Carla Tsukinami x Valentina V...

By Yusuke_Kitagawa

Victoria is oldest child of Beatrix and Karlheniz, she has long beautiful golden/silver wavy locks that reach... More

Carla Tsukinami x Valentina Victoria Sakamaki
Feel like shit and slight lemon
Birthday
Dad and Uncle come to visit
Baby sitting
Singing
Date and slow dance
Marriage proposal
Engagement party
Wedding
Reception
Honey moon
Sad.....

School and Pain

262 10 3
By Yusuke_Kitagawa

(Wearing that to school)

Pov: Yui

I see Valentina Victoria Sakamaki talking to the gym teacher and she sees that she has a brace on the right ankle and she only nods.

"Vickie." I see Carla-San holding the beautiful woman when they sit down and her high heels are removed and a brace on her right ankle is placed on his lap and her long black painted nails touch his face and she goes to the bathroom and I follow her.

"Komori, I know you are jealous of me." She puts on the black lipstick and she walks to her locker and grabs an outfit and changed. (Below)

She walks out of the bathroom and I throw something at her and she screams in pain. I smirk and Carla growls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 7K 98
Bog nummer 1 i serien. Ava McCain En lovende sangskriver, som bor i London med en hemmelig fortid. Harry Styles En kendt sanger som gør det til si...
4.5K 209 21
Historien handler om 15 årig Vera, der bor alene med sin mor. Din mors bedste veninde har en søn der hedder Mathias (Gidsel). Deres venskab er stærkt...
29.6K 496 70
Dette er en historien om pigen Carolina og hendes venner, flirter osv. "Carolina går i 9. Klasse på Gentofte skole og hun bor i Hellerup. Hendes b...
111K 3.6K 101
Afstand er en stor ting, men hvis man virkelig elsker hinanden er det vel ligemeget, eller hvad? ... Håber i vil læse med<3