LIMERENCE βˆ™ SCOTT MCCALL [1]

By -silverargent

In which the new girl faces a lot of challenges with the supernatural and falls in love with Scott McCall. [... More

extended summary.
zero. beacon hills βœ”οΈ
one. typical high school βœ”οΈ
two. the annoying boy βœ”οΈ
three. an idiotic midnight jog βœ”οΈ
four. newly found abilities βœ”οΈ
five. supernatural world βœ”οΈ
six. another one βœ”οΈ
seven. anchor βœ”οΈ
eight. the group hang out βœ”οΈ
nine. helpless βœ”οΈ
ten. aderes βœ”οΈ
eleven. stiles, the messenger βœ”οΈ
twelve. the kanima βœ”οΈ
thirteen. the hot one βœ”οΈ
fourteen. it's jackson βœ”οΈ
fifteen. gay club βœ”οΈ
sixteen. feelings βœ”οΈ
seventeen. scallison βœ”οΈ
eighteen. attraction βœ”οΈ
nineteen. back to strangers βœ”οΈ
twenty. saving each other βœ”οΈ
twenty one. lydia martin's party βœ”οΈ
twenty two. bitten βœ”οΈ
twenty three. secrets, secrets and secrets βœ”οΈ
twenty four. alone βœ”οΈ
twenty six. teaming up βœ”οΈ
twenty seven. battlefield βœ”οΈ
twenty eight. limerence βœ”οΈ
THANK YOU.
SECOND BOOK

twenty five. lacrosse game βœ”οΈ

8.6K 256 28
By -silverargent

twenty five. lacrosse game

After the discussion of Scott with Coach, he and his best friend, Stiles, were found sitting down on the bench. That made the Aderes stand up and go over them but she stayed hidden behind them as the two talked.

Scott looked over to Stiles, "Is your dad coming?" He asked his best friend.

Stiles looked around then nodded once he saw his dad, sitting beside Melissa McCall. "Yeah, he's already here."

Faye looked at the Sheriff and smiled. She figured it's time to announce her arrival but her smile dropped as soon as Scott talked. "You seen Allison?" Faye blinked rapidly, biting her lower lip.

She thought that it would always be Allison. Scott is Allison's first love and he would always look for her. You don't just forget your first love, no matter what.

"No, you seen Lydia?" Stiles asked Scott, hoping to spot the strawberry blonde girl.

Scott shook his head, not noticing that Faye is standing behind them. "Not yet."

Faye looked down, shaking her head at herself for being foolish to even think that Scott McCall would even like her back. A hope started rising inside of her after spending a lot of time with the McCall boy. It even raised higher when he had problems with the huntress but it seemed like he would always love Allison, no matter what. But at that moment, she realized something. She realized that she had fallen in love with Scott McCall after being with him for months now. She realized that after remembering that he's her anchor, that she always thinks about him and how she cares for him deeply. It seemed crazy to her but she should accept the fact that she fell in love but it was only one sided.

"Do you know what's going on?" Stiles asked his best friend, chewing on the inside of his cheek to show his nervousness towards the game.

Scott let out a sigh, shaking his head. "Not yet."

Stiles bounced his right leg as he scanned the field nervously, "It's going to be bad, isn't it? I mean, like people screaming, running for their lives, blood, killing, maiming kind of bad?" He asked, hoping that his assumption is wrong, that he's over reacting.

Faye felt bad for Stiles. She knew that he couldn't probably handle seeing innocent people dead or even hurt. "Looks like it." Scott told his best friend, not wanting to sugar coat anything to him because it would only be worse.

As the boys took a while to talk, Faye decided to get back to her seat beside Melissa. She plopped down onto her seat as she let out a sigh. "I know." Melissa told her after a long silence, surprising the Aderes.

"I'm sorry, what?" Faye blinked as she looked at Melissa with a puzzled look resting on her face. "You know what?"

"I always notice the way you look at my son." Melissa told her which shocked the blonde girl.

Faye opened her mouth then closed it. She couldn't let that sentence alone sink into her mind. "I- I-"

Melissa waved a hand at her, "It's all right, Faye. I also notice the way that he looks at you. He doesn't know it yet but he'll know soon enough." She reassured the girl.

"What do you mean?" Faye questioned her, not really understanding what Melissa asked.

However, her question was left unanswered when Sheriff spoke up. "Oh, no. Why is my son running out to the field?" Sheriff Stilinski asked in surprise and confusion as he watched Stiles go onto the field with a worried yet excited look on his face.

