Healed Scars | JJK ✓

By nxarmy_26

Sumi Kim, a girl who is a very cold person, who is very deeply hurt in the inside. Jeon Jungkook, a boy who... More

[Prologue]
[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Epilogue: Sad Ending]
[Epilogue: Happy Ending]

[Chapter 21]

4.1K 195 32
By nxarmy_26

Jungkook (POV) 

Ever since Hyeri left Seoul, everything was going perfectly. Sumi and I were hanging out together, while Jimin went back to Busan to start a new life. 

"Tomorrow is something special."

Sumi: What kind of special?

I looked at her and she smiled at me and that's when I knew, she was teasing me. She let out a chuckled and I smiled at her. 

"Don't scare me like that, okay?"

She nodded her head and I sigh out of a relief. We were cuddling in each other's embrace until she broke the silence. 

Sumi: Tomorrow, I have to go somewhere first and then we can celebrate your birthday together. 

I nodded my head and we continue to cuddle as we were watching a movie called 'Everything, Everything'. 

THE NEXT DAY 

I woke up as I saw Sumi making breakfast. I walked behind her and hugged her; she turned her head to me as I stole a kiss from her. 

Sumi: Happy birthday, Jungkook. 

I smiled at her and she did the same. I look at her and at the food. 

"What are you making?"

Sumi: Your favorite. Scramble eggs with sausages and bacon. 

She broke the hug and set up the table for both of us to eat. I walked up to the table and sat down on the opposite side of her and ate in silence. As we were done eating, I helped Sumi cleaned the table and washed the dishes. We then started resting as Sumi got up and got ready. 

"Do you have to go now? I mean can't you go tomorrow?" I pouted as she smiled at me. 

Sumi: I can't. Tomorrow, I'll be very busy cleaning up all the messes that we'll make later on. I also have to go and visit Yura tomorrow, so I'll be very busy. I won't be long, I promise. 

"Can I at least come with you then?"

She thought about it and nodded her head as I got ready with her. 

We hung out together as we shop together on my birthday. As we were walking, we then stop by a cake shop. I smiled at her and she dragged me inside the shop. She then talked to the owner as the owner came out from the back while holding onto the cake with candles being lit up. 

I looked at Sumi and along with the owner of the shop started singing me a happy birthday song. As they were done singing, I was ready to blow out the candle. But before I could blow out the candles, Sumi's phone started ringing. She walked out of the shop to answer her phone. The owner of the shop then spoke to me. 

Woman: Make a wish. 

I smiled at her and was about to make a wish and blow out the candle but then I heard a car crash and the owner of the shop screamed. I looked at her and stare outside the shop only to see Sumi on the ground, unconscious. I ran out of the shop and up to her as I held onto her body. She was losing a lot of blood. 

"Someone call the ambulance. Hurry!"

They started calling the ambulance as I called her name, but she wasn't responding or waking up. 

I was waiting in the waiting room for hours as I look at my hands that has her dry blood. I let out a sigh, stood up, and started walking around until the doctor finally came out. 

"How is she, doctor?" 

Doctor: I don't know what to say. The patient lost a lot of blood and if I do a surgery on her, she will definitely not make it through. 

"What are you trying to say here, doctor?"

Doctor: She won't make it through the night. I'm sorry. She was crashed by the car really bad and I just can't help her. If she wakes up by tonight, maybe ... just maybe I could hep her, but other than that, I can't do anything or it'll risk her life. 

The doctor then walked away from me as I immediately ran to her room. As I got to her room, I walked up to her and held onto her hand.I looked at the timer and I still have a few hours to find a way to wake her up. I look back at her and tears started streaming down my cheeks. 

"You have to wake up. You can't leave me yet. You haven't even given me your answer about the other day when I asked you something."

Flashback

Sumi and I sent Jimin off to the airport to Busan. As we got back home, we were about to walk inside the house but I stopped her. 

"Was Jimin the one that helped you through those bad times?"

