Maddox's

By _dreamer101

"Her? You won't get within ten feet of her. She's Maddox's." More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Maddox's

34.8K 671 10
By _dreamer101

"Her? You won't get within ten feet of her. She's Maddox's."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maddox Kingsley, infamous CEO of Kingsley inc., and a very eligible bachelor, once you took his vast resources and drop dead gorgeous body into account. Maddox is an intimidating man with a mysterious aura, making the girls fawn over his strong and silent self.

I, on the other hand, am a pretty average girl. I'm not ugly, but I'm not gorgeous either. I think of myself as a kind of common pretty. I grew up with my middle class family, and I'm currently working to get my MBA. Unfortunately, I've still got a few years ahead of me since I have to work full time for some big wig, just to pay for the few night classes I take. I've worked my way pretty far up the ladder, to be Tommy's PA. The old geezer had been the CEO of his company for 25 years and had been a steady workaholic until his wife, May, made him hire a personal assistant. I have no clue how the guy survived a day without me. He was so disorganized that if I had OCD I would've died of a heart attack on the first day. I've worked here for three years, and even though it wasn't my original plan, I do love my job. So I was not just going to go riding into the sunsight with Maddox Tyler, no matter how bad I wanted to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 23.8K 17
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
243K 29.3K 23
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
1.7M 95.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.6M 73.8K 76
แ€™แ€ฌแ€—แ€ฌแ€›แ€…แ€บ + แ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€Šแ€ฎแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€”แ€บ ( 8.9.2023)