Aboard The Fantasy (One Direc...

By BerliozKitty

What would you do? If you were offered the opportunity to show off your latest art works on a cruise ship? If... More

Aboard The Fantasy (One Direction Fan Fic)
Chapter One - Wonderland
Chapter Three - Dancing with Harry
Chapter Four - Crazy Morning
Chapter Five - Oh I Don't Sing
Chapter Six - Do You Know Who We Are
Chapter Seven - Our Secret
Chapter Eight - I Really Want To Play
Chapter Nine - Cha Ching
Chapter Ten - Late Night Snacks
Chapter Eleven - Loosen Up
Chapter Twelve - Our Song
Chapter Thirteen - Smash
Chapter Fourteen - Boo Bear and Kermie
Chapter Fifteen - Hitting the Beach
Chapter Sixteen - Is This A Secret
Chapter Seventeen - Interrogation
Chapter Eighteen - Stay Crazy
Chapter Nineteen - Last Day
Chapter Twenty - Now or Never

Chapter Two - Meeting the Boys

1.6K 21 2
By BerliozKitty

Louis and Shayla walked arm in arm up to Louis' room.

"So how long have you been an artist?"

"About four...five-ish years, maybe, I don't really know."

"What inspires your art?"

"Urban music and such. This is starting to sound like an interview."

"Fine then, would you fancy asking me some questions?"

"I would actually."

"Alright, ask away."

"Okay, question one, who are the boys?"

Shayla knew who the rest of them were but she was determind to keep that a secret.

"There's Niall, Harry, Liam and you already met Zayn. My turn."

"No. You got two questions, I've still got another question."

"Not much gets passed you."

"Not much. Okay. Why are you on this cruise?"

"Just a holiday."

"Alright, now it's your turn."

"Why are you on this cruise?"

"Holiday, but mostly because I was asked to debut my collection on the boat."

They arrived to their room and Zayn was sitting on the edge of the bed watching a movie.

"Oh, hello, you two."

"I was just going to introduce her to the others."

"I met them in the hall their heading down to the bar."

"Well, we're going to go meet them."

"Would you like to join us?" Shayla asked.

"I think I will." Zayn said turning off the T.V.

The three walked down to the fourth floor and met the others at the bar.

"Hey, how was the art show?" Niall asked.

"Great." Louis said smiling at Shayla.

"Lovely." said Zayn.

"This is the artist." Louis said. "And that's Niall, Liam and Harry."

Shayla didn't say anything because she was in too much shock being with one direction though she didn't let it show.

"What's your name, love?" Liam said passing her a beer.

"Shayla Benna, but you guys can call me Shay."

She took a seat beside Liam and they all started talking.

"So it's your art show?" Niall asked taking a sip of his drink.

"Yeah, I got a call from the company, something about the new ship and stuff. I don't really know why, all I heard was free cruise and I was on board."

Liam laughed and said, "Atta girl."

"Where are you from?" Harry asked leaning past Liam.

"New York City. And you guys are from..."

"The U.K." Niall spoke up.

"Probably could have guessed that." She laughed taking another sip of her beer.

They continued talking until twelve thirty. Shay stood up, "Well, I best be going to bed. Nice meeting you all. Shall I meet you boys for brunch?"

"Sure." They all said in unison.

Shay returned to her room. Forgetting the amazing room she had, she was a little shocked walking to the suite for the second time. She was so tired from standing around she just changed and went to bed.

Liam was the first one up, since it was about ten, he decided it would be a good time for a morning swim. He put his trunks on and left for the pool deck. When he got there he noticed no one was in the pool, taking advantage of this he just drove right in. Liam swam a few laps before he saw Shay tanning on one of the loungers.

"Morning, Love." He said taking a seat beside her.

Shay leaned up in her chair.

"Morning Liam." She said smiling. "Out for a morning swim are we?"

"Yeah, the others are asleep. So I came out here."

"I've been out here for..." She checked her iPod for the time. "About an hour and a half. I woke up and I was alone in the room, I have a balcony, but I figured out here would be more, er, social." She said looking at all the old folks around her.

"More social." Liam laughed looking around.

"Well, social-er than my room."

"I guess. Listen I know were getting brunch later, but I'm starving. Do you want to get something?"

"I thought you'd never ask." She said getting up from her

They walked down to the breakfast buffet together. When they got in line Liam turned to Shay and said, "If anyone asks, this never happened."

"I won't say anything if you don't." She said with a smirk.

"Deal."

They got their snack and sat down in one of the booths.

"So where are we going for brunch?" Liam asked.

"Here." Shay said laughing.

"At least we'll know what our options are."

"True." She said taking a bite of her muffin.

When they there almost done their snack, Liam sees Harry and Niall walking in to the buffet. Shay noticed his eyes widen.

