SECOND CHANCES

By twimis23

Becky and Luke are the picture-perfect couple. However things change after their marriage, their life becomes... More

PROLOUGE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
EPILOGUE

A final goodbye I guess

1.7K 38 2
By twimis23

Greetings to all my amazing readers out there. I want to thank you for reading this book and I sincerely hope you guys liked it too.

I wrote this book when I was twelve or thirteen and I know this isn't one of my best works, more like an embarrassment now (I was even thinking of taking it down and deleting it), but however bad it may be, for me it serves as a memory. Something that makes me proud, that however it may be, it was my first step as an author, something I dared to do as a teen, which many people might not do.

And maybe someday when my interest in writing arouses again , I will sit and edit all the chapters and make it much better , but for now I would like to keep it just as 'a story I wrote when I was twelve' (plus don't mistake and errors make it funny when you revisit memories ?)

So thanks a lot for reading, commenting and voting; it means the world to me.

That's all for now.

(And one more message, me ending this book, doesn't mean I'm leaving Wattpad, so if you feel like dropping by suggestions or wish to talk, you know where to find me 😀 . Looking forward to your responses :) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

952 175 25
Quote Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect. Now where to begin? I'm Enid Lloyd. I have a sis...
4.5M 285K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
387K 13.6K 45
Zac and Shannen met back in College and from then on they fell in love. One of each parents are against their relationship but their love and trust r...