Conscious {HS/POC} ✔️

By Harrys_Space_Buns

COMPLETED ! {Sequel to Aspergers} ! Harry and Jade are in a full time commitment. The two moved into a ho... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Epilogue

1

8.4K 187 43
By Harrys_Space_Buns

Btw none of this book has been edited so if there are grammar mistakes get over them

-

"Good morning birthday boy" Jade said when Harry slowly opened his eyes.

"Thank you" he mumbled and closed his eyes again.

Jade pushed his long hair back which would be gone today.

Jade stood and went to Cameron's bedroom and she was up playing with toys.

"Mummy" she said running to Jade.

"Good morning" Jade kissed her cheek and she squirmed.

"Daddy!" She said going as quickly as she could to their bedroom.

Cameron jumped on the bed and sat on Harry's back with her fingers in his hair.

"Daddy wake up" she whispered her hands tying to open Harry's eyes.

Jade went down the stairs and to the kitchen where she hid the cupcake with the small number 24 candle (explanation at the end)

"Jade you didn't have to do it..and be careful" he said when she clicked on the lighter.

"I wanted too you're almost 30" Jade smiled putting down the lighter.

"Help me blow, Cam" Harry said and Cameron blew raspberries instead of air.

"Thank you babe" Harry said and she set the cupcake on the dresser.

"Did you decide to let me get my hair cut...mum?" Harry teased jade wasn't sure if Harry should or not.

"Yeah we can do whatever you want" jade said she already planned a mini "surprise" party for Harry with his sister and his nieces and nephew.

"Then I want my hair cut please"
Harry said batting his eyes.

"Alright fine I have a friend whose a stylist I'll ask her to come by...I'm gonna miss it" Jade said and Harry reassured her.

Jade had to find a way to keep Harry out of the house so Anne and the others could set up.

"Daddy can we go to the park?" Cameron mumbled "yeah let's go out somewhere" jade suggested.

"I don't care where" Harry said watching Cam slide off the bed and go to her room.

"Where's she going?" Harry laughed before standing. "How're you feeling?" Harry asked kissing her cheek.

"I'm fine" she smiled and they went and found Cameron.

"Why can't we just watch more rom coms?" Harry asked.

"Harryy it's your birthday we gotta do something fun"

"Those movies are boring" Cameron desperately sighed.

"But I just wanna be with you guys" Harry said looking at the ceiling it didn't have popcorn on it like his old house but this one had swirls.

"Then we'll walk around town...okay?"

"Yeah" Harry said and Jade help get Cameron dressed and the adults got themselves dressed.

-

"Why're you smiling so much?" Jade asked grabbing Cameron before she could run too far away.

"I'm ready for the big day or night" Harry said pulling the house keys out of his pocket.

"Me too" Jade said and Harry opened the door.

"Surprise!" People yelled and harry plugged his ears for a second.

"This is why you wanted me out of the house" he was smiling to where his dimples were out.

"Happy Birthday Uncle Harry" the three kids said tackling him.

"Thank you guys" Harry said and the twins took Cameron to play with her while Harry was occupied.

Anne motioned Jade in the kitchen.

"So how are you feeling?" Anne smiled at jade.

"I'm doing fine Harry asked the same thing this morning...only 2 months away." Jade said grabbing the birthday cake.

"I can't believe how fast time flew" Anne said and they went back to the living room.

"Alright cmon Harry" jade said lighting the candles again.

The guests sang happy birthday and harry blew out the candles.

Jade went to the door when someone knocked.

"Lauren" she smiled when the hair stylist was at the door.

"Oh my god you're pregnant?"

" 7 months...he's right by the couch" she said letting her in.

"Harry I'm Lauren the hair stylist" Lauren said holding her hand out and harry shook it.

"Uncle Harry you're cutting your hair?"

"Yeah I'm going to give it to charity"

Jade didn't know that part or else she would've let him do it earlier.

"How short?"

Harry took a hair tie off his wrist and tied it to show how much he wanted off.

"You ready?"

"You okay jade?" "Yeah I'm just ready to see what you look like"

"Mumma come here for a sec" Harry said when the last few inches of his hair was chopped.

"Oh my god Harry" Anne covered her mouth.

Harry tied the cut hair with a tie. A strand dropped and he put it behind his ear.

"It's about 110,000 strands" Harry mumbled looking at the bundle of hair.

"You look a little like Willy Wonka" jade said standing infront of him.

Lauren styled it the way he wanted and soon left.

Cameron gasped and "daddy I like your hair cut"

"Thank you Cameron" Harry said and enjoyed the rest of his birthday.

-
So Harry's turning 24 lets do some math

1+3=4 (Cameron's age)
19+4= 21 (Jades age)
9 Months= baby

Harry and Jade didn't get pregnant until a year ago in August

So the baby is due in April

Why am I getting so technical over fanfics

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440 12 7
Seeing the future has its costs, for you it takes a mental toll. Seeing the things and people you love suffer had never been something you could deal...
S.R.S By Ash

Fanfiction

65.9K 2.7K 27
(Larry) (Completed) (Undergoing Editing) Third book of the M.P.D series (Can't read this without reading the first two books. It will NOT make sense...
208K 4.6K 86
Love has NO Color •Vote, Comment, Add to Library, and Follow if you enjoy them •This Book is CLOSED for Request but My second book is OPEN
224K 4.8K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...