Not Your Ordinary Wolf

By arabarria

Tiffany Gomez is just an ordinary girl. She has to survive Wolf academy since she turned into one. But she's... More

Prologue.
Chapter two
Chapter three.
Chapter four
chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Untitled Part 9

Chapter one

520 11 3
By arabarria

1.WELCOME TO WOLF ACADEMY, TIFFANY

I woke up to the sound of a woman's voice without feeling anything but the heat of my face and to my shoulders, and back.

"Hello, Tiffany.." the girl with red hair, fair complexion and a great sense of style said to me.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? Where's my mother and brother?" I asked panicking.

She chuckled and her green eyes widened. "My name is Luba. I talked to you using telepathy last night. I said I would meet you this morning." she paused. "Your mother? She's fine. You can say goodbye to her but she can't be awake when talking to you."

I was confused for a moment but then remembered that she said, I was turning into one of them. Turning into what? Her face has an orange tattoo, unlike the girl from yesterday night. She was sitting on my favorite white chair and she was close to my bed and two freaksihly big men in suits are guarding her. They're really big. But wait, what?! Say goodbye? No.

"What? Why does she have to be asleep? I have to talk to her!" i screamed and hurried to the door. But the two men grabbed both my arms and i just can't seem to let go. "I want my mother!" i yelped.

"You are a hundred times more sensitive since you are newly transformed, so talking to them will make you feel extreme sadness amd rage, which can lead you to hurting them, you wouldn't want that, would you?"

"Well, no." i said softly, hating the fact that I really have to go with them.

"Your marks, they are remarkable. This is the first time I've ever seen anything like it in person again, Tiffany."

"I don't want to go with you or that stupid academy!" i protested, with mixed emotions inside of me burning like hell.

"We don't really have a choice here, Tiffany. It's very dangerous for you to be out here. Especially now. I'm sorry but you're gonna have to come with us."

Tears started rolling down my face and then I just said, "Okay, I'll g-go." Just saying the words made me feel like crying, my mother was the only person who loved me truly in this world, I can't imagine a life without her.

"Good. Now pack up and say your goodbyes. Emilio and Chico will escort you on the way down." Luba explained, standing up which made her off shoulder white dress fly with gracefulness. She looked like an angel sent to earth. She opened the door and helped herself out of my house.

My room is still the same, blue curtains on my window, my white dresser and bed, except for two men named Chico and Emilio in there stepping on my fluffy blue carpet. I got my kipling bags and started packing everything. Underwear, clothes, shoes and other stuff. And lastly, a picture of me with Mom. What's life like without her? Then the sadness filled me again. 

I wiped off the tears from my face and went to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My face was normal. But the marks on my face, they were midnight blue with a white glow that looked much more astonishing than the orange ones. But my mark.. Are marks? They extended from my cheek to my shoulder and back. Now that explains the heat I can feel a while ago. I actually look like a rockstar.

I took my bathroom essentials and placed them neatly in my bag. I think Emilio and Chico read my mind that i was done because they automatically picked up my bags and went down. I sighed and put on the green tee and denim jeans on that i left on my dresser, I put on my Vans shoes and headed to Johann's room.

"Mom, You're the best. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't even be here. The meals you prepare for me are the best. No one can ever take your place. There's no place like home when you made me feel sure of myself. You always believed in me and I love you for that. I just know you'll never forget me. I'll always be your princess, Mom." i ended with a gasp.

"Ms. Gomez, it's time." One of the men told me.

"Yeah I'm coming." i stroked my brown hair back and kissed my mom on the cheek. My hazel eyes that are filled with tears slowly gave off more.

I took one last look at my sleeping Mom and closed the door. My home. I'm going to miss you. I blinked and wiped off my tears. I went outside and found myself looking at a big black limo with Luba standing in front of the back seat door.

"Wear this, Tiffany." she handed me a blindfold and I was too sad to think about anything so I just didn't ask why should I put them on."Okay."

"Emilio, Wolf Academy now." Luba said to the buff, blonde guy beside a dark, tall guy who I'm assuming is Chico. Wolf? Is that some kind of Acronym or something?

"Yes, Ma'am." and they swiftly went to their seats. I put on the blindfold and rested my head on the seat.

"Tiffany, i suggest that you should sleep first, it's a long drive and I know that you're feeling the pain of the marks and the transformation. So, take the time to rest." Luba said.

I ignored her, feeling tears roll down my face again as sadness and anger filled my brain.

*********************

“WAKE UP!”

“Huh? Okay, I’m up.” I replied to the voice that almost made me jump and I slowly opened my eyes.

