Beauty and the Sexy Beast

By JeLeSea

A re[vamped] version of the classic tale. Chloe Chase has found herself trapped in a Gothic style manor with... More

[1] Bring the Rain
[2] Stranger Beginnings
[3] Enters the Beast
[4] Raye of Light
[5] Wolves, Vampires, Witches... Oh, My!
[6] Are you going to kill me, or not?
[7] A Girl's Best Friend
[9] Lord's of Wolf Town
[10] Hooked on You
[11] You're So Vain, You Probably Think This Chapter is About You
[12] Heart Strings and Road Maps
[13] Should I Stay or Should I Go?
[14] Who Let the Dogs In?
[15] Mating Season
[16] Wide Awake
[17] Trouble for Me
[18] Vanishing Act
[19] Dancing With the Beast
[20] Crossing Jordan
[21] Eye of the Storm
[22] Mood Swings
[23] Moving On
[24] Concrete Jungle
[25] Revelations and Misconceptions
[26] Wake Up Call
[27] Boys Will Be Boys
[28] Beauty and the Beat
[29] Badass Surprise
[30] Blood Vows
Epilogue
Sexy Beast News
The Future of Sexy Beast

[8] I Stole the Cookies from the Cookie Jar

38K 1.2K 83
By JeLeSea

I was hidden away in the dark corner of the house. Underneath the very tablet hat did me in the first day I arrived. But for once it did more good for me than bad.

I don't know why I was hiding like a child. But  was absolutely frightened of him. More than anyone else in this house.

"Chloe?" I heard Julian's voice, and I tried to cower further underneath the table.

I heard his footsteps before I seen his feet. The next thing I knew I seen his face, "Chloe, why is the chef searching for you?"

I thought about it for a second but thought better then to tell him instead I reached around the other side of me and lifted up the plate, "Cookie?"

Instantly his laughter took up the empty space in the room, "You took his cookies?"

"Well," I said as I stared down at them and inhaled there scent. "They're really all of ours. He wouldn't let me have one so when he wasn't looking I took them."

Julian took a cookie into his mouth, "You know he takes all of our diets very seriously. You're spoiling your dinner."

"We have steak almost every night. How is that healthy? I could die from a heart attack before these cookies do me in," I said as I took a bite of a cookie as well.

"Well, how many have you had?" he asked as he helped me out from under the table and onto my feet.

"This is my first one," I said, before swallowing the last bite.

"First? You've been hiding for almost an hour," he chuckled.

"I felt guilty," this whole episode made me feel like a child.

"What made you take that one then?"

"You're now an accomplice."

He started choking on the last bit of his cookie. "You set me up," he laughed and coughed.

I shrugged, "Are you going to help me or not?"

"I don't know. I could just leave you to the dogs, so to speak."

"You wouldn't," I pouted trying my hand at puppy dog eyes.

It has been over a month since our last fight. I have been going on long walk with Trace when he was in wolf form and Samantha and I have grown closer. It felt like I had gained both a brother and a sister.

Julian on the other hand, I had no idea how I felt about him. My heart flutters and my palms sweat whenever he's around. But when he turns into an ass I just want to throw something at his head. It's pretty much a love/hate relationship with him.

"Chloe,"  he grunted. "I live in a house full of dogs. I think I can fight the pull of puppy dog eyes."

"Julian, I don't want to get into trouble," I half whined, half baby talked.

"Come on. I'm sure it won’t be that bad," he started pulling out of the room.

I pulled back a little to get him to stop, "So, you're saying that Chef doesn't scare you?"

He seemed to think about it for a second, "A little bit," he admitted. "But he is one of the most loyal men here. Next to James and Trace."

I nodded in agreement, "Please don't throw me under the bus. You had as many cookies as I did."

"Chloe!!" we heard Chef yell and Julian pressed me up against the wall. "When I get my hands on that girl," he threatened.

"See?" I hissed.

"Stay here," he said as he took the cookies and rounded the corner into the foyer.

"Chef, my good man. I believe you are looking for these."

"No,” Chef said in his thick English accent. "I am looking for the thief."

"Chef, you got the cookies back. Just let it go."

"Are you willing to take the punishment for thieving?"

"Chef," I jumped out of the shadows. "Julian's just trying to protect me. Leave him be."

"Then come here, girl. Take your punishment like a man."

I swallowed hard, and started forward.

"Chloe," Julian started. I knew I was safe in the shadows. After all, no one is allowed in Julian's quarters.

Once I reached Chef he took hold of my wrist and dragged me back to the kitchen, with Julian on our heels.

"Hold your hands out, palms down."

I slowly did was I was told as he pulled out a rubber spoon.

I watched as he extended his hand up until it was behind his head. Whip in it forward with such speed  I barely seen it. But I sure as hell felt it.

It cracked against the top of my hands, pain shooting all the way up to both of my shoulders. I cried out in pain as I hurt a sickening crack.

"I think he just broke my hands," I cried out as I fell to my knees.

I see the spoon fall to the ground as he stood in shock. He must've forgotten that I was just a fragile human.

I too was in shock as Julian lifted me up into his arms, "I'll take care of you later," Julian growled at Chef.

He grabbed the plate of cookies and started walking me up to my room.

"What the hell happened?" I heard Trace's voice, but I had my eyes squeezed shut so I didn't see his face.

"She stole the cookies."

"Oh, shit. Let me guess. Rubber spoon to the hands?"

"Yea, only he swung too hard and broke both of her hands."

I heard the sharp intake of Trace's breath. He was angry now. It was evident with each huff of breath.

"Trace, please stay with me. Don't do anything stupid."

Julian place me on my bed now, placing a pillow on each side of me and resting both my hands on them.

"I'm going to go get, Sam," Julian said and headed toward the door.

"It won’t do any good," Trace said staring into my eyes, before turning to Julian. "The venom in her blood will fight off any magic she tries to perform on her."

"Then how are we going to heal her-"

Julian was cut off by my screams.

It felt as if my bones were moving with in my skin. Trying to heal themselves at a rapid speed. Giving me more pain then relief.

"What's going on?" Julian yelled over me.

"The venom is trying to heal her from the inside. For a wolf its almost painless, but for a human its excruciating pain, but in the end its worth it."

"It better be," I heard Julian say before I blacked out form all the pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 14.2K 22
Amber Kaela Vincent is a numbed she-wolf, meaning that she can't shift, well, that's what the doctors told her family. Embarrassed by their daughter'...
1.6K 21 4
Little known fact about being a werewolf: There are always wolves at your door and some of them are up to no good. Chloe Weiss' dreams have finally c...
318K 2.5K 49
Imagines of Trap house but mostly Colby Enjoy :)
26.6K 612 17
a solby love story~