This caused the blonde girl to look at the field, a smile forming on her lips when she noticed her friend on the field, about to play the game.

"Because he's on the team?" Melissa answered the Sheriff and that made Sheriff Stilinski blink rapidly before it finally sinked into him.

"He is." Sheriff Stilinski mumbled, still shocked to finally see his son play lacrosse.

Melissa nodded, smiling at the reaction of Stiles' dad. "Mm - hmm."

Faye grinned, clapping her hands, "Go, Stiles!" She shouted, happy to finally see Stiles Stilinski play lacrosse on an actual game and not just in their practice.

This caused the Sheriff to support his son as well. "He's on the team. He's– he's on the field." He stood up from his seat and screamed, "My son is on the field!" Faye and Melissa widened their eyes at the sight of the Sheriff but that didn't made him sit back down, it was the weird looks that he received from other people.

"Oh, dear God." Faye heard from Stiles due to her werewolf hearing, making her giggle lightly but she stopped as soon as she heard another voice.

"Scott, can you hear me?" The light inside her eyes diminished as soon as she recognized that voice. It was Gerard. "Ah, you can. Good. Then listen closely because the game is about to get interesting."

Faye's blood boiled in anger, not wanting to play Gerard's games. "Let's put a real clock on this game, Scott. I'll give you until the last 30 seconds. When that scoreboard clock begins counting down from 30, if you haven't given me Derek, then Jackson is gonna kill someone."

The Aderes looked at Scott with her mouth slightly agape. Her heart's racing due to fright. "So tell me, Scott, who's gonna die tonight? Should it be your mother, who so bravely came out to support you?" Gerard began. "Or the sheriff, your best friend's father?" Faye kept shaking her head at the names mentioned. "Or how about the pretty little redhead who managed to survive the bite of an Alpha?" Just in time, Lydia Martin sat beside her and greeted them but she had no time to greet her back considering that she's listening to Gerard's voice. "Or maybe one of these innocent teenagers with their whole life ahead of them?"

"Or should I do everyone a favor and kill that ridiculous coach?" Faye's eyes landed on Coach Finstock, actually worried that he might get hurt. But she was more afraid at the next sentence of the hunter. "Or should it be your other friend. Faye, is it?" Gerard asked.

This time, Scott looked back at Faye and that's when their eyes met. "Leave her alone." He practically growled out.

Gerard chuckled, taking note of the way Scott's lips moved, practically reading the words that he said. "It's up to you, Scott. But you are going to help me take Derek down. Because if you don't– I'll have Jackson rip someone's head off right in the middle of the field and drench everyone you love and care about in blood." Gerard spat.

Faye's heart couldn't stop beating fast, afraid that one of her friends will get hurt and scared that Gerard might do something to her. She couldn't let him do that, she just couldn't. But how could she stop him? He's an experienced hunter and can control the Kanima whenever he likes. He's practically unstoppable.

Faye shook her head as soon as she heard the gasps from the audience after Stiles got tackled by a player for getting the lacrosse ball.

Melissa shrugged, trying not to wince in pain as her attention is on Stiles alone. "He's probably just warming up." She guessed, trying to reassure the people beside her.

"Ooh, I got it, I got it." Stiles said as he got the lacrosse ball but a much larger player tackles him to the ground yet again, causing Faye to wince.

Lydia gave them a small smile, "Oh, he's just a little nervous. Plenty of time to turn it around." This time, it was her who reassured the people beside her.

However, the ball was passed to Stiles this time but instead of catching it, it hit his helmet. "Ow." He whined.

Faye rubbed her face with both of her hands, feeling sorry for Stiles and the rest of the lacrosse players on his team because obviously, they're losing. "We're definitely losing." She mumbled which made Lydia Martin sigh.

She looked up yet again to look at the field to see what's going on, there was nothing going on at the moment. She took this opportunity to glance at the bench where Scott is and noticed someone beside the McCall boy. It was then she realized that it was Isaac Lahey. The Aderes decided to listen in their conversation.

Scott looked at Isaac, surprised that he's actually here. "You came to help." He said in amazement.

Isaac gave him a sly smirk, "I came to win." He corrected him.

Before a smile could spread on Faye's lips, her eyes suddenly turned purple as visions of Erica getting shot by an arrow by Allison flashed through her eyes.