"You like a deer in headlights." She said laughing. She turned around to see Harry and Niall. Her expression changed to the same as his. They slid under the table simultaneously."

"What are they doing there?" Liam said.

"It's ten forty five. I was supposed to meet you guys, there probably looking for me."

"Right, right."

"Ok, I know this is a bad time to say this but I never thought I'd be hiding under a table with a guy barely know on this cruise."

He laughed then grabbed her hand and they ran out of the buffet room and in to the hall. Then Zayn and Louis were coming in the other way. Shay quickly pulled Liam in to a small hallway. Liam held her close so they wouldn't be seen. Liam turned to her and their eyes locked. They both stood there for a second lost in the moment then Shayla turned her head, "They're gone."

They walked in to the buffet and met the others. Shayla sat across from Liam between Niall and Louis.

"Were we're you two?" Niall asked passing Shay a cup of coffee.

"We just met each other out on the pool deck." Liam said a little too quickly.

"That explains the bathing suits." Louis said taking a long look at Shay.

"I'm up here." Shay said jokingly.

They all laughed.

"So what's on for today?" Zayn asked.

"Well, what is there to do?" Niall asked sipping his juice.

"There doing the limbo at one." Liam said reading the ship's newspaper.

"I challenge...Zayn." She said looking at him.

"What?" He said in surprise.

"There's no backing out, I already challenged you." She said stealing a strawberry from Niall's plate. He gave her an odd look, but when she smiled at him he smiled back.

After brunch, the group decided to ride the water slides. Liam and Shayla waited patiently by the slides.

"Do you think they saw us?" Shayla asked.

"I doubt it. None of them said anything." He shrugged .

When the rest of the boy came out on to the deck. Louis said nothing a picked up Shayla and carried her up to the top of the slide. When they all got to the top Louis attempted to throw Shayla down the slide but she didn't let go and they both tumbled down the slide. They boys could hear them laughing and screaming all the way down. When they got to the bottom they were laughing hysterically. They waited at the bottom for Niall then Shay tapped his shoulder, "You're it."

She ran up the stairs to the top of the slides and pushed Zayn down the slide, then Harry pushed her. Harry and Liam followed them. They ran around the pool, splashing each other and laughing until Shayla runs over and grabbes Zayn.

"What?"

"It's limbo time." She said with a smirk.

She guided him down to the lower pool deck. They're was a crowd and Cory waved at her when he saw them.

"Alright, Welcome everyone to the limbo competition!" Cory said in to his microphone. "I'm going to start picking people from the crowd to participate."

Cory picked a few people from the crowd then looked at us. "And you two."

The game started off good no one was out yet then one older woman who gave up about three rounds in. Considering the contestants where much older than them, Zayn and Shay we the last two left.

"Why don't we call it a draw." Zayn said putting his hand out to make the deal.

"No way." She said going under the bar.

She smirked at Zayn from the other side. All the guys were cheering from the side. He leaned backwards and half way under the bar he fell to the ground.

"Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner." The boys ran out and Harry lifted her up on to his shoulders.

"Better luck next time." Shayla said smiling at Zayn. He smiled and nodded.

"Let's celebrate." Niall said being caught up in the excitement.

They all went to the bar for a while then talked about the cruise and such. Later on they all went to the restaurant in the top of the restaurant. They all sat around a round table. Zayn was trying to convince everyone that she was cheating.

"Zayn do you want to explain to us how Shay could have cheated?" Asked

"In limbo." Niall added.

"I don't know. She just did." He laughed.

"Brilliant explanation." said Shay. "How long have you all known each other?" She knew the answer, but she just wanted to hear them say it.

"About three years now." Harry said smiling at her. She smiled back.

Then out of the blue random, Louis and Shay looked at each other, their eyes locked, but not in a romantic way. Then they just burst out laughing.

"What?" Harry asked confused.

"I don't know." Louis said between laughs.

"We had a moment." Shay said trying not to laugh. "Thank god you weren't about to take a drink."

"I agree."

When diner was over they all went back out to party on the pool deck. When Liam, Niall, Louis, and Zayn were playing, Shayla tapped Harry on the shoulder.

"Yes, Love?" Said turning around.

"Harry, there's a formal in the dance club and i was wondering if you wanted to go with me."

"Of course."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 13 29
What happens when you move in with five boys, one of them being your best friend? What happens when you start to love one of those five boys, only to...
57.4K 1.5K 33
What do you do when someone tells you, you should go away, but you can't? What if you have to lose your family and friends, but have to carry on with...
1.4M 12.6K 16
*Previously, On Tour With One Direction* What would YOU do if you won a competition to go on Tour with One Direction? what would YOU do if Harry Styl...
60.3K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...