My four lovers (Menage , boyx...

By sowetforyou

Rated R and Menage. A story about a girl and her four lovers. Its a romance story and lots of my secret fa... More

*Sneak Peak* :P
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 29

200K 3.9K 681
By sowetforyou

"You are ours Amore, from today onwards, from tonight onwards. You belong to us." Damon growled possessively.

Layla found it weird how instead of being mad at how possessive Damon sounded, she was thrilled instead.

To finally find four wonderful men to belong to.

That was heaven.

"Yours." She whispered, earning a low growl of appoval from Damon, before he possessed her lips once more.

-------------------------------------

Damon's lips left her mouth and trailed a line down to her jaw and then to her neck. Sucking and licking on the sensitive skin there, Layla couldn't help the moan that left her lips, but her moan was cut short as her lips were once again possessed by a pair of lips, Matt's to be exact.

She felt a pair of hands, she wasn't sure, either Lysander's or Rick's, slowly untie her apron and started to slowly, sensually unzip her black dress, kissing her skin inch by inch as it was revealed.

As if that wasn't enough stimulation, she felt another pair of hands on her feet, slowly unrolling the pair of socks that she'd worn to keep her feet warm, and slowly licking and sucking on each toe, making her feel ticklish and oh so aroused, all at the same time.

Every time she moaned or gasped, Matt would take the opportunity to plunge his tongue into her mouth and tangle with hers.

She felt like she was going to die. Her body was on fire, and she had no idea what to do.

Pulling back from Matt, she breathed hard as she stared into Matt's eyes that were now darkened with desire. He was panting hard as well.

"Matt.. Please.... Please.... I want..." Layla breathed, and then moaned again as Damon sucked hard at the sensitive junction of her neck.

"Tell me what you want Layla. Tell us what you want."

"I.... I want.... I want... You... I want all of you... Please... Please.. I don't know... What to do.. Please.." She begged, her eyes wide and unfocused, trying to make sense of the countless stimulations assailing her senses.

"Shhh shhh.. It's alright sweetheart, everything is going to be alright." Damon whispered into her ear, making Layla melt into their arms, just surrendering to the torrent of feelings the four of them were making her feel.

Suddenly Damon got up and took her into his arms, dislodging the other 3 from her, and shifted her up the bed, so that her head was now resting on the pillows, her hair spread around her face like a halo around her.

She looked so vulnerable, so beautiful, only in her bra and panties, the four of them couldn't take their eyes off of her.

Especially when she spread her arms at them, and smiled at them shyly, silently inviting them to join her.

Growling, Matt made it to her first. "You. Are. So. Beautiful." He whispered, punctuating each word with a kiss on her forehead, her eyes, her nose.

"Tell me cara, have you seen a naked man before?" Damon asked her quietly from the side, making Layla blush a bright red.

Hesitantly, she nodded.

"Have you touched a man before?"

Giggling, Layla nodded, and then she grabbed a pillow and covered her face with it. "I've touched a man before, just... not there.." Her voice muffled by the pillow.

Chuckling, Lysander removed the pillow covering her beautiful face. "Not where, Layla? You have to be more specific." He couldn't help but tease.

Blushing almost maroon now, Layla tried to cover her face with her palms. "You know where Lysander!"

That made the four of them chuckle softly. Layla was adorable when she was embarrassed.

"Would you like to, Love? Would you like to touch us?" Rick whispered enticingly, causing Layla to peep from over her fingers, and nodding, before she hid behind her hands again.

Layla felt the bed shift as the four of them got up to strip. She couldn't help her curiosity, and peeped from between her fingers as they slowly undressed themselves for her to see, looking straight at her as they made every movement.

Having one sexy man strip in front of you, would be a dream come true.

Imagine four of them.

Layla had the biggest suspicion that maybe she was dreaming.

This couldn't be real... could it?

But there they were, slowly and sensually removing everything they had on until they were left in their boxers.

Layla felt liquid fire pool in the middle of her thighs as she stared in wonder at the large tents that their boxers failed to hide.

Rick stepped forward first, giving her a sweet kiss on her mouth before stepping back. "I'm all yours Layla. From today onwards. All yours."

Layla felt her mouth go dry as she realized what Rick was telling her. He wanted her to touch him, but he wasn't forcing her to. He was giving her a choice.

