Broken Promises (Diabolik lov...

By Idol_Airashii

He promise.. She believe.. He promise that he'll never leave her and she believe him.. How could he promise h... More

ยซ-INTRO-ยป
1: Meet me
2: Visitors
3: Brave.. Unique..
4: Mansion.
5: Vampires..?
6: Promise.
8: Full of Memories
9: You're mine
Author's Note

7: Night School.

732 14 7
By Idol_Airashii

7: Night School.
******************************

They are all inside the limousine and yes, you heard it right. Mukami boys and the Sakamaki boys are together inside a limousine.

Yui is sitting between Shuu and Ruki. Yui is across Azusa. Okay let me tell you their sitting arrangements;

Left door: Shuu-Yui-Ruki-Kou

Kanato-Laito-Yuma :Center/Middle.

Reiji-Subaru-Azusa-Ayato :Right door

(I.A/N: i'm sure you guys knew about that. Remember the episode in DL, the scene in limousine, there are 3 long seats right? The left, right, and middle seats. You understand? Ok bye I'll do my exit.)

She's been observing all of them. Kanato is talking/playing with Teddy, Ruki is reading a book, Ayato is arguing with Yuma, Subaru, Ruki, and Reiji is just sitting silently in their seat, Azusa is talking with his cuts, Laito is doing something in his phone, Kou is talking with someone in his phone, and Shuu is listening to his music while sleeping (or maybe not).

'Weird.. these Sakamaki boys aren't acting as brothers..' She thought.

She found out that the Sakamaki's aren't acting like brothers. Not even one of the Sakamaki brothers talks with each other.

"Livestock." Ruki called.

Yui turned her head to Ruki with a smile plastered in her face. Little did she know that someone is unnoticedly gazing at her and listening, and that culprit is the one and only Lazy Vampire Prince— Shuu.

"Drink this. It's good for your blood." Ruki give him a cranberry juice.

"Arigatou... (Thank you)" Yui said as she take the cranberry juice.

"Your welcome. We need you and your blood." Ruki stated as he ruffles Yui's hair. 'I need your Love.. not just you but also your love..' he thought

"My blood..?" Yui questioned herself but smiled at him anyways.

Little did he know that Kou had read his mind. Kou smirked when he read Ruki's mind.

"Are you sure, Ruki-kun? Just her and her blood??" Kou asked with a smirk plastered in his face.

"Shut up Kou!!" Ruki growled at him as Kou laughed at his older brother.

"Okay-okay." Kou said stopping his laughs. "My Manager said that I need to go at the studio tomorrow morning." Kou said informing his brother.

"Okay, sure." Ruki simple reply.

"Do you want to come with me, M~neko-chan??" Kou cheerfully asked.

"Where?" Yui tilts her head in curiosity.

"Saraigi Entertainment. Wanna see some celebrity?" Kou winks after that

Yui eyes brighten and nodded. Shuu was about to speak but he saw that Yui is really happy so he just let her.

Kou's smile turned wider when she nods. "Okayyyy~~" Kou replied.

Yui turned her head towards Ruki and asked. "Is it okay if I go with him?"

Ruki half-smiled at her then nodded. "Ofcourse. Just don't run away." Ruki stated.

Ruki is about to tuck Yui's hair to her ear but she was suddenly get pulled to someone's lap. All eyes are on Shuu and Yui. All eyes are glaring daggers at Shuu.

Yui gasped when Shuu pulled her to his lap. Yui faced him with a flustered face.

"What are you doing!?" She whisper-yell at him.

"Sit beside the door." Shuu said in a bored tone.

"Okay, fine!! Just remove your arms around me so I can move and sit here. Move your ass to the side so I can sit." Yui whisper-yell again on Shuu.

Shuu move to sit beside Ruki then he put Yui beside him and the door. He took one of Yui's hand then he interwined their fingers. He put his head on Yui's shoulder and sleep there.

Yui's forehead scrunched in confusion but she just let him. She smiled. She took off one of Shuu's earbud inside his ear then she shoved it in her ear.

