kayla said. I looked at her and smiled.

"You two are mates" I asked

"Yes, he's stuck with me" she said laughing.

"What's a mate though" I ask.

"A mate is when two people are meant to be together, they stay together forever until death" she said.

I remember Wyatt saying we both were mates I look at Wyatt and speak,

"So you're telling me, I'm stuck with that until death"

Wyatt acted hurt,

"Ouch, please. You love my presence, plus it won't be long enough when you scream my name" he said smirking.

"That's my baby sister you're talking to" Grant said laughing.

"And that's my Mate" Wyatt said laughing back.

"Wyatt we have to go, meeting time" Jacob said. Wyatt nodded.

"What meeting" I asked.

"Pack meeting, don't miss me too much" Wyatt said kissing my cheek.

I rolled my eyes, once they left I wanted to spend time with Grant.

"Let's go for an ice cream drive" I said to Grant, Faith and Kayla.

"Sounds good, get ready" Grant said smiling.

Kayla and Faith got up and left,

"I'm glad to have my big brother back" I said smiling.

"I'm glad to have my baby sister back" he said.

He looked down to my arms and looked confused,

"What happened"

"J-just a accident" I lied.

"Let me see it" he tried to take my hand but I couldn't let him see it.

He was too strong he unwrapped the cloth and his eyes widened.

"Vi" he whispered,

"Why"

"I just wanted to be with you, I wanted to make mom, dad proud" I said frowning.

"Look at me" he said.

I slowly looked up at him,

"Promise me you will never do anything like this ever again" he said in a serious tone.

"I can't"

"If you don't I will never forgive myself, I won't be able to know that because of me you had hurt yourself"  he said.

"Please promise me, just promise me please" he begged.

"O-okay, I promise"

"Thank you, now go get ready" he said smiling. He wrapped my arm and hugged me one last time.

I am glad to have my big brother back

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 8.6K 43
When no one talks to you anymore or even sees you, you wonder, what's the point? I could move after high school, I could start over, but it wouldn't...
142K 4.4K 29
Highest ranking: #532 in werewolf #3 in traitor He wanted a submissive Luna She was the opposite She wanted a kind Alpha He was the opposi...
39.9K 1.3K 68
Her name is Violet France she's a loving person with lots of people & wolves that love her. She has a very good life with one of the best werewolf pa...
135K 4.6K 35
(warning: contain mature contents) Joseph Jase is the current Alpha of the Starlight pack in North America. His father died 2 years ago in a battle w...