no more rules ↠ raura

By ughraura

COMEPLETED. Meet Laura Marano; a bubbly, kind hearted yet consciousness girl who is extremely down to... More

chapter. 1
chapter. 2
chapter. 3
chapter. 4
chapter. 5
chapter. 6
chapter. 7
chapter. 8
chapter. 9
chapter. 10
chapter. 11
chapter. 12
chapter. 13
chapter. 14
chapter. 15
chapter. 16
chapter. 17
chapter. 18
chapter. 19
chapter. 20
chapter. 21
chapter. 22
chapter.23
chapter.24
chapter. 25
chapter. 26
chapter. 27
chapter. 28
chapter. 29
chapter. 30
chapter. 32
chapter. 33
chapter. 34
chapter.35
chapter.36
chapter.37
chapter.38
chapter.39
chapter.40
chapter.41
chapter.42
chapter. 43
chapter. 44
chapter. 45
chapter. 46
chapter. 47
chapter. 48
chapter. 49
chapter. 50
chapter. 51
chapter. 52
chapter. 53
chapter.54
chapter. 55
chapter. 56
chapter. 57
chapter. 58
chapter. 59
chapter. 60
love you
chapter. 61
Chapter. 62
Chapter. 63
Chapter. 64
Chapter. 65
Chapter. 66
listen.
Chapter. 67
Chapter. 68
Chapter. 69
Chapter. 70
Chapter. 71
Chapter. 72 | THE END |

chapter. 31

3.2K 152 68
By ughraura

‼️‼️ Grab a box of tissues if you're emotional and sensitive like me   ‼️‼️

• Don't hate me! •

My palms were sweating uncontrollably as his eyes were locked in mine, and it brought me back to worst night of my life.

"Why don't I go get Ross and let you two catch up," Bella smirked, swiftly walking around to leave me and this monster face to face.

"You look quite, intriguing tonight. You never dressed up for me this way." He grinned, his finger tips gazing my bare shoulder.

I flinched and stepped back, "What're you doing here? This is a high school party. I thought you were at Yale."

"I got invited, baby doll." He smirked, "Why? Aren't you excited to see me?"

"I'll be more excited when you rot in hell." I mumbled, staring into his brown evil eyes.

"There's my Laura," He grinned, "Still holding grudges."

I gritted my teeth together as the back of my neck began to sweat, "You promised I'd never see you again."

He chuckled, his red solo cup half way empty, "People break promises all the time, dammit Laura are you that naïve?"

"Who invited you?" I asked bitterly.

"Bella," He smiled, "She told me I had a job."

"A job?" I asked, "What do you mean?"

"Come on, Laura- let's chat upstairs." He smiled, holding out his hands in hopes I'd take

"So what? You can rape me again?" I asked, feeling every bone in my body go weak as his facial expression dropped to anger.

"Say that louder and it might just happen." He said huskily, his eyes burning into me.

"I'm not going anywhere with you, now leave me alone." I said warily.

"Why? You gonna go find lover boy? Fucking Lynch?" He laughed, "That's the whole reason why I'm here, doll. Bella wants him, he's not yours."

"Ross and I are just friends." I said shakily, "I don't care if Bella wants him, she can have him."

"Well sadly; it's not that easy. Which makes me have to go through with my job." He grinned, "Now come on Laura, don't make this any harder than it needs to be."

I wanted to scream, I wanted to yell, I wanted to cry, I wanted to fucking run, but all of a sudden, he whipped out a bottle and sprayed it in my face; making me immediately just fall to the ground; I blacked out.

• • •

I woke up coughing, a disgusting dry taste left in my mouth as I felt tape covering my mouth; I was now lying on a bed. I didn't know where I was but I was still at the party, feeling extremely terrified,

where's Ross?

But there came Andrew, walking in with only a pair of jeans on. "Finally," He mumbled, stretching out his arms. "You were out for like fifteen minutes."

I couldn't scream because it came out muffled and my hands were tightly tied to the edges of the bed, and so were my ankles in a thick rope.

"Don't bother screaming," He chuckled, undoing his belt as he made eye contact with me, "Trust me, nobody's going to hear you."

I couldn't even believe this; a second time. My life was being cursed for the second time, I didn't want to cry, I wanted to fight with everything in me, I squirmed and screamed, I kicked and literally tried to kick him off me as he crawled onto the bed on top of me.