Slowly, she sat up from the bed, and licked her dry lips, as she raised her hands hesitantly to the hem of Rick's boxers.

When her fingers made contact with the skin above the hem, Rick let out a soft hiss, making her draw back slightly, thinking that she'd hurt him. When she looked into Rick's eyes and saw nothing but love and encouragement in them, her courage increased and she slowly pulled his boxers down, exposing him for all of them to see, as she gasped in surprise at his size.

She didn't even realize that Rick had stepped out of his boxers and was now standing directly in front of her, his long shaft pointing up towards the ceiling as she watched it twitch in fascination.

She couldn't help herself, and gently closed her fingers around it. She couldn't help the giddy feeling that came over her when Rick let out a long and loud moan, as she stroked her hand up along his shaft.

"Oh God. Tell me I'm not dreaming." Rick moaned, leaning back against Matt's chest as Layla continued her slow stroking.

"You're not dreaming love." Matt whispered into his ear, then leaning forward, he captured Rick's lips in a deep kiss.

Damon had meanwhile knelt down behind Layla, his eyes intent on the small hand moving up and down Rick's manhood.

"Am I.... Am I doing it... right?" Layla asked Damon worriedly, her voice embarrassed and yet wanting to please.

"Oh cara, look at Rick. See how hard he is becoming because of you. You are doing perfectly." Damon whispered, as he nuzzled her neck affectionately.

But Layla wanted to do more. She wanted to please Rick. She wanted to please all four of them.

Digging through her memories of the porn clips she'd been made to watch by her ex, she decided it wouldn't hurt to try.

And so, after only a moment of hesitation, she leaned forward and engulfed the head of Rick's cock into her mouth, her tongue timidly brushing against his slit.

"SHIT!!..." Rick shot up from Matt's embrace, thrusting himself helplessly into Layla's mouth as pleasure like never before bombarded his senses.

The sight of Layla's tiny mouth and soft lips wrapped around his cock made him want to blow his load right into her sweet sweet mouth, but with as much strength as he could muster, he held himself back, groaning at the strain.

But Layla wasn't done, and praying that she was doing it right, she pushed more of Rick into her mouth, hollowed out her cheeks and sucked.

Hard.

"Oh God! Aaaaaahhhhh..." His self control wasn't enough this time, and the suction on his dick was enough to send him over the edge as he quickly pulled himself out of Layla's mouth so as not to choke her, and shot his seed all over her face and the tops of her breasts, where white flesh peeped out from black lace, enticing and tempting all four of them.

After shooting his load, Rick came back down from cloud nine and realized he must have scared Layla to death. "Shit.... Oh God. That was... I'm so sorry love. I didn't expect you to.. I am so sorry." He leaned down and whispered frantically, cradling Layla's face in his hands, and wiping her face gently with a cloth they always had ready by the bed.

Layla's reaction however, blew him away.

Layla was surprised when Rick suddenly ejaculated all over her, but she wasn't scared. In fact, she was turned on.

He had released quite a big load on her and she was curious as to how he tasted like.

So with a finger, she scooped up a bit of the white liquid that had fallen over her breasts, and stuck her finger in her mouth, savouring the taste of Rick, while he watched her, wide eyed and speechless.

And then she smiled at him. The one where her dimples showed. The one where her eyes sparkled with mischief and happiness. The same smile that had made all four of them fall head over heels in love with her.

Huffing out a laugh of relief, Rick pulled Layla into a fierce hug. "Oh Layla. You are a miracle."

"Did I do it... right? Did I make you feel... good?" Layla asked timidly, her face becoming warmer as she asked the question that she was most worried about.

"You are perfect." Rick whispered, making her smile slightly with relief.

She hadn't been sure of what she was doing, merely copying what she had seen the girls in the porn clips she'd seen do. Of course they'd done a lot more than just placing the tip into their mouths and sucking, and she wanted to try whatever they'd done, but she knew there would always be later.

"Perfect." Damon repeated, as he pulled Layla out of Rick's embrace, and laid her flat onto the bed.

"Now, it's our turn to make you feel good cara mia."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

897K 58K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
329K 19.5K 44
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.7M 60.2K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
267K 385 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy πŸ’• don't be s...