Sumi: Yea, he was the first guy that helped me and that actually won over my heart. 

"Was he also the one that gave you scars?" I asked as her face softens. 

Sumi: Yes. One of my scars was about him. He may have helped me but he also gave me a few scars along the way. 

"Did I perhaps gave you scars?"

She kept quiet and didn't response back to me. 

"Did I perhaps healed your scars?"

She looked away from me. 

Sumi: Let's not talk about this right now. I'm tired. 

She then walked inside the house as I followed behind her. 

Flashback End

More tears started streaming down my face as I stare at her. 

"You have to wake up. It's my birthday remember. You're suppose to celebrate it with me until midnight comes."

I opened my eyes, knowing that I fell asleep while waiting for Sumi to wake up. I looked at the timer and it was already 11 pm, about to be midnight. Just then the doctor came in. 

Doctor: I'm giving you only up until midnight. After that, it's useless to help her. 

Before the doctor could walk away, I spoke up to him. 

"I thought doctors are suppose not to give up on their patients. I thought doctors were to save lives."

The doctor didn't say anything and just left the room leaving me alone with her. I was thinking of a way to help wake her up, but I couldn't. I look at the timer and it was already 11:56 pm. It was no use. All the doctors then came in to take off all the wires but they were waiting for me to exit the room. 

"Sumi, come on. You can't be already given up."

I then started crying nonstop. 

"I remember what the owner of that cake shop told me. She told me to make a wish but I couldn't."

I held onto her hand even tighter. 

"Do you know what my wish is? My wish is for you to wake up. For you to open your eyes so I could see those hazel eyes of yours. For you to at least call out my name. Just please at least make one of my wishes come true. Please."

I held onto her hand as I laid my forehead on hers. 

Nurse: It's 12:05 am. It's time. 

One of the nurse touched my shoulder to let me know that it's time to let her go. I look up at her and she wasn't even moving. I slowly let her hand go and laid it onto the bed. I slowly got up from the chair while looking at her. I looked at her for the very last time as I fully turned around and slowly walk straight towards the door. As I grab the door knob, I heard something I shouldn't be hearing. 

Sumi: Jungkook. 

I lift my head up and turned back around as I walked back towards her. Her eyes were open and her voice was really weak, but I could still hear her voice very clearly. 

"Sumi?" I said as I ran up to her and she smiled weakly at me. 

Sumi: Jungkook. 

I smiled widely at her and looked at the nurses. They were surprised, maybe that it was their first times seeing this kind of situation to happen. 

"You're awake. You didn't leave me behind."

Sumi: I will never leave you behind.

I kept on smiling at her. 

"Thank you. Thank you for hearing my wishes. Thank you for not leaving me behind. Thank you for coming back to me."

The doctor than came out of the room. He had a big smile on his face, which shows me a good sign. 

Doctor: It's a miracle, she looks fine. It's like she wasn't even being hit by car. How did you do it?

"I don't know. I just made wishes on my birthday for her to hear and I guess she heard it."

Doctor: Well that is a miracle. She may go home tomorrow. 

"Thank you."

Doctor: No. Thank you for not giving up on her. 

I smiled at him and he did the same. I then walked back inside the room and saw her sleeping again. I held onto her hand and caressed her cheek. 

"I guess miracles do exist."

TO BE CONTINUED 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 29 14
Kim Taehyung,a rude,cold kidnapped a cute, beautiful,pure hearted but sometimes cold Hacker Jeon Jungkook because he wanted to find his sister's rapi...
15.3K 448 14
He's an idol and she's a foreigner. They cross paths and things never remained the same. When their relationship begins, she feels everything will be...
92.9K 6.9K 52
!Needs Major Editing! Jungkook is a boy with a pure smile, even if his illness should rob him of his happiness. He is content with every day he r...
922K 26K 34
Jeon Jungkook, he is known with his firm and fierce attitude. Nobody dare to disobey him. Kim Y/N, an innocent girl who didn't know what the true mea...