TWICE x Reader ~ One Shots

By jjajiki

TWICE x Reader ~ One Shots. ~ I've tried to not specify the gender of the reader in some chapters but there'r... More

Chaeyoung: Trainee
Jihyo: Coffee
Sana: Books
Nayeon: Movie night
Jeongyeon: Crush
Momo: Reunion
Mina: Game
Dahyun: Fallen
Tzuyu: Empty
Nayeon: Fame
Jihyo: Mine
Momo: Take me home
Chaeyoung: Fire
Special Chapter: Mimo
Sana: Busy
Momo: Cousins?
Tzuyu: Smile
Jeongyeon: Coincidence
Dahyun: Skool luv affair
Jihyo: Drug
Chaeyoung: Painting
Sana: Basketball
Jeongyeon: Coincidence pt.2
Tzuyu: Thank you
Mina: Library
Nayeon: Scared

Mina: Pouty

9.2K 250 85
By jjajiki

Mina x Reader

"I'm going to Tzuyu's for that history project" You said to your girlfriend while you unfortunately had to leave your date a little bit earlier than she might have expected.

"Now? Can't you stay for another hour or something? We barely spend some time together lately." Mina pouted but you really had to go.

"Yeah babe, I know but that's probably because I'm really busy with school lately." You said and gave her a quick peck on her lips since you couldn't resist her pouty look.

You paid and walked her home before heading to the bus station. Tzuyu's home is quite far away and you were already late, so you were starting to get worried since you weren't really sure if you'll make it until tomorrow.

Therefore, when you finally arrived to her house you two managed to end your project a lot earlier than expected, probably because Momo came over just to give you a hand with that. Tzuyu probably called Momo who is a close friend of yours to make you less uncomfortable since it was your first time at her place. Finishing a lot earlier than expected, you decided to play a game to relax.

Tzuyu has always been that kind of a friend who is checking in on the internet all the time, informing everyone what she is up to all day, so you weren't suprised when she posted a selfie on her instagram story in which it was obvious that she was playing a board game with you and Momo. You were worried about Mina seeing this because she has always been suspicious about your relationship with Momo. You indeed had a lot of fun and it was very relaxing after hours of working.

When you got back home you noticed that Mina had send you a goodnight message an hour ago but you assumed that you missed it because you were at the bus. You send her goodnight back even though she was probably sleeping by now. You felt so guilty because you didn't like the way you treated your girlfriend lately, but you don't really have any other option.

You woke up to find out that you had a new incoming email. You got out of bed and as soon as you were mentally awake as well, you checked the email which was a total disaster of your plans for today. You were planning on spending the whole day with Mina and apologise to her about the little time that you're spending with her lately but this email was enough to change your plans. It was from your teacher saying that you had to add some information by one more chapter from your history book.

You sighed and made sure to inform Tzuyu, this would probably cause you to set another meeting. So you called her.

"At least Momo is available to help us again, Sana might join us too." She said.

"Y'all should come by my place this time." You said and now everything has been arranged.

When you finished you were all excausted and prayed for the teacher to not add another chapter out of nowhere.

"I brought the game that we were playing yesterday." Tzuyu said.

"What game?" Sana asked curious, since she wasn't there last time.

"Ugh man.. you'll play too? It will take us hours to explain to you." Tzuyu sighed.

"Why??" Sana pouted at her and you smiled at their cuteness. You are lowkey shipping SaTzu lately and so does Momo so you two exchanged some meaningful looks.

"Because you are obviously too stupid for this game." Tzuyu laughed and Sana threw a pillow at her. Tzuyu's sass is no joke.

"Btw how are things with you and Mina?" Momo asked you, earning the other's attention.

"We're good" You said with half a heart, because you were still feeling guilty for today.

"Oh shit" Tzuyu said and Sana covered her mouth whispering that she is too young to curse like that.

"Something is wrong" Momo pointed out.

"Yea true, it's too obvious." Sana agreed. You were really suprised by your friends' abilities of literally reading your mind. You rolled your eyes at them.

"Talk-" Tzuyu said and now everyone has their full attention to you.

You explained to them that deep down you know that Mina is bothered by the little amount of time that you get to spend with her lately but she doesn't say anything because that's what she does, she barely even talks when something is bothering her. You also explained to them that you wanted to spend the day with her today but you couldn't make it because of the project and all.

"Did you explain to her that it was because of the project?" Momo asked.

"No I didn't even text her today because I know she would be disappointed either way." You answered.