"Round two?" He smirked, his lips making contact with my neck, I screamed but the tape was too tight that I could barley hear myself.

I can't let this happen to me again. I can't.

"Laura, not every girl is as lucky as you." He said sternly, gently rubbing my cheek with his thumb, "Just enjoy this." And he surprisingly tore the tape off.

"YOU SICK BASTARD!" I screamed, "GET OFF OF ME!"

"I was expecting to hear moans," He shrugged, "But you just lost your chance." And he reapplied the tape back on, making my eyes water as I felt his hands slide up my shirt and squeeze my breasts.

"I think they got bigger from the last time." He smirked, dragging his hands down my stomach to the top of my jeans. I tried squirming around and kicking but he didn't budge at all, instead he held my legs down and slapped me, a burning sensation left on my cheek as I felt my tears slide down my beat red cheek.

Unzipping my zipper and undoing the button in ten seconds, I felt my jeans slowly sliding down me as I cried out loud, I wanted to keep kicking but with every kick, a harder slap and I couldn't take it anymore.

I felt his disgusting hands slide down my thong; making my whole body begin to shake; the feeling of numbness take over, I was in so much shock I thought I was having a heart attack, with my bare underparts exposed his hands were placed on my knees, trying to spread my legs.

But with everything in my, all the body strength I had I held them tightly shut until I was trembling with pain, and I grew weak.

And that was my fault.

I knew exactly what was coming and for the second time; I didn't understand. I was lost; my innocence is what he took with me the first time, and he's taking my strength and joy the second time, I don't think I will ever be happy again.

I felt as if I was lying in a dark whole with satan himself as he pulled out that fucking condom. And that's when I felt him enter me. Every thrust, a sharp pain flew through my body, destroying every thought of me as a young girl playing barbies with Vanessa, or just being an innocent child in general.

I was a toy to Andrew, a weak, stupid toy that just pleased him when it broke everything in me. I felt my uncontrollable sobs pour out of me, but I knew Andrew wouldn't stop; he never stopped.

Instead, he broke me. He left me shaking, he left me petrified of every guy in the world; petrified that this will happen to me a third time.

Once he climaxed and was satisfied with his dirty and sickening actions, I shut my legs and cried, I sobbed loud to the point where I almost suffocated since my nose was clogged up and my mom was covered with tape.

He smiled smugly at me as he tore the tape off my mouth, "I won't lie, you were better the first time.

I stared at him and cried, "You're disgusting."

"I think you're gorgeous." He grinned, throwing me my clothes onto the bed as he untied me from every single part, releasing my wrist which had a burn mark from the strong rope.

"Now," He grinned, watching me cradle myself up into a ball from being traumatized for a second time. "Don't you even think about telling anyone, because I will know."

I gritted my teeth together, wanting to do nothing more but grab a gun and pull a trigger right at his face.

"And if you tell anyone, I won't only come after you, but I'll come after, Ross." He smirked, fixing the belt of his jeans as he put on his shirt.

"I hope you rot in hell." I whispered.

"Enjoy the rest of the party, doll. Thank you for a memorable night." And with that, he left the room, he left me with nothing but tears.

Where's Eric? I want to go home.

But more importantly, where's Ross?

~~~

I'm so sorry for a sad/short chapter
AND PLEASE DONT HATE ME GAADD🙈🙈🙈
Trust me; I know where I'm going with this and that'll be the last time Andrew ever does this to Laura.

And just to brighten your mood and make up for this chapter, you're getting extremely close to the start of Raura guys😊
keep up those votes and comments ❤️
Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.3K 24
A/N, Warning: this book is so old and I made it when I didn't know how to write properly, so it's kind of ridiculous and not logical. There's grammar...
51.9K 1.8K 14
Ross Lynch was a monster inside. Sometimes he could control it. Other times it just came without warning. He was one of the old legends. He was known...
7.5K 125 38
**warning writing may be bad because I wrote this in middle school. But I still help you enjoy** A story about Ross Lynch and Laura Marano. A terribl...
18.2K 293 93
Well Ross lynch is a popular boy who is dating a girl called miaia Mitchell. Laura marano was the new girl to Marino high she gets a boyfriend alread...