It's a good thing that the strawberry blonde noticed this and decided to help her after knowing a bit of background of Faye's abilities before. "Faye, who is it this time? I'm sorry but there are people here and they might see you." Lydia tried to get her back to normal but it wasn't working. Melissa, hearing the frantic voice of Lydia, turned to look at them and took matter to her own hands as she distracted Sheriff so he wouldn't be able to see Faye's eyes and question a lot of things.

Faye had this worried look on her face once she saw Boyd getting hurt as well. She also noticed that Allison wasn't slowing down at all, as if her goal is to kill him. "I have to go help them. Boyd is hurt as well." She told Lydia who was trying her best to cover Faye from the public's eye.

"You can't. Not in a state like that. People might see you and–" The strawberry blonde obviously doesn't want her to go because she cares about her and she's worried that something might happen to the Aderes.

Faye shook her head, "I don't care. I have to go help them." Before Lydia could stop her, she was already going down the stairs and hiding her eyes from the people's view.

Once she reaches the bottom, she rushed underneath the bleachers, trying to see what was happening to Boyd. Her eyes widened at the sight of Boyd's chest as it looked like it wasn't healing. She wanted so badly to help him even though they were never friends at all. She didn't what came over her but she felt this urge to try and connect with Boyd.

She let out a gasp, feeling something painful on her chest, the same place where Boyd was shot with arrows. Frantically, her hands desperately went to her chest but didn't feel any wound. Out of breath, she fell on her knees as she felt herself getting weak.

Her eyes were turning bright purple as she desperately tried to heal herself. But it seemed like she felt more pain, letting out a groan. What she didn't notice was the fact that her veins were turning black, absorbing the pain from Boyd's body. It took long enough before she let out a gasp, hands placed on the ground as her eyes returned back to normal. She was panting, tired all of a sudden after the events that took place.

"Don't you know what you're really bargaining for, Scott? Haven't you guessed what the real offer on the table is? It's Allison. It's always been Allison. You give me Derek, and I'll let you have Allison." Faye heard, making her feel even worse.

Once she felt a bit better, she stood up from the ground and wiped the beads of sweat that formed on her forehead away. She dusted off the dirt on her clothers and took a deep breath. She didn't know what just happened but she wouldn't let that stop her from stopping Gerard.

With that in thought, she got out of her hiding place and stood beside the bleachers to try and spot the hunter but he's nowhere to be found. She scanned the crowd and still couldn't find him. Finally, she knew where he was when her eyes changed into bright pink ones and the visions took over. That got her running to the boy's locker room to save Isaac Lahey.

♚ ♚ ♚

Isaac Lahey thought it was the end for him considering that he couldn't defend himself right now. The only way he could do right now to get away from the hunters was to crawl but he was too slow. "It was a good effort, Isaac. It was." Gerard spoke up as he got the sword from his men. "This would be so much more poetic if it were halftime." He chuckled as he held onto his sword, approaching the Beta who was now on the sink.

Previously, he was scared but right now, he had the confidence to send Gerard a smirk as he saw who were the people behind him, ready to save the Lahey boy.

Faye jumped lightly when she heard Scott's voice, shivers going down her spine as his mouth was just beside her ear. She could actually feel his hot breath on her skin. "You'll take the one at the left while I'll take the other one."

That's all it took for both of them to fight but it seemed like they focused on the wrong people when Gerard found this opportunity to leave.

♚ ♚ ♚

Faye and Scott ran back to the field, panting and looking around for the hunter but it seemed like something else got Scott's attention as he saw the time left in the game. His eyes then fell on Jackson Whittemore, not knowing how to stop him as the Whittemore boy started getting his gloves off.

Unfortunately, the time ended for the game, causing the people from Beacon Hills High to cheer. "We did it. We won!" Coach yelled as the others cheered in delight.

"Yeah!" Stiles pumped his fist in the air, happy that they won the game because of him and the other players, of course.

Scott and Faye looked at each other, "Nothing happened. Nothing." Scott said in disbelief, not knowing what to feel at the moment.

But it seemed like good things have to end in such a short time as the lights turned off. It was followed by a scream of horror, which got Faye's heart jumping in fear. Scott grabbed her hand, pulling her closer to him, afraid that she might be taken once he lets go of her.

Faye's heart flutters but it was still overpowered by the fear she felt, knowing that someone out there is hurt. Everyone started running as it looked like they're in a warzone, full of chaos. She couldn't believe it.

