Hey Masky? (TicciMask) (Compl...

By mj50cool

masky has been put in charge of Toby Completed More

Hey Masky
waffles and mario kart
Jelous????
tic toc goes the clock
hike
uglyness
snitch
waffles!!!
??
and back to the book
sweet and salty
extra
blood (sad AF sorry)
wide awake(not the song)
hapy waffle day!!!
OH MY GAWD
im back
the end
sequel?
omg

Masky Senpai

12.3K 268 304
By mj50cool

MASKYS POV
I decided I will tell Toby I like him. I don't know how he will react. I'm kinda scared I hope he feels the same way. Oh well, I have to just see. I walk out into the Hall and run right into Toby. 

"Oh um Toby," I say. 

"Masky," he says. I can see he's blushing. 

"I have to tell yo-" Toby cuts me off with a kiss. I'm surprised at first but then return the kiss. Toby then pulls away and stares at the ground blushing. 

"I am so s-sorry m-masky I just h-had to t-tell you s-somehow." He stuttered. 

"Hey it's ok," I say and lift his chin and Peck him on the lips. 

"R-really," he asks staring at me with his big brown eyes. Really.

TOBYS POV
After I kissed masky I was so happy. I guess we're a couple now. Yayyy. Masky says he has some paperwork to do but will make me waffles later. as I walk out into the living Room Jeff walks up to me. 

"So you and masky huh." He asks. 

"How did you-"

"I saw you're little make-out session in the hallway." He cuts me off. 

"Oh um ya." Slender than came in. 

"Toby child I have a mission for you and masky." 

"ok." I say and go find masky.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A RANDOM TRASHCAN
I and masky got back from the mission. We may or may or not have stopped to kiss in the woods a little but that's not important. When we got back masky made me waffles and I ate them in 5 seconds. Masky had some more work to do so I decided to surprise him. I grabbed some cheesecake out of the fridge and brought it up for masky. 

"Surprise!!" I say as I walk in. 

"Oh, thanks" masky says and takes the cheesecake from me and pecks my cheek. I smile and run out of the room. I was so happy. Masky was mine now and nothing would change that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 928 28
Toby and Charlotte's friendship and lives were changed more than you think when they became proxies. Charlotte knew Toby was gay, and she was very re...
360 0 12
After Toby sets his house on fire, he sees a dark black figure in front of him and he extends his hand to him .... he decides to follow him to a larg...
2.3K 67 21
Two years after Masky is sent away from the mansion, he returns...but different. What about his relationship? Where will that go? Will it end up brok...
225K 5.8K 43
(I started this when I was about 13 so please don't hate the first half too much!) "It was you all along, looking out for me?" Toby nodded looking do...