Captain Underpants 1

By Tmntfangirl666

Ariel Krupp is the most quiet and shy girl in Jerome Horwitz Elementary School. She had never talk to anyone... More

Ariel Krupp Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
THE END/CAST
A/N

Prolouge

5.4K 63 25
By Tmntfangirl666

Meet Ariel Krupp. A fourth grader who is shy and not talkative. She goes to the same school where her dad, Benny Krupp works. Ariel walks around school and does good in all of her classes. That's pretty hard when her crush sits by her and not to mention he's one of the troublemakers in the entire school. Other than that she has a normal day at school.

Ariel is with her dad in his office a few minutes before school started, reading a book. Mr. Krupp smiled at his daughter and asked, "What book are you reading honey?" Ariel looks at him then shows him the cover of the book and points to it. The bell rings and Ariel walks to class, then after six hours of work, she and her dad head back home.

Hi everyone! This is my second story on my account. I'll try to update weekly if I can. This book will be great. I hope you all will continue reading this and share it. It means a lot to me! That's all for now, bye-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 417 33
Brooklyn King is an ordinary girl. Agent 2108 is an ordinary boy, apart from the fact that he works for a secret organisation known as 'The Heroes' (...
253 43 25
Kayley wasn't normal and to prove it she is invited to a school with people just as weird as she was. Kayley is put in a group of twelve and in resul...
9.3K 318 8
My 2nd Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!
21.6K 298 21
This is the sequel to "Captain Underpants." It had been 5 years since Melvin has became friends with George and Harold. Ariel and AJ had became supe...