no more rules ↠ raura

By ughraura

COMEPLETED. Meet Laura Marano; a bubbly, kind hearted yet consciousness girl who is extremely down to... More

chapter. 1
chapter. 2
chapter. 3
chapter. 4
chapter. 5
chapter. 6
chapter. 7
chapter. 8
chapter. 9
chapter. 10
chapter. 11
chapter. 12
chapter. 13
chapter. 14
chapter. 15
chapter. 16
chapter. 17
chapter. 18
chapter. 19
chapter. 20
chapter. 21
chapter. 22
chapter.23
chapter.24
chapter. 25
chapter. 26
chapter. 27
chapter. 28
chapter. 29
chapter. 30
chapter. 31
chapter. 33
chapter. 34
chapter.35
chapter.36
chapter.37
chapter.38
chapter.39
chapter.40
chapter.41
chapter.42
chapter. 43
chapter. 44
chapter. 45
chapter. 46
chapter. 47
chapter. 48
chapter. 49
chapter. 50
chapter. 51
chapter. 52
chapter. 53
chapter.54
chapter. 55
chapter. 56
chapter. 57
chapter. 58
chapter. 59
chapter. 60
love you
chapter. 61
Chapter. 62
Chapter. 63
Chapter. 64
Chapter. 65
Chapter. 66
listen.
Chapter. 67
Chapter. 68
Chapter. 69
Chapter. 70
Chapter. 71
Chapter. 72 | THE END |

chapter. 32

3.3K 165 86
By ughraura

And that's what I woke up to Saturday afternoon, I was lying in my bed extremely exhausted from last night and my face felt gross from the tear stains and smudged make up that I didn't bother taking off last night when I got home, and even worse. I slept with my contacts in.

Everything wasn't a blur; Andrew did rape me last night and I woke up feeling like a completely different person, a complete mess.

Not knowing if he hooked up with Bella last night or not; I didn't want to assume so I would just ask him when he comes.

My mom and dad are never home on Saturdays, they always go out of town to different shops and visit friends and don't come home until around eleven, and I don't usually enjoy staying home all day but today; I wanted to do nothing more but that, except Ross is coming over.

Which I'm not necessarily complaining about.

I decided to roll myself out of bed and run a shower, I felt extremely disgusting and my eyes haven't stopped watering since last night as I need to freshen up and at least wash away my broken look physically; although it will never go away mentally.

Stepping out of the shower, I noticed how swollen and bloodshot my eyes were from crying so much and Ross was obviously going to notice so I put in some eye drops to make it less noticeable; I decided to put my glasses on today instead of my contacts. Changing into a old pyjama shirt with Christmas patterned pyjama pants, I jogged downstairs and unlocked the door for when Ross comes.

Collapsing on the couch, and grabbing the blanket to warm me up. I turned on the T.V and went straight Netflix, feeling my stomach make some unpleasant movements which occurred to make some unpleasant sounds as well.

Where's Ross and his chicken noodle soup when you need it?

Clicking the series to 'Stranger Things', my front door started to shake as someone was coming in, and there was he was, Ross was wearing a red snapback to cover up his probably very messy hair, a baggy pink crew neck and a pair of light blue ripped jeans as he held a packet of chicken noodle soup in his hands.

"Don't tell me you're planning on napping." He chuckled, shutting the door behind him.

"Can you please make me the soup?" I groaned, he smiled and nodded; walking into my kitchen as he pulled out a pot and started to heat up the burner.

"So, how was your night?" He asked.

Completely terrible, Ross. Andrew raped me.

"It was fine," I lied. "What about you? Did you hook up with Bella?" I asked, watching him make me my soup.

He laughed, "No, I wouldn't do that. I actually just hung around Brady and Bryan to be honest. Then I tried looking for you and Bella told me you hooked up with some guy."

"I didn't hook up with anybody." I told him flat out.

"Are you lying to me?" He asked, pouring the soup into a bowl.

I shook my head, "I would tell you."

"Good," He smirked, carefully carrying the steaming soup over to me, "Or else I'd have to kick their ass."

"Shut up," I chuckled, taking the soup into my hands, "I can sleep with who ever I want."

"You have to tell me first. So I can give you my approval, most guys are assholes Laura, I don't want them to just sleep with you and then leave." He sighed, plopping down on the couch next me.

"So, sorta what you do?" I asked, blowing on the soup.

"Yeah, if any guy ever did that to you, I'd lose it." He said, removing his hat to run his fingers through it.

I wonder what he'd do if he found out Andrew raped me... twice.

"Thanks, Ross." I chuckled, taking a spoonful into my mouth and smiled. I don't know how he makes it, but his chicken noodle soup is amazing.

"Is it good?" He smirked.

I nodded, "Very."

"Good, now eat up so we can cuddle and watch Stranger Things." He sighed, extending his legs onto my coffee table.

I almost choked on my soup, cuddle?

"Cuddle?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at him.

"Yeah," He chuckled, "What sick person doesn't want cuddles?"

I smiled at him, warmly.

"I know, I know, I'm a good friend." He grinned.

• • •

Ross and I were laying together, I felt extremely relaxed and comfortable as his shoulder supported my head, and my arm rested over his stomach while his hand held my upper back or occasionally stroked my hair; not to mention the fact our legs were tangled together due to the lack of space on this couch.

"Are you tired?" He whispered, his fingers combing through my now dry hair.

I nodded and nuzzled my head closer into him, feeling him kiss the top of my hair, "Your hair smells good." He mumbled.

"Thanks," I giggled, "You're really comfortable."

"Thanks, you're really warm." He said softly.

"Is this weird?" I asked, biting my bottom lip.

"Is what weird?" He asked.

"Us, right now, cuddling like this." I said, my eyes now open as I faced the screen.

"Come on, Laura, we're best friends. Nothing has to be weird." He chuckled.

I smiled to myself, "I know, I was just wondering about your opinion."

"In my opinion, I think you're a really good cuddler and deserve all the cuddles you can get because you're sick." He whispered.

"I think you're a good cuddler too." I laughed.

"I've never- I never cuddle anyone, except you." He said awkwardly.

"Y-You've never cuddled a girl before?" I asked, kind of shocked at that.

"I don't have anyone to cuddle. The girls I sleep with are just the ones I sleep with, I don't show actual affectionate to them. In fact; I never even really cuddled Tess the way I cuddle you." He said quietly.

I nodded slowly, "I'm not sure how to look at that."

I'm so glad he can't see my face right now because my smile was wide and my cheeks were red as a tomato.

"Look at it like a good thing, you're special to me Laura." He said softly, rubbing my back.

"You're special to me too, Ross." I blushed.

"I'm so glad to have a best friend like you." He whispered, hitting me hard with the friend zone.

What am I talking about? We're just friends, Laura! Of course he's going to hit you with the friend zone!

And before I knew it; I was out like a light.

~~~
Sorry for the somewhat short of a chapter 🙈
But I added some raura in there☺️

Question of the day; Do you guys think they like each other?😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 8.8K 32
"I'm going to see you again, Laur." Ross says as his eyes close and he falls into a deep dark sleep. A sleep that he might not even wake up from...
103K 2.9K 27
Calum's ready for a new movie. He really wants to make it worth it. And in order to do that, he has to come up with the perfect cast and crew. Which...
728K 21.3K 62
Highest rank #146 fanfiction/ #312 Romance Ross lynch was always the guy who girls fall inlove with, laura marano was always the girl to come for lov...
6.6K 225 28
Laura the new girl at Melrose High School. Her parents got divorced when she was eight but didn't find out until she turned eighteen. She moved from...