|||17+//AU Naruto||| Above an...

By KittySpalla

The end to the Fourth Great Shinobi War is here, and Sasuke Uchiha is about to face trial for his many crimes... More

PROLOGUE

✮BEFORE YOU READ✮

78 4 0
By KittySpalla

This here is just a simple warning that English is not my first language, I came up with the plot when I had the flu, and that I am LeeSaku trash. Sasuke is paired with an OC to balance things out and any other OC x canon pairings are at the requests of my friends. The fanfic that you are about to read will be set in both the ninja world as well as a "modern"/normal one. It will also be written in third person point of view. I will not shift from third to first or whatever, as it is unprofessional and I do one day dream to write professionally.

If you spot a grammar or spelling error, please point it out respectfully. I'd also like to implore you to be aware that various words are spelled differently throughout the world. So, "nyght" and "musik" are not written as mistakes. "Favourite," "colour," and "realise" are more examples.

Now that the boring crap is out of the way, please try to enjoy my cringy story.

Eternally yours,
ALNK

PS- characters may be OOC, but that's because I've altered them to fit my fabricated reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
387K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
408K 12.3K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...