She grin when she heard the music. 'Chopin's Nocturne op.9 no.2... one of my favorite's.' Yui thought.

All eyes are glued to Yui and Shuu. Noone ever see Shuu let someone else have his earbud, or let someone else take it off in his ear. And the first person who did that is no other than Yui.

The limousine stopped and thats when those Vampires came back to their senses, because they've been looking at the Sweet Couple for hours!!

Yui woke Shuu up and they went out. Since Yui is sitting beside the door, she first went out of limousine. She's really shocked/suprised when she saw hundreds of female students scattered around the Sakamaki's and Mukami's Limousine.

Screams and squeals are only be heard. When the female students noticed Yui they started gossiping, confused because there's a girl with their Senpais. Some male students also noticed Yui so they went towards where many female students are scattered around.

>Yui's P.O.V<

When I step outside the limo. This is what my eyes saw, a hundred groups of female students scattered around.

After I step out. The Sakamaki's and Mukami's step out too. The screams and squels are now more stronger than awhile ago but there is still girls gossiping.

I saw male students coming too. I can hear the female students gossips;

"Who is she?"

"Is she Laito-senpai Girlfriend? No fucking way!!"

"Is that a Sakamaki? Or a Mukami?"

"She's a new face. Is she their sister?"

"One girl with 10 handsome guys. Is she a Slut?"

"She's with Kou-senpai, she's so lucky!!"

"Maybe she's the Mukami and Sakamaki Cousin? The girl named Kayusaki, Saiko?"

"Ugh!! Why is there a girl with them?"

"New love rival!!! Sheesh!!"

Some of those words hurts me, but I just ignore it. I just can't ignore what the male students are saying;

"I bet she's the youngest in Sakamaki. I bet they're protective to her because she's really beautiful."

"She's cute."

"I can tell that she's the Mukami boys' Sister."

"Dang that. I want her."

"She's single, right?"

"Let me guess her name.. Sakamaki,Kawaii or Mukami,Areum. She's really cute and beautiful."

"I'm sure the other girls are jealous to that blonde girl. Not because she's with those Sakamaki brothers and Mukami brothers, it's because she's perfect."

"Cute and beautiful. Her face is mix with cuteness and beauty. She's really slim... sexy.. she looks like flat but it fits her image."

"I'll court her."

"She already took my heart."

'The male students are really sweet or something, aren't they?'

Shuu grabbed my hand and pull me inside the school. The female students are glaring at me. If glare can kill a person i'm sure i'm dead now.

All the Sakamaki and Mukami stopped in the middle of the corridors. They all turn around and look at me.

"N-nani? (w-why?)" I asked.

"You are in the same class as Ayato, Kanato, and Kou." I just nodded at what Reiji said. He gave me a piece of paper and i took it. "That is your schedule." He said.

I looked at Shuu. "I'm a grade 12 student, Red Ribbon." Shuu stated.

"Huh? Grade12? You should be a college now." I said.

"He's a Repeater." Reiji scoffed then looked at his brother. "He skips classes. He's good for nothing."

'How?' By what I know he's a top student, he's smart, he never skips classes and he's good at everything. What Sakura tell me is true, 'People Change'.

"I'm a grade 12 student. Ruki and I have the same class, 12-A. And that boneless creature is in the class 12-B." Reiji scoffs

I turn to look at Yuma. "Laito and I have the same class. We're both grade10 students. Class 10-A." Yuma said.

Then my gaze went to Subaru. He suddenly blushed and clicked his tongue. "Tch. Azusa and I are grade 9. 9-A ." Subaru said then look away.

(I.A/N: I've made up the schedules and grade/year since I really don't know their real grade/year.)

'Wahh.. They're all in the Class A's. Such a smart-ass vampires..' I thought. I feel pressured because I'm not smart. I'm with them in a Class A.

"Go to your classes now." Reiji demanded. They all just nodded and they left. "And you." He looks at me with a dead serious look. "Don't think of escaping." He said then walks out.

