Let Me Love You

By Katy_A

Kirsten Andrew is an independent young woman looking to escape her past. Mateo Sanchez could provide a better... More

Let Me Love You
Cast
School
School (part 2)
Lunch
Character Birthday

Good Morning

21 0 0
By Katy_A

I woke up to "God's Plan"- Drake playing through my room as I sat up on my bed and yawned. I stretched and got out my bed, picking my phone up and checking the time. I saw that it was 7:30 which meant I had about 45 minutes to get ready and leave for school. I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth before stripping my pajamas off and getting in the shower.

15 minutes later.......

I walked out my bathroom with my towel wrapped around my body. I dried off my skin and lotioned up before putting on deodorant, my bra, and panties. I walked into my closet and searched for something to wear. I decided on my outfit and got dressed. After I  was finished getting dressed, I styled my hair, put on my jewelry and accessories and did my makeup and nails before grabbing my bag, phone, and keys and putting my headphones around my neck. I walked out my room and down the stairs, making my way out the house. I got in my silver 2018 Range Rover and started it. I connected my Bluetooth and went on Pandora. " Maybe I Deserve"- Tank came on and I turned it up, singing along and driving to school.

Hey y'all, it's short I know but my chapters should get longer after this. Outfit is wherever you view your media and so is the song. Featured songs were "God's Plan"- Drake and "Maybe I Deserve"- Tank. They're both really good songs so look em up and listen 😊😊. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy! That's all for now so love ya!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 51.8K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
119K 5.7K 44
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
4M 86.8K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
931K 21.2K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...