“Man, it’s hard to wake up a newly transformed one. You were like, going through hibernation or something.” A guy with blond hair, blue eyes and freakishly HOT body said to me. Okay, he’s alright. Not my type. I realized I wasn’t in the car anymore and found myself lying down on a bed and he was standing next to me. My bags are scattered on the carpeted floor and I’m maybe in my-

“This is your room.” He said. “I’m Leo. Leo Walters. Well, unluckily, Ms. Robinson ran into me and told me to watch over you and told me to wake you up and call her when I did. I’ll just go get her, uhm”

“Tiffany Gomez.” I sat up straight and shook hands with him. He smiled at me and left my room. Seeing as if he doesn't even want to be here in the first place. First, who is Ms. Robinson? And second, WOW!  I stared in amazement inside the big room which is so much bigger than my old one. It had purple curtains draping down the window beside my bed and a mini fridge? Oh, wow. I stood up and went to the door next to another door and a dresser. I opened it and voila! A kitchen! Okay, is this like a condo or something? Silverware. Just the way I like it. But third, newly transformed what?

I went to the other door and opened it. It was my bathroom. White marble tiles, sink and shower stall. A big mirror on the wall where the sink was extended for like 1 meter.

I went back to the room and sat on the fluffy couch beside the door leading outside. This place is nice, but it’s still not home. A knock on my door surprised me, making me literally jump off the sofa and tripping off hurting my ankle. Ouch.

I opened the door quickly. Leo and Luba are there.

“I see you are awake.” Yes, and I am very confused. What am I?

“Y-yeah.” Ouch my ankle really hurts.

“I’m sure you have seen the rest of the room, Tiffany?” Luba said. “I never got to tell you that students call me Ms. Robinson. I am technically the school nurse and responsible for the newly transformed ones. And you are not an ordinary one.”

I motioned them in and they sat on the couch. I casually just sat on my bed ignoring the pain I’m feeling right now. “Newly transformed what? Not an ordinary what?” I'm feeling irritated about how they call me "not" ordinary.

“You are a wolf, Tiffany. We don’t know yet but surely we can figure this out. There is a ball that we always held when there is a newcomer and we haven’t had one in a month so tonight will be fantastic.” Ms. Robinson said with a sad smile on her face. Huh. sad smile, is there such a thing? She was still wearing the dress a while ago so she still looked like an angel to me. “Emilio! Chico!” she called.

The two boys brought a big box in my room, placed it down and went out. “You wear that one for later. We are all sure that it’s a perfect fit.” She then again smiled. “Leo will escort you tonight.”

“WHAT?!” Leo cried. “I mean, okay, sure.” Alright, what the hell is your problem with me Leo? I for one am a totally cool friend.

“No, it’s fine. I don’t need an escort anyway, so-”

“He can tour you through the academy, you’ll be great friends. Bye-bye now” Ms. Robinson gracefully stormed out the room.

“Okay, sorry about my reaction but Ms. Robinson can be really perky at times.” Leo explained.

“Yeah, I can see that.” I said, still staring at the door. “Well, if you don’t want to go, it’s fine with me.” I said, turning to him.

“No, I want to go. It’s just that because of me, you might get attention from others. I’m fine with my friends and all but the girls seeing me with you? You’ll be on the cover of Moonlight Daily News!” he exclaimed.

“But why attention?”

“Some people here are judgmental. They’ll think that you’re already dating me or something.”

“Okay, why are you thinking about that going to happen?”

“Girls love me. Simple as that. I am not a playboy or anything but girls just throw themselves at me, and they might think you’re one of them.”

“I think I can handle them.” I assured him.

“You sure?” he said then blinked.

“Maybe, as long as I’m innocent.”

“Alright then, I’ll just come by around 8 and escort you. After a ball, there is probably a one day-off we like to call the after-party. So maybe I’ll just drop by tomorrow and show you around.” He scoffed. “Ms. Robinson and her tasks. Pft.”

“Cool. That would be great.” I smiled and he went out my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 165 15
Twilight FanFiction
252K 7.1K 24
Every good girl falls for the bad boy. That's like some unwritten rule that always seems to be respected. But what if he isn't a bad boy, just looks...
440K 11.8K 54
"Why so many tattoos?" "It helps me forget.." "Forget?" she questions. My hand brushes over the rigid scar along my bicep." The past. The pain." - 'I...
221K 5.8K 62
Angelica, a tattooed woman who keeps her emotions and depressing past to herself, and Vinnie, the guy who recently got cheated on by his Ex-Girlfrien...