Shuu without a word just grabbed me and started dragging me. After minutes of walking we stopped infront of a door. He opened it and the first thing I notice are instruments. I'm sure this is a Music Room but it looks like it's not used. The room is not that big. There are 2 couch inside this room. It doesn't look like a classroom because it's small and there are no chairs and tables.

"What are we gonna do inside here, Shuu-san??" I asked while im still observing the room.

"This where am I when I skip classes." He stated as he went towards the couch and sit there. He patted the couch telling ne to sit down.

I sit beside him and asked. "Why do you skip classes?" I asked.

"Don't ask." Shuu stated as he looks at me boredly. "Can you stay here with me?" Shuu asked as he put his head in my shoulder.

"Why would I?" She asked.

"Because I said so.." Shuu said as he wrapped his arms arpund my waist.

"Just becau-- Kyaahhh~~~!!" I scream because Shuu suddenly lay down with me on top of him.

"Jeez!! Your annoying!!" I whined as I lightly smacked him in the head. He just laughed.

I sat up and I regret sitting up. It makes me blushed because Shuu is between my legs. I looked like I straddled him. I saw the playful smirked in his face ugh!! I wanna slap the smirk away but I cant because of embarrassment. I'm about to get down from his body but he suddenly grabbed my hips tightly. He slowly sat up and his eyes has a soften gaze but i can also see the lust in his gaze, his gaze sents me shiver and my heart beats faster than the usual.

"You're getting excited from this, don't you?" Shuu asked as he pulled me closer. I'm sitting dangereously close to his 'thing' and my 'thing' is somehow getting wet from this. All of sudden he move.

Oh fuck!! I'm screwed!! I'm literally sitting in his 'thing'!!
'What now, Yui?! What now?! Think!!' My legs opened wider when he moved me closer to his body. My thighs and legs are most likely hugging Shuu's waist. My hands are trembling for unknown reason. My breathing is uneven and fast, It was like I drowned in the water and I seriously need air. I felt like my face would explode any minute because its freaking hot!!!

I know Shuu noticed my uneasiness. It seems he likes it. He likes the way my body and myself reacts to his movements and it's freaking affecting me. I can't handle his teasings. My walls might break down since I really resist this annoying guy. I might lose my control and I cannot allow that, I freaking can't allow it.

The smirk he had earlier grew wider. The eyes..his eyes are gazing me with unknown feeling. 'What is he planning??' I let out a shaky breath and tried my best to act normal but its failing.

"Wha-what the heck are y-you doing, Shuu?" I asked, the tone of my voice is nervous. "S-stop these teasings instantly." I demanded.

He gave me a playful smile. "What if I dont want to Red Ribbon??" He teasingly asked.

"I said s-stop it." I looked away because I can't look straight in his eyes.

When I looked away, there is something came up to my mind. 'Wrong move, Yui. Wrong move!! Why did I fucking do that? Ugh!!' Shuu leaned in and started kissing my neck. After a minute or two, he started nibbling my neck down to my collarbone.

"H-hey!! Stop that!!" I said as I try pushing his head away from my neck, but he grabbed my forearms tightly, preventing me to push him. I tried to take my wrists from him but no use, he's too strong.

He started nibbling a certain spot in my neck. When all of sudden "Ngh~" a light moan escaped my lips. My eyes widen when I heard my own moan that escape fro my lips. My flustered face turned even more red!!

He suddenly stopped kissing and nibbling my neck and looked at me with a satisfied look and a smirk in his lips. "Bingo." He muttered as he lean in again.

Instead of going back to my neck, his lips went to mines. I don't kiss him back but after awhile I gave in his kiss. We passionately kissed each other. Seconds by seconds, he started kissing me deeper then after awhile he start licking and lightly biting my bottom lip, but he suddenly bit my botton lip harder making me whimper.

"Ouc--" before i can even spoke the last letter. His tongue went inside my mouth. His tongue explore the insides of my mouth.

