EAH Character Theme Songs!!

By DizzieHearts

So, a lot of people seem to be doing these, but, most of the time, they use the same songs. I wanted to try w... More

Apple White

Briar Beauty

93 1 0
By DizzieHearts

I was kinda tied between two songs for Briar, the first one was obviously ^^^^^^^^ that one, and the second was Tik Tok by Kesha. The reason I chose this song was because everyone uses Tik Tok. Yes, they do use it for Bunny. But, I did say in my description that I would not copy any songs.. Anyway, reason number 2 is that everyone portrays Briar as an out of control party girl (which she is, but I mean in the theme songs...) so, I wanted to give her a theme that was more about her destiny.

^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

110K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
245K 9.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
452K 16.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...