Conscious {HS/POC} ✔️

By Harrys_Space_Buns

COMPLETED ! {Sequel to Aspergers} ! Harry and Jade are in a full time commitment. The two moved into a ho... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Epilogue

3

5.1K 178 18
By Harrys_Space_Buns

2 months later

"Oh my god" Jade groaned holding her stomach as a shocking pain went through it.

Harry heard the noise and woke up. "You okay Jade?" He asked and she shook no

"Do you need me to call m-mumma and your mum?"

"Yeah I think I'm going into labor"
Harry's face paled.

"Right now? Did your w-water break?"

"No not yet" she said pulling her shirt over her stomach.

"Why does it look like that?" She said her stomach was hard and bruised.

"Don't worry I'm gonna call Mumma and ask her to c-come over to watch Cameron and then I'm g-gonna pack the car just don't worry"

"Okay hurry" Jade sighed leaning her head back.

Harry called Anne as he packed the car up and checked the car seat.

"Mum Jades in labor can you come watch Cam and help me please?"

"Yeah just stay calm Im on my way"

"Mumma said she's on the way...has your water broken?"

"Help me stand" she said and when she stood it flooded through her pants.

"Oh my god.." Harry said his legs turning into jello. "Harry stay calm okay I need you" jade said and Harry helped her down the stairs and to the couch.

"Do you need anything?"

"No go check up on cam" Jade said wincing.

Harry ran up the stairs to Cameron's room.

"Daddy what's hap-enin" Cameron said she was out of her bed and standing in the door.

"Your baby sibling is almost here" Cameron gasped and was about to go downstairs.

"Wait..you have to go to grandmas house for a while but when he or she's here you can see her okay?"

"Mhm" Cameron said and Harry took her downstairs.

"Mummy baby?" Cameron asked and Anne knocked on the door which harry opened.

"Jade don't worry about anything call me when everything is done okay?"

Jade nodded and Harry helped her to the car

"Harry I'm scared" Jade winced feeling another electric pain.

"Don't be everything gonna be okay" Harry said holding her hand and speeding to the hospital.

"I need help m-my girlfriends in labor" Harry said when he entered the hospital and people rushed out.

"Jade how far apart are the contractions"

"Far" she said they only happened every 2 minutes or so.

"Okay we'll get you a room and check on you when they're less than 10 seconds apart when this happens you should be ready" the nurse wheeled her in a room.

"Harry I want you to set a timer every time she cries out in pain start it okay?" Harry nodded

"Will you n-need pain killers?" Harry asked jade

"No Harry I wanted a natural birth" jade said she didn't want to be mean and spiteful but her emotions were flying.

"Whatever I say when the time comes don't let it get to you. I don't mean it okay?"

Harry nodded and clicked start when Jade winced.

"Ow ow ow" Harry reset it the time was 58 seconds.

"They're getting faster" Harry mumbled showing jade the phone.

"When they say 10 centimeters dilated what's t-that mean"

" my you know has to be the size of a bagel before I can give birth" jade said and Harry stuck out his tongue in disgust.

"Wait but will it shrink"

"I don't want to talk about that right now." Jade said a bit disgusted at the thought.

"I love you Harry"

"I love you too"

-

"Push" jade squeezed his hand regretting not taking an epidural.

"Almost out Jade" the doctor said and Harry's eyes watered he didn't like seeing jade in this much pain.

Slowly but surely the room filled with cries.

Jade sighed and Harry was asked to cut the cord.

"It's a boy!" The doctor said and all Jade could do was cry and wish her baby was right beside her.

"Harry is he okay?" Jade asked fatigued.

"Yeah he's perfect" Harry smiled and he was cleaned up and given to Jade in a blue blanket.

"Oh my gosh he looks just like you Harry" jade smiled.

"You wanna hold him?" Jade said and Harry's eyes widened.

"You'll be fine you can't break him" jade said handing him to Harry.

"You can name him if you'd like"

"You sure" Harry asked. "I'm sure"

"...I remember Mason but he looks like an Aiden" Harry said he wasn't sure what name to pick but this seemed the best.

"I like it" jade said and she chose the middle name which was Joshiah

He started crying a bit and harry gave him back and jade chuckled.

"He's probably just hungry or something" jade said.

The room got quiet before the door latched.

"Mummy?" Cameron whispered peeping around the door her rubber ducky onsie on display.

Cameron gasped before walking to the side of the bed.

"Daddy it's a boy?" She said and Harry put her in his lap.

"Yeah, you're finally a big sister" Harry said kissing her temple.

"Can I hold him?" "Not right now mummy's feeding him"

Cameron pouted and Harry hated seeing her cry and honestly Harry spoils her.

"W-What did you c-color?" Harry changes the subject looking at the coloring page.

"Oh it's hello kitty I thought he would be a girl but I can color him something else" she said.

"Cameron where's nanny Anne?" Jade asked realizing she never entered.

"I dunno" she shrugged. "Then how'd you get here?"

"I asked for you...and the nurse told me where you are"

"Cameron please don't leave nanny Anne okay that was v-very dangerous" Harry sighed and she nodded.

"Now can I hold him?" She asked impatiently when Jade took the blanket off her chest.

"Yeah you can hold him now" jade said handing him to her daughter.

"He's very small" she said.

"Was I the small?" "Yeah you were the same size as he is"

Nanny Anne and Jades mom came in the door a little later relieved when she say Cameron.

"Oh he's so precious" Anne cooed

"He has your nose and your lips harry" Theresa (jades mom) said and the nurse came in to get the birth certificate ready.

"Aiden Josiah Scott Styles born 7:34pm April 14th 2021, 9 pounds 3 ounces at the Rosetta Memorial Hospital"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 383 22
You have issues, a lot of them, and it looks like Jade west might add to them. God you dreaded everything. I guess we'll just have to have hope. I Do...
208K 4.6K 86
Love has NO Color •Vote, Comment, Add to Library, and Follow if you enjoy them •This Book is CLOSED for Request but My second book is OPEN
445 12 7
Seeing the future has its costs, for you it takes a mental toll. Seeing the things and people you love suffer had never been something you could deal...
S.R.S By Ash

Fanfiction

65.9K 2.7K 27
(Larry) (Completed) (Undergoing Editing) Third book of the M.P.D series (Can't read this without reading the first two books. It will NOT make sense...