"Seriously? Oh my god you are stupid." Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"BUT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING NOW!!" Sana growled because she thought that Tzuyu was talking to her.

"Shut up I'm not talking to you." Tzuyu said to Sana who warned her about her language once again.

"Yea true, you should've told her that it's about the project, Mina would understand but now she probably thinks that you forgot about her or something." Momo pointed out and now that you think about it, she is right.

"I would suggest you to get up and go by her place now, don't even text her, just go." Sana said and the others agreed.

"Okay okay, but there's a problem." You said and the others questioned.

"You guys are in my house." You said and they laughed. You obviously couldn't leave from your house when they were still here as visitors.

The others went to the bus station and you found yourself out of Mina's apartment. For some reason you were really nervous to the point that your heart started beating so loud, you could hear it without even trying. You knocked at her door ( A/N ok how many knock knock references have i done already lmao i need to stahp) and you felt like your heart is going to burst until she opens it.

"Can I come in?" You said when she finally opened it and you could already tell that she is sad from the fact that she didn't look suprised or excited when she saw you.

She just nodded you the way in and you both sat on the couch barely looking at each other. The fact that you should be the one who starts talking made you even more nervous but you tried to turn that down, clenched your teeth and start talking.

"I'm sorry" You said and she didn't do anything which hurted you. It was like she knew you would say this. You ignored her ignorance and started eplaining what happened this morning with the project.

"And how did it go after all? The project?" Was the only thing Mina asked.

"We finished it." This emotionless look on her face has started to worry you and annoy you at the same time but you tried your best to stay calm.

"Will you not say anything?" You asked after several seconds of silence. Mina glanced at the floor.

"I was planning to spend this whole day with you but since we already missed the morning would you at least have lunch with me?" She wasn't answering again, feeling even more annoyed and you made that obvious when you sighed loud enough and threw yourself back in the couch.

"I'm sorry too, I know you were busy but still I had these weird thoughts." Mina said when she noticed your annoyed mood.

"What thoughts?" You asked.

"It might sound stupid but I was honestly starting to believe that you find me boring, you don't know how crazy I went when Tzuyu posted that picture of you playing, I started thinking that you just left me to go to spend time with them and that the whole project thing was a lie to get rid of me. But I would never doubt if you're telling me the truth or not I was just going crazy. I know that you didn't lie to me about the project and that you indeed worked on it, but this post... I know it's stupid, I'm stupid." She said pouting at the floor.

"I knew that you were going to be so worried, that's what you always do but at least I want you to understand that I'm trying as much as I can. I'm really busy lately." You said the truth.

"I know...I'm sorry too." She said still pouting at the floor and now you were the one who was going crazy, crazy for her.

She knows that this pout always makes you loose your mind and yet she does it all the time. Indeed, all these thoughts sounded stupid to you but you smiled at your worried girlfriend. You didn't have to point out that all of these thoughts were nonsence, she already knew that, she already knows that there is no way in this world that Mina would be boring to you. You just wanted to clarify it one more time.

You moved slowly and sat next to her, your hand finding its' way down her chin to lift her head up. When her eyes met yours' you could feel your stomach turning 180 degrees, maybe 360 you weren't really sure. You leaned in and kissed her softly, your stomach dancing at the rhythm of your heartbeat. After a few seconds you backed up because you thought that your heart was going to burst. Her eyes were still closed from the kiss, she was so beautiful.

"Maybe if you remember how much I love you, you would stop worrying so much." You said and she smiled. She opened her eyes and pierced you with her look. She held your head with her hands on the side of your chicks and you felt like her touch was burning your skin.

"Maybe if you remember how much I love you, you would understand why I'm worrying so much." She imitated your words and tone, clearly teasing you.

This time she was the one who kissed you, in the similar pace as before, deepening the kiss by gently pulling your head closer with her hands. You couldn't do anything but melt into her. You knew that no matter what it takes, no matter how many difficulties you have to go through, you would never get bored of her.

A/N: turned out to be longer than i expected

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 11.5K 74
Female Reader! Soulmate prompts and Oneshots of Twice. [Requests Open]
87.5K 1.2K 49
One shot book G x G Reader x Member Smut Some trigger warnings ( will be put at start of the relating chapter) Random one shot book relating to Twice...
16.8K 265 31
As what the title says, it is a one shot stories, continuing from my first Twice one-shot book! >.< This 1st book has reached 200 chapters, whi...
516K 6.3K 42
Oneshots with Twice! Twice x Reader P.s: I didn't write for what gender it is for . It depend on the gender you want. Also I didn't used any names in...