It gets deeper and deeper any second. He let go of my wrist. His right-arm wrapped around my waist and pull me closer to him and his left-hand grabbed the back of my head, then he pull my head towards his, harder and deeper. Our lips move in sync. I wrapped my arms around his neck and lean more to his kiss.

After awhile, I pushed him away because i'm running out of breath. I keep panting hard because Shuu kissed me for so long. I looked at Shuu while im still panting. I glared at him.

He chuckled while looking at me, amused. "You want me, don't you?" He asked teasingly. He traced my lips while im still panting.

"Shut--*pants* shut up-- *pants* S-Shuu-san.." I said between pants.

"You're a Slut.." After what he said I gave him a death glare. "You're my Little Slut." He added as he kiss my flustered cheek.

"You are a mess, Red Ribbon." He whisper in my ear.

"You're the one who did this!!" I complained at him.

"You are mine... Mine forever.." He stated as he take ahold of my hair and put it in the other side as he tilt my head to the right-side.

My jaw clenched when Shuu bite me. I felt that my blood is seeping out from my body. His fangs sunk deeper and its really painful. I gripped Shuu's clothed shoulders as he drank my blood out of my body.

After a little while, he stopped  and looked at me with wide eyes. "Your blood is so sweet.. so addicting.." he said as he once again sunk his fangs but now in my collarbone.

"Sh-Shuu.. S-stop.. I-itai.. (it hurts)" I pleaded in a whisper tone.

My sight is blurring. I can't handle the pain, its too much. I feel that i'm losing my consciousness.

But before I can loose my consciousness. I saw someone standing infront of the door. I don't know who is it beause my vision is blurring and I cant clearly see his face. Yes, you hear me right, it's a guy.

Sleepiness started taking me away. My body felt numb because i cant feel anything even my fingers. Shuu stopped sucking my blood as I started closing my eyes.

Before I lost my conciousness. I heard them talking. My eyes are now close and asleep but my body and mind are still wide awake. I can still hear what are they saying.

"Really..? You are taking her for granted. You are making her be a fool!!"

"She loves me.. why not?"

"When she's awake or around, you act like you care about her but right now you treat her like a food."

"She's just a prey.. a food.."

"Maybe.. if she's not here, I'm gonna fucking kill you.."

"Go ahead.. and maybe she might hate you.."

"Fuck you, Shuu!! You like her, right? But what the hell are you doing this to her?"

"She's just a prey and besides.. I don't really like her bec---"

And that's it. I'm unconcious. Those words are the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

I skipped a class in my first day of Night School for him and now I will found out that he's just playing me. Wow.. just wow..—

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Hello!! You guys thought that there is something gonna happen between Shuu and Yui, am I correct? Well sorry to tell you but No!! That wont happen in this book hehehe. Thanks for the help Liyana!!-- She asked me not to put her username in here because she said that she's embarrassed because of what she write in this chapter (she's the one who wrote the 'Mature part' of this chapter. Well she mostly write this chapter than me hehehe XD)  I'm sorry for making ya all weyt for my update. Anyway, I hope you like the chapter. Vote and Comment.

📝 Question:

Who is this 'Vampire' that Yui saw and Shuu talked with??

ME: If you guys answer it correct.. maybe I will tell 10 facts of me. Yeah just some random. Oh! I'll also dedicate my next chapter to the first one who answer it correctly.

{Word Count: 2840}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 764 16
He lies, he cheats and anytime he comes home, the first thing he wants is sex. (y/n), who's been with Ayato for years now, doesn't know what to do. S...
25.7K 674 12
[FINISHED] A journey of how Akaashi falls in love. He sets his goal... but what will happen when the one he wants to set his goal with...leaves? Does...
18.8K 193 9
Featuring one shots of: Yuma Mukami ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ˜ Kou Mukami๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’• Laito Sakamaki ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ Ayato Sakamaki ๐Ÿ”ฅโœจ Subaru Sakamakiโ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ–ค Carla Tsukinami๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿพ Shuu Sak...
236K 7.1K 42
"๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜." "๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ." ~In which, a girl has been in l...