invincible ↠ [cody bellinger]

By cassianakin

"You got an arm girl, who are you? - just a gril with a dream" ... More

TWO
THREE
FOUR
- A/N -

ONE

832 20 0
By cassianakin

   [SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2015 LA]

"Hi everybody, and a very pleasant afternoon to you, wherever you may be. On this very exciting day, history will be made as America's first female baseball player makes her Major League debut for the Los Angeles Dodgers... All eyes will certainly be on her!"

   "- They told me that I would never make it to the big leagues. They told me I would never play alongside men stronger than me. They told me that itt would be impossible for me to hit the ball out of the park.

They told me all these things, and that just made me invincible."

- - -

AN// hey guys! I'm very excited to get this story going,, there isn't much of our dearest Codypop on here so here I am just trying to make the effort!! Feel free to dm any plot suggestions since I got the main one down but I'm obviously going to need events in between to keep this book going!!

#CODYLOVE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
85.3K 3K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
437K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
541K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...