They started looking for their friends, if they got hurt or something but they heard Melissa instead. "Scott! Scott, where are you? Scott!" The trio met and Faye was actually relieved that Melissa wasn't hurt.

Scott looked at his mom with concern in his eyes, "Mom, mom. Are you okay?" He asked her, worried that she got hurt by Gerard or the Kanima or by the people who didn't care about manners anymore and would push anyone just to get to their own safety.

Melissa nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine. But somebody is hurt. Somebody is down on the field." She said and Faye's heart stopped beating for a second at the mention of that.

Without hesitation, she let go of Scott's hand and ran towards the small group that were forming around the person who was hurt.

"Faye? Faye!" She heard Scott shout. She stopped running when the lights turned on, giving her the chance to see where that person was. Taking a deep breath, she sprinted to where the small group was.

"Get out of the way. Move. Back off! Move." Coach said as he pushed past people to get to the person who was injured.

Faye stopped, panting as she squeezed her way through the crowd that was starting to form around the person. Her heart was beating fast, afraid of what she could see. She was stopped when a hand wrapped itself on hers. She looked back and saw Scott, looking relieved as ever when he managed to get to her. Together, they went to the front and Faye's mouth fell at the sight in front of them. 

"Jackson? What's happened to Jackson? Jackson! Jackson, what's happening?" Lydia looked like she was losing her mind when she saw Jackson on the ground with his eyes closed, not being able to move.

Isaac got to the front and stood beside Faye and Scott as he looked down at Jackson with a blank expression.

Coach scanned the people, "Can we get a medic over here? We're gonna need a medic!" He shouted, hoping to get someone to help Jackson. Luckily, Melissa is a nurse from the hospital.

Melissa decided to step in and kneel down beside Jackson to see if he's all right. She placed her ear on his chest then checked his wrist to see if he's still alive. "He's not breathing. No pulse." She spoke up as she looked up at Scott and Faye.

Faye's heart started beating fast and Scott felt it, causing him to squeeze her hand gently. It was a sign of comfort and he felt Faye relax as soon as he did it.

"Nothing?" Coach asked Melissa who was inspecting something on his stomach.

Melissa shook her head, "Nothing." She, then, pulled up his shirt and sees the scratches which caused Faye and the others to gasp or wince in pain.

"Oh, my God. There's blood. There's blood." Lydia started freaking out as she saw the wounds on Jackson's stomach.

However, Scott noticed something else. "Look." He told Faye and Isaac as he nodded his head towards Jackson's bloody nails.

"He did it to himself." Isaac mumbled while Faye looked back down at Jackson sorrowfully.

Faye shook her head, "Why would Gerard do this?" She asked but it was left unanswered because nobody knew what was going on in that hunter's mind. "I actually thought that he would hurt one of us." She said, clearly not noticing that Stiles is missing.

Melissa then looked up at Lydia, needing her help right now. "Get down here. Get down here and hold his head. Tilt it up." She told Lydia as she tries to revive the Whittemore boy.

The Sheriff finally got the chance to step in and the first thing he noticed was his missing son. "Stiles. Where's Stiles? Where– where's my son? Where the hell is my son?" He shouted, frustrated.

That's when Faye and the others realized that Gerard did get the chance to get to one of them. Unluckily, it was Stiles Stilinski, their friend who's human and couldn't defend himself.

♚ ♚ ♚

THIS BOOK IS ALMOST OVER OMG. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. What do you think of Faye's newly found abilities? Anyways, I hope that you liked this chapter! Remember to vote and comment. Lots of love.

ps, sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, i was in a rush.
-alisha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.1K 94
"You fell in love with the feeling. But you didnt fall in love with me." She was the confident girl, he was the awkward boy. Could it be anymore obv...
249K 6.1K 50
( π’π€ππ‘πˆππ€ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 π–πˆπ“π‚π‡Β² ) Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under it. Β©salemshouse derek hale
56.7K 1.2K 29
"𝘐 𝘡𝘩𝘰𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘒π˜₯ 𝘒 𝘀𝘰π˜₯𝘦- 𝘸𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘺 π˜₯𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨?" "π˜‹π˜¦π˜€π˜­π˜’π˜³π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘒𝘳" - The stakes are high, but Kara has...
24.8K 713 33
"I can't keep lying to them, Stiles. They're my family." "If you tell them the truth, you're putting them in danger." *** season 